Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: do you support the mexica movement?
yes 2 4.65%
no 41 95.35%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 04:31 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,554,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
the issue is defying immigration law and moving here not skin tone.
"Defying immigration law"? You're RIGHT. That WAS the subject some time back, wasn't it? Thanks.....I'd forgotten that, among the ethnic fine points.

Old 05-04-2010, 12:09 PM

1 posts, read 1,058 times
Those of you who refer to yourselves as the "Nican Tlaca".....need to read and study "The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo"....stop the ignorance...and educate yourselves.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:20 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,104 times
I'd go to war with anyone who threatens my livelihood here and the security of this country.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:31 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,843,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobejano View Post
mexica-movement.org/

has anyone visited the site? i've been told that it has an increasing base of supporters and that many peopl want to join it because the message of the mexica movement is what many chicanos believe in and that many chicanos agree with the mexica movement's actions.

are you a supporter of the mexica movement?
No, I wouldn't support it. Anymore than I would La Raza.

"For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada" - meaning: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race, nothing."

The La Raza movement teaches that Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington State make up an area known as "Aztlan". It is a fictional ancestral homeland of the Aztecs before the Europeans arrived in North America.

They believe it belongs to the followers of MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan). These are all areas America should surrender to "La Raza" once enough immigrants, legal or illegal, enter to claim a majority, as in Los Angeles. The current borders of the United States would be eliminated.

This plan is referred to as the "Reconquista" or "reconquest" of the Western U.S. The final plan for the La Raza movement includes the ethnic cleansing of Americans of European, African, and Asian descent out of "Aztlan."

Old 05-04-2010, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
I'd go to war with anyone who threatens my livelihood here and the security of this country.
Long live the United States of America!!!

And don't fly your flag on our soil. It's the red, white and blue!

Old 05-04-2010, 09:35 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,653 times
no.its a ridiculous thread
who would support any organization with a bent towards destruction of America..............oh wait, a trick question I know that answer

Old 05-04-2010, 09:51 PM

515 posts, read 716,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post

"For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada" - meaning: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race, nothing."

The La Raza movement teaches that Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington State make up an area known as "Aztlan". It is a fictional ancestral homeland of the Aztecs before the Europeans arrived in North America.

They believe it belongs to the followers of MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan). These are all areas America should surrender to "La Raza" once enough immigrants, legal or illegal, enter to claim a majority, as in Los Angeles. The current borders of the United States would be eliminated.

This plan is referred to as the "Reconquista" or "reconquest" of the Western U.S. The final plan for the La Raza movement includes the ethnic cleansing of Americans of European, African, and Asian descent out of "Aztlan."
I sure hope they realize that IF (one mighty big IF), we surrender the above mentioned States to them that we get to take all of our infrastructure, buildings and services with us.

We would take our roads, bridges, dams and even sidewalks. We would not leave behind our hospitals, schools, universities, farms, houses, processing plants, factories, churches, ports/air ports, shops/malls, restaurants, Post Offices, Law Courts, libraries, movie houses, gas and electric and, most importantly...our welfare offices!

Old 05-04-2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meemy View Post
I sure hope they realize that IF (one mighty big IF), we surrender the above mentioned States to them that we get to take all of our infrastructure, buildings and services with us.

We would take our roads, bridges, dams and even sidewalks. We would not leave behind our hospitals, schools, universities, farms, houses, processing plants, factories, churches, ports/air ports, shops/malls, restaurants, Post Offices, Law Courts, libraries, movie houses, gas and electric and, most importantly...our welfare offices!

That one right there would be a doozy! LOL! It would make their heads spin! LOL!

Old 05-04-2010, 10:37 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post

Which is not likely to occur. If anything: Mexico may wind up collapsing due to the drug wars and we may wind up with even more territory (at the request of local Mexicans who are disgusted with Mexico City's inability to control the drug gangs. Google Juarez and blue helmets for more)

Old 05-04-2010, 10:39 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemy View Post

Yet the reconquista fans do NOT want Guatemala back (it told Mexico to go pound sand ca. 1830) for probably the reasons that our Southwest is built up and successful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration