Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 08:19 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,632,253 times

Advertisements

I've asked this question before and never quite gotten the feedback the question deserves. Why aren't pregnant illegal alien women subject to immediate deportation back to their own countries to give birth????? The only answer that I can come up with is that the democratic politician supported anchor baby industry in which illegal alien women pop out American citizen anchor babies, who are put on 18 years of democratic welfare, long enough to turn said anchor baby into a democratic welfare dependent future democratic voter, is working too well for the democratic politicians to change. However, now that the American sheeple are finally realizing that the US is bankrupt and that we need to find ways to cut down on spending, maybe the American sheeple can see the absurdity of allowing obviously pregnant illegal border jumpers to stay in the country, have the anchor baby at taxpayer expense, and then provide 18 years of welfare to the anchor, until the anchors can become full fledged welfare dependent future democratic voters. Can I get some feedback here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2010, 08:55 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Well you have hit on some of the reasons the Democrats want them here and I think another thing is that PC mindset. I can just hear them now. "Oh we can't deport these women in their tender condition". Republicans want them here for the cheap labor. Democrats are honing future voters and don't want to alienate the Hispanic vote. Why don't both of our parties stop and consider the short and long term expenses that providing for illegal alien pregnant women and their anchors impose on our country? I guess all of the above trumps common sense though.

Last edited by chicagonut; 01-22-2010 at 10:07 AM..

Old 01-22-2010, 09:29 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
We need legislation like this in Calif. We are overwhelmed with pregnant illegal alien women. The costs to the tax payer have got to be astronomical.

I agree that we sure do. The costs are outrageous, but there too stupid here in Calif.

Old 01-22-2010, 09:31 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Yes it is.

That is where the term "anchor baby" came from. It makes it extremely difficult to remove the offending criminal trespasser once they have circumvented the loophole in the 14th amendment.

The child and family are now a minimum of 5 years a drain on the US taxpayers. From there we will still pick up the tab for education and healthcare. The new International lotto program called, "Just show up".

Ain't that the truth now! A drain to the US is quite an understatement!

Old 01-22-2010, 09:41 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,684 times
There should be a grace period (for all) after the birth to determine whether the parent is legal or not. (Before they leave the facility) If they are illegal, mommy and anchor can go back to thier own home country without automatic citizenship. I think that would stop this madness or at least slow it down.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:12 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
There should be a grace period (for all) after the birth to determine whether the parent is legal or not. (Before they leave the facility) If they are illegal, mommy and anchor can go back to thier own home country without automatic citizenship. I think that would stop this madness or at least slow it down.
I agree but we first need clarification and correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment. As it is now the anchor is a U.S. citizen and that presents a problem. We need to deport these mothers before they give birth on our soil. I don't know what it would take for the Supreme Court to change their ruling on birthright citizenship especially now that we have a Hispanic on the bench.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:23 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,684 times
Quote:
I agree but we first need clarification and correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment. As it is now the anchor is a U.S. citizen and that presents a problem. We need to deport these mothers before they give birth on our soil. I don't know what it would take for the Supreme Court to change their ruling on birthright citizenship especially now that we have a Hispanic on the bench.
Very true.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:25 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,632,253 times
Quote:
Well you have hit on some of the reasons the Democrats want them here and I think another thing is that PC mindset. I can just hear them now. "Oh we can't deport these women in their tender condition". Republicans want them here for the cheap labor. Democrats are honing future voters and don't want to alienate the Hispanic vote. Why don't both of our parties stop and consider the short and long term expenses that providing for illegal alien pregnant women and their anchors impose on our country? I guess all of the above trumps common sense though.
You can hear a pin drop from the silence for the pro illegal I/A sympathisers/apologizers/aiders/abetters can't you. In fact most I/A sympathisers/apologizers/aiders/abetters have probably wondered about the stupidity and gullibility of the American sheeple in allowing pregnant illegal alien women to stay in the country to give birth to anchor babies. The cost of 18 years of welfare for an anchor baby just to produce a welfare dependent future democratic voter seems quite high when that pregnant illegal alien could have easily been quickly sent back to whatever country they came from.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:31 AM

20,049 posts, read 20,861,844 times
Well, if you want to get real technicial, we can throw in the anit/pro abortion argument about life actually beginning at conception, which could be used as a loophole, the child may have been "born" here, but was "concieved" in a foreign land.
Heh heh...

Old 01-22-2010, 12:15 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times
After a very heated debate over public options as far as health care goes, perhaps the good people of the USA can now see that if we have fewer people running for the bird feeder there may actually be enough for those citizens who need help. We just seem to have this deep desire to import more poverty into this country. We need to get our ship upright before we can take more onboard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration