Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 11:08 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

It seems that some of our Presidents have attempted to deport illegal aliens with some degree of success but that all took place before PC became so important in our nation. If it worked so well in the period when it was attempted it just might work today. Of course, we would have top enforce the law like the 1986 law that has never been enforced against those who employ and give aid and comfort to illegal aliens. This would cause some discomfort for many elected officials and wealthy people and we can't seem to have that.

The deportation of illegal aliens is possible

OPERATION *******

Old 04-04-2010, 12:05 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
I would not mind all my tax dollars going to deport these ungrateful leeches.

GOOD BYE!

Old 04-04-2010, 12:15 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

GOOD BYE!
They could give the employers of them and anyone involved in human trafficking big fines that could cover much of the costs. $10,000 for each illegal employed could go for returning that illegal home.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:15 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Hey sign me up, enough is just enough, it is getting so old, tiresome, and boring, we need to do something now, if we the people have to have a uprise, lets go. What is it going to take to stop this nonsense with illegals, how many innocent will have to die, how many AMERICANS will not have a job, their hand is always open. Time has come to now stop it. They want our freedoms and our rights, but can't even freaking learn to speak our language, something wrong here. You see them wave the Mexican flag, but not the American Flag, do we really need this.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:16 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

GOOD BYE!
I think that we could apply the laws about fining those who employ illegals $10,000 per head and have plenty of money shortly to use for said deportation. The present immigration law of 1986 provides for just that for those employers. Wouldn't those jobs dry up pretty fast if that part of that law were used? Surely, but it is those very employers who have the amount of power needed to keep that enforcement from happening.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:42 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,076,346 times
You can enforce the laws all you want. They'll keep coming back and coming back and coming back....
Rather than occupy ourselves by inflating false hopes through enforcing a law that likely won't be effective, it would be a lot easier and more effective to repeal NAFTA.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:26 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
You can enforce the laws all you want. They'll keep coming back and coming back and coming back....
Rather than occupy ourselves by inflating false hopes through enforcing a law that likely won't be effective, it would be a lot easier and more effective to repeal NAFTA.

They won't keep coming back if we secure the borders with troops who have orders to shoot to kill, land mines, atack helicopters, and etc.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:42 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,347,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It seems that some of our Presidents have attempted to deport illegal aliens with some degree of success but that all took place before PC became so important in our nation. If it worked so well in the period when it was attempted it just might work today. Of course, we would have top enforce the law like the 1986 law that has never been enforced against those who employ and give aid and comfort to illegal aliens. This would cause some discomfort for many elected officials and wealthy people and we can't seem to have that.

OPERATION *******

Not much I agree with you on, but on illegal immigration, I agree 100%.

It's a slap in the face to all those who came here legally.

On those born here of illegals, if they are now of legal age, they can stay - they are in the eyes of the law, American citizens, and those underage, they can come back when they reach legal age if they want to. Everybody else has to go.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:43 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

OPERATION *******
"PC," as defined by the greedy, law-breaking businesses who hire illegal immigrants?

Old 04-04-2010, 08:53 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"PC," as defined by the greedy, law-breaking businesses who hire illegal immigrants?
I agree and those who hire them should be fined and jailed in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration