Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 01:56 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times

Advertisements

Let me translate the title of this thread, into understandable terms:

Hate against undocumented (you big meanies who want to enforce your stinkin' immigration laws and send illegals like me to go home) will backfire (are screwing up our plans to fleece your country while you silly gringos sit on your hands because we falsely accuse you of being racists, and dangit you weren't supposed to wake up and figure out what was going on all this time as we slowly took over what rightfully is ours anyways, you know, nobody OWNS a country, but you were supposed to just lie down and TAKE it because SI SE PUEDE and all that...what? Wait a minute? Who turned out the light? Huh? You mean the party's over? No, I want to stay here, I like all this "free" money and stuff, hey - what are you doing? You mean I have to go home? Serious dude? But like, I was just starting to get my drink on - don't be like that! Ouch - you don't have to kick me - I was already turning around, what's your hurry! Ok, ok, be like that - I can tell when I'm no longer welcome...)

Old 04-21-2010, 02:05 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,684 times
Now that translation I can understand...beautiful.

I just have to add since I can't rep yet, this is hysterical...but true!

Last edited by getout; 04-21-2010 at 02:14 PM..

Old 04-21-2010, 02:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

Hate against undocumented (you big meanies who want to enforce your stinkin' immigration laws and send illegals like me to go home) will backfire (are screwing up our plans to fleece your country while you silly gringos sit on your hands because we falsely accuse you of being racists, and dangit you weren't supposed to wake up and figure out what was going on all this time as we slowly took over what rightfully is ours anyways, you know, nobody OWNS a country, but you were supposed to just lie down and TAKE it because SI SE PUEDE and all that...what? Wait a minute? Who turned out the light? Huh? You mean the party's over? No, I want to stay here, I like all this "free" money and stuff, hey - what are you doing? You mean I have to go home? Serious dude? But like, I was just starting to get my drink on - don't be like that! Ouch - you don't have to kick me - I was already turning around, what's your hurry! Ok, ok, be like that - I can tell when I'm no longer welcome...)
Priceless!

Old 04-21-2010, 02:38 PM

16 posts, read 8,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
So what , I'm old and it won't matter to me much longer anyway , I'll just die in a forehn nation without having to leave . I did all I could to fight to save this coward nation of sheep .

I got in the street faced threats all for nothing ; saw fellow americans being beat in the streets of their own country by invaders ; watched radical muslims at midday stomp our flag and scream allah akbar in NYC where we had just watched our people jump from buildings, burn alive and be crushed on 911 , while pod people walked by or just staired like deer in headlights.
While the blind tea party folks are protesting everything else their nation is going down the crapper at break neck speed from invasions from enemies all ovr the world .
Hispanics, in turn, have served the usa military for centuries, nowadays the armed forced are heavily hispanic, acts of terror are commited in our country by radical anglos or muslims in almost all cases, I also believe that the influx of undocumented should stop, the mistake has been to make that anti-undocumented case an anti-hispanic case.....

Old 04-21-2010, 02:38 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Comedic relief is good for the soul.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:45 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by comesijaya View Post
Hispanics, in turn, have served the usa military for centuries, nowadays the armed forced are heavily hispanic, acts of terror are commited in our country by radical anglos or muslims in almost all cases, I also believe that the influx of undocumented should stop, the mistake has been to make that anti-undocumented case an anti-hispanic case.....
As I have pointed out before loyal and law abiding Hispanic citizens are not the problem. Most illegal aliens (not undocumented, grrr) are Hispanic and that is just a fact Jack. That doesn't mean that we are only against Hispanic illegals we want them all gone no matter who they are. The other problem is Hispanic citizens who advocate for these illegal aliens. I don't see millions of Asian or other ethnic citizens demanding amnesty for their racial group here illegally. Thus, anti-Hispanic sentiment for those here illegally and their ethnocentric aiders and abettors.

Old 04-21-2010, 03:01 PM

240 posts, read 537,553 times
Illegal means Illegal, whether it's robbing banks, selling crack, molesting children, raping women, burglarizing homes, or entering the USA without the proper documentation. IMO, all of the above should be imprisoned for no less than 50 years.

Already, 30% of the federal prison population are violent criminal illegals, most being gang members who prey on their own ethnic group.

Old 04-21-2010, 03:01 PM

1,909 posts, read 2,539,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Now that translation I can understand...beautiful.

I just have to add since I can't rep yet, this is hysterical...but true!
I AGREE!

I CAN and I DID!

Old 04-21-2010, 03:21 PM

683 posts, read 1,469,300 times
Quote:
As the anti undocumented crowd become more and more desperate, their remarks become incrasingly more anti-hispanic as if they both were the same, obvioulsly most of these fanatics have lower than average education and culture and can not make a distinction, the problem is that the hispanic population is well aware of the situation and are ready to politically act against the agressors, the politicians are aware of the fact that hispanics are the largest ethnicity in the usa, with over 45 million legal residents plus approximatelly 15 million undocumented, also the fastest growing population group, and since, by now, talk against undocumented irritates hispanics, politicians are going to stay away from that type of talk, in the meantime the hispanic population will continue growing faster than the rest of the population and therefore incrase their political influence......
WTF are you talking about?

Noone here associates Hispanics to illegal aliens. People associate "Mexicans" to illegal aliens (and Mexicans aren`t even hispanics since most of them 92% of their population is Amerindian and have no roots from Hispania which is mainland Portugal and Spain)

People of Mexican ancestry are the second largest ethnic group after Germans, so you just imagine the amount of US nationals that have Mexican roots.

Laws should be changed. Chain migration should be stopped, and US citizenship should be granted only if 1 parent is a US national.

Old 04-21-2010, 03:41 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,112 times
Quote:
I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY IMMIGRANTS OF ANY KIND KILLED IN ACTION LATELY ! I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF OUR SOLDIERS AND PEOPLE KILLED BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS . [ forgot caps ,oops ]
Lately most hispanics who serve do so for fast tract to greencard . Use to be immigrants came and assimulated, joined the culture and loved America . Not anymore, even some of them are helping to turn it into the same place their families ran away from .

These ungreatful criminals ae now trying to change our language . Why not come here and live like a decent person instead of moving into n-hoods and making them look like the ones you left in third world ?

Stop having kids you can't take care of and eating like locust where your health is bad and American have to wait in line to see dr.s because so many of you are sick .

You waste our water and other resources . Do most of the crime according to your populaion numbers .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration