Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 06:49 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
The truth is left wing protesters and activists are always more violent than the tea partiers. Just look at what has happened in the past with the G20 meetings, UN conferences, and now the May Day rallies. They always leave behind a trail of damage and destruction. Right wing rallies are by comparison extremely peaceful. I don't know if it is because right wingers are usually well armed or if leftwingers are just violent. I'm not a "tea partier" nor a left wing activist.
Left wing protesters receive more antagonism from govt authority and joe public right wing. Coincidence? Surely you jest!

Where are the cops in this town hall meeting?

YouTube - TEABAGGERS ATTACK

Where are the cops at every gathering Tea party has staged this far??

Go back to the video tapes and tell me where you see any tea party member being harassed (or even the slightest bit inconvenienced) by outside authority. The harassment I saw came from tea primed to be hostile to the press (all others except fox). The harassment I saw came from an overzealous tea party member believing that a black tea party woman in an audience had ill motives. A photographer put her up to unrolling a poster so she could take pictures and a mob of white guys dragged her out. I can't find that footage anymore for some odd reason. Here are other examples, however.

YouTube - Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker

YouTube - TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2010, 07:36 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,789,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Left wing protesters receive more antagonism from govt authority and joe public right wing. Coincidence? Surely you jest!

Where are the cops at every gathering Tea party has staged this far??

I don't know...maybe I'm just seeing illusions because I am so biased

YouTube - Riot Police called on Peaceful Tea Party Protesters
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration