Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2013, 05:48 AM

2 posts, read 2,661 times

Advertisements

In the name of God the Merciful
Who is God

Praise be to God, prayer and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah and after

It is known that God created the universe from his throne to his land only to unite the one God Almighty

* - I created the jinn and mankind and other creatures only to unify the Makor night and day

* - And God sent prophets and messengers only to call people to their Creator Lord of the heavens and the earth, Lord of the Worlds

* - And proceeded Jihad only to uphold the word of God, and what was loyalty and disavowal only the creator of universes

* - If God reached sins slaves sky and holster land sins to forgave God that the person against this word good - there is no god but Allah - and applied to his faculties, God said in the modern bows, "O son of Adam, so long as you called me and Rjotine forgive you for what you do not care O son of Adam, were your sins to the sky and then Astgvrtina forgiven you do not care O son of Adam, if you were to Me بقراب land sins then قيتني not involve me something to Otik Baqrabha forgiveness. "

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi from Anas see the Whole.

* - And Amr, may Allah be pleased with him said I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him say I know no word to say Abdul really from the heart die only campus on fire, "there is no god but Allah," narrated by the ruling and said correctly on Cherthma

*"The Almighty God has forbidden the fire said there is no god but God Eptga so the face of God," agreed.

Came from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said Messenger of Allah be upon him "said Abdul is no god but God never faithful but has opened the gates of heaven even lead to the throne avoid major sins" Narrated by al-Tirmidhi Targheeb

* - Brothers in God know that polytheism greatest contradicted the word of Tawheed, and which ones insulting God and God forbid insulting religion and insult the Holy Prophet sent by God's mercy to the worlds, God said {Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating punishment} parties

* - Brothers in God, God says in the Holy Downloads {kill man what Okverh than anything created * from sperm created due proportions * then the way pleased * Then fatality * Vocyprh * Then if he wants Publish * both to haunt what his} frowned and said Almighty So let man created create * flush water * emerges from between the backbone and ribs * It irreversible capable * Day Beds wear out * for him there is no power nor Nasser}

* - This is the man was not anything before mentioned, he says {Do rights come from the lottery was not mentioned anything hu*****

*Then, God willing that creates rights, Fajlgah from clay and breathed into him of his spirit and worship him angels and virtues many of those who create favorable, he says {We have honored the sons of Adam and carried them on land and sea and provided them with good things and favored them above many of those who created favorable} Isra

Then, God willing that it despised fluid, and when he became man in all respects and intensified helped him and a strong solid first thought that him closer to God that blurted disobedience, God forbid even worse than that blurted disbelief and ingratitude and disobedience WSB Rahim Rahman creator of day and night, Almighty God Almighty what the wrongdoers do great tyrants

Is this a reward for good? Is this a penalty Almighty Creator who created Fssoak Fdlk in any Sura knees wills? The secret bin Gehash Qurashi said subsequent Messenger of Allah upon him this verse {what those hastening towards thee on the right and on the north Azin Does every man among them that enters Committee Naim. Both Verily خلقناهم than know} then بزق Messenger of Allah peace be upon him on his hand and said God says, son of man that I Tadzna have created you from such even if Ssuytk and Adltk walked between Brdtin and land you Hid _ means a complaint _ gathered and prevented even if it reaches the Thracian I in charity I am late to the charity. (Properly correct).

* - Who is God? The answer to the first God saw that God is God, the Almighty said {God saw that it was no god but He, angels and of Oulu science upholding justice is no god but He, the Exalted} Al-Imran

* - Who is God? The answer from God Almighty {There is no god but He, living and subsisting not take nor sleep him all things in heaven and on earth, Who accompanied him without his permission knows what is before them and behind them and surround with some knowledge but including wills expanded his chair heavens and the earth nor Aiodh saved a Almighty} because no chair included some recipes Rahman was the greatest verse in the Koran, read a fortress and steady demons in the world and an easy way to Sahabha in the afterlife to paradise, said the Holy Prophet upon him blessings and completed delivery "Whoever recites verse Kursiy after Each prayer is not prevented from entering paradise only to die "Narrated Women for Umaamah Jaami.

* - Who is God? The answer from God also {is God who is no god but He, the unseen and the is the Merciful * is the God who is no god but King Holy Peace insured dominant Mighty arrogant Hallelujah what associates * is Him belong photographer has beautiful names glorify Him what in the heavens and the earth, He is the Exalted} said, peace be upon him "that God has ninety-nine names, one hundred and one learns them will enter Paradise" Tirmidhi

* - Who is God answers Almighty {Say God is a * God Samad * He begetteth not * not unto Him a} Surat sincerity of the attributes of Rahman, who came in right on the lips of the Prophet Adnan peace be upon him "Say God is a modified third of the Qur'aan "Narrated by Muslim, came from Aa'ishah that the Prophet peace be upon him sent a man on a secret and he read to his companions in prayer and complete it by Say God is one and when they returned mentioned that to the Prophet peace be upon him, said Slough anything to do that they asked him, he said It's a recipe Rahman and I love to read said the Prophet, may Allah bless him and told him that God loves him

*Bukhari and Muslim and female, and said to a man can hold you on the need for this Sura - any sincerity - in each rak'ah said I loved her and said love them admits you to Paradise, "Bukhari, came in right of saying peace be upon him" [of read {Say God is One} even conclude it ten times God has built a palace in Paradise].

*Finally for this Sura good that the name of God the greatest to talk to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him heard a man say I ask I testify that you are no God but You Sunday Samad, who He begetteth not and did not have no longer a said I asked God by name If asked by gave and if invited answered "Narrated by Abu Dawood said Sheikh: True

* - Said peace be upon him, describing the Lord "that God does not sleep, nor should it be put to sleep reduces the straight and raise and raise him work the night before work day and work day before work night حجابه light if revealed to burned prayer beads and face-up to his sight of his creation" Narrated by Muslim Abu Musa.

** - The Jew to the Prophet peace be upon him said, 'O Muhammad that God holds the heavens on a finger and the earths on a finger and the mountains on the finger and creatures on the finger and then say I'm the king said laughed Prophet peace be upon him even seemed Noajzh said {and appreciated God right amount} Narrated by al-Tirmidhi said: hasan saheeh

** - And Abdullah bin Amr said Table for the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him "folding God heavens doomsday then Aokhzhen his right hand and then say I'm the king where Aljabbaron? Where arrogant? Then folds earths Aokhzhen hand other then say I'm the king where Aljabbaron Where arrogant ?. Narrated by Muslim. Here, there is the truth that {they created of nothing, or are the creators} phase

* - The name of God is a name that if only attached by the servile Oazza

* - A name which, if attached by a poor but أغناه

* - A name that Tstdf Carpathian

* - A name that descend blessings

* - A name that deducted rain

* - A name that Istnasr from heaven

* - God is the name for which the earth and sky

* - God is deducted name pities

* - God is a name that still worries and distress "

O His carefree carefree astride preach okay enough of God

And if plagued Vthag God and the land of the scourge is God reveals

God happens is hardship no Tdzan concessional Creator God

And Allah owner of a God فحسبك in all you God

* - God the name of the owner of each Jalal

* - This great name Galilee faith out of happiness in this world and the hereafter

* - Know the grace and blessings of Allaah

Cell Rawd orchard cel cast and dew cell night and الإصباح and bird Shadia

Ask her Earth الأنسام and Sama cel everything you hear God force reunification

If Jane, this is the night and spilled Sarmada it is my Lord because waxing II

Allah is my Lord not worship one else does in the presence god but He

The sun and the moon lights the wisdom and Land and Sea flood of gifts

Bird glorify glory and monster waves magnify whale Agen

The ants under rocks deaf sanctified and cheer thank bees in their hives

And people Aasouna loud Vestrhm and slave forget intercostal not forget

* - Hallelujah Ruling Lord or how disobeyed and everything in the universe indicates that it is one, said Allah said and shouted varying names {it you most created or sky built * raising thick Fssoaha * and Ogueth night is and drove overnight * and the earth then Dhaha * out of them its water and mountain pasture * established * comfort for you and أنعامكم} Pluckers

* - Addressing God minds perhaps Taatvkr, perhaps prudence Almighty said {in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of night and day are signs for men of understanding * Those who remember Allah standing, sitting and lying on their sides and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth, our Lord, created this void Glory us successful punishment of the Fire}

Came from Ata said and I entered Obaid bin Omair on Aa'ishah said Abdullah bin Amir Tell us Bojb thing I saw the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him wept and said the night of nights' O Aisha Dhirana Otabd to my Lord said I God, I love close you and love what satisfied she stood Vttehr then he prayed and he kept crying until it lap and then cried and he kept crying until even the ground and came Bilal Aaznh prayer when he saw crying said O Messenger of God cry was God forgive you what progress and future sins said it not be a thankful slave, I went down Ali night verses Woe to those who read it and did not speculate where {in the creation of the heavens and the earth} see right

* - Then Almighty says, addressing minds {them is night We strip it of the day if they are in darkness * And the sun runs to its stable that the two verses * The moon We houses until he returned Kaerjohn old * not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor the night outstrip the day each in an orbit swim} Yassin

* - And was told to Bedouin of the desert: Bam knew Lord? He said: indicates impact on the walk, and Barh indicate camel, Vsme towers, and land Fjaj, and seas waves, not indicate Hearer? For this God Almighty said:] Were they created of nothing, or are the creators

- And to consider the greatness of manufacturer: This paper mulberry taste one eat worms come out of it silk and eat bees come out of it with honey and eat sheep, cows and cattle come out of it milk and eat antelopes come out of musk is one thing, came from Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal was asked about that and he said here Fort Husayn, sleek, has no door, no port, outwardly white Calfdh, and inwardly gold Alapreez, فبينا is as if cracked wall and he emits animal hears and sees a good shape and sound to Melih means so egg if it comes out

Via screamed how disobeyed God or how يجحده Disbeliever) In all his verse indicates that one

Say thank God and peace on the slaves who chose God good while associating * Security created the heavens and the earth and sent down to you from the sky water Voneptna its gardens delight was you that Tneptua Cjrha King with God, but they are people adjust * security make the earth a decision and make through rivers and make her Roissy and make between Bahrain barrier King with God, but most of them do not know * security answers distressed if advocates and the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth King with God rarely remember * Security guide you in the darkness of land and sea and sends the winds as heralds of His mercy King with God Almighty God what associates * Security begins with creation, then repeats it give you sustenance from heaven and earth King with God Say Bring your proof if you are truthful * Say No in the heavens and on earth, except Allah, nor can they perceive when they are raised} ants 65

God in the prospects verses perhaps the least of which is what it has guided

Perhaps in the breath of His signs wonder Ajab if you see your eyes

Universe secrets charged if tried to explain her Oaaak

Tell the doctor Taktafh by death the Ya Shafi diseases of Wardak

Say to the patient walked and Awfi after failed arts medicine عافاك

Tell the true Matt does not bug you correctly Mounaya Dhak

But means blind footsteps of the crowd without collision of my blind leading Khattak

But means Seer warns hole فهوى Who Ahwak

WSL fetus live isolated without a shepherd or pasture Who cares

Considering the serpent spews venom Vzle of my snake poison حشاك

And a basket of how to live my snake or pays homage to this poison fills your mouth

Ask the stomachs of bees how raced witnessed tell witnessed حلاك

But liquid milk drained from between فرث blood Who Cefak

And if you see undergrowth over Sahara alone and asks him stagger

And if you see a palm slotted cores asked my palm incision Nowak

And if you see a fire broke out the flames, he asked the flames of fire from the hips

And if you see a full moon walks publisher lights and asks him Osrak

Considering the mountain Alohm Manataha cloud tops of O Mount asked him Warsak

God in the prospects verses perhaps the least of which is what you guided

* - This creator deserves to be worshiped nor disbelieves, deserves to unite does not involve, and deserves to thank nor denies, and deserves to be Aatmr him, and ends Pinheih, because it is God - because it is God

* - But unfortunately blasphemy and insult God and God forbid widespread among many people, especially in the Levant and even the boys see them first thing they start to speak they start cursing and insulting one omnipotent God, Almighty God, the great tyrants

* - Is this a penalty of from you hearing and sight and tongue and lips, but also you exist after you in Limbo Is this reward, and you still fist one God Almighty, you are what have is by the grace of God is the Almighty one, he says {and God created you and what you do} said, peace be upon him "God made every maker and she created." (True). In the novel "The God created all-maker and I made the" right

* - My brothers in God say that insulting God is the ugliest and most heinous kinds of anecdotal المكفرات, if mocking religion is disbelief, how due to the creation of openly and publicly, God forbid? He says that those who annoy Allah and His Messenger to their God in this world and the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating punishment} parties, but this was unanimously fans scholars did not know them abuse that insults God and insult religion and insult the Holy Prophet is major kufr him out the owner of the religion of Islam to the religion of disbelief The ingratitude and disobedience, and it must differentiate between him and Wife, and raise guardianship for his sons, and if he dies perpetrator of this offense not prayed for should not walk in his funeral not be buried in Muslim cemeteries, not inherit not inherited is what left of the money فيء to Baitulmal Muslims

We ask God's pardon and well being permanent in this world and the Hereafter

God Ahana Muslims and the Muslim nation and Ahherna Tomorrow the clique Nlqak Prophets

The last prayer to thank God
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 03:12 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,895,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by محب الخير للغير View Post
Who is God
When Moses asked god who he was, god said "I am that I am".

At least that is how it was in the movie.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:18 PM

762 posts, read 1,216,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post

And also the Book.....

Old 02-07-2013, 03:47 PM

2,776 posts, read 2,669,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post

that does not make sense

here is the real name.
And has the story of Musa come to you?

When he saw fire, he said to his family: Stop, for surely I see a fire, haply I may bring to you therefrom a live coal or find a guidance at the fire.

So when he came to it, a voice was uttered: O Musa:

Surely I am your Lord, therefore put off your shoes; surely you are in the sacred valley, Tuwa,

And I have chosen you, so listen to what is revealed:

Surely I am Allah, there is no god but I, therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance. The Noble Quran.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:04 PM

762 posts, read 1,216,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
that does not make sense

here is the real name.
And has the story of Musa come to you?

When he saw fire, he said to his family: Stop, for surely I see a fire, haply I may bring to you therefrom a live coal or find a guidance at the fire.

So when he came to it, a voice was uttered: O Musa:

Surely I am your Lord, therefore put off your shoes; surely you are in the sacred valley, Tuwa,

And I have chosen you, so listen to what is revealed:

Surely I am Allah, there is no god but I, therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance. The Noble Quran.

It's not for us to reason why or indeed make sense of what God decrees. Really Allah is not the real name, except maybe in Arabic nowhere in the Bible was God referred to as Allah..

Here is the "real" account of Moses.

Exodus 3 NIV - Moses and the Burning Bush - Now Moses - Bible Gateway

12 And God said, “I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you[b] will worship God on this mountain.”

13 Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

15 God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord,[d] the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’

“This is my name forever,
the name you shall call me
from generation to generation.

Also Jesus uses the same term in John 8...

54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”

58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

Why do you think they wished to stone Jesus for making this claim? Because the Jews at the time recognised the use of the name I AM to mean God, this they considered blasphemy.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:59 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post

here is the real name.
...Surely I am Allah, there is no god but I, therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance. The Noble Quran.

This is a reason why one is told to read the Quran in Arabic as to not lose the meaning of words by misterpretation of them. Allah is a contraction of two words. It means The Lord/God. The one and only deserves the respect to be spoken to by his title as child speaks to their father (abi/walidy). Do we really need to go over "100 - 1" vs "99" again?

Old 03-20-2013, 02:40 AM

44 posts, read 49,855 times
Allah

Old 03-20-2013, 02:54 AM

2 posts, read 1,353 times
God is our faith and trust...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam