Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2012, 09:24 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,409,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Yes, and he is doing fine. And yes, this really is him (believe it or not).

Is he still married to the Reverend Jessica? I haven't seen them the last few trips out to Las Vegas.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:28 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
That's not his wife. Hmmmmmm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Is he still married to the Reverend Jessica? I haven't seen them the last few trips out to Las Vegas.
He is only dressing up as a girl for work as a street performer. He is still married to Jessica.

Old 09-13-2012, 02:23 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
Quote:
He is only dressing up as a girl for work as a street performer. He is still married to Jessica.
From what I recall, he isn't legally married. Just a civil union since she didn't believe in the traditional marriage. I don't get that really, but whatever!
As for aqualung, he is in Linkedin, looking to connect with you all with the Bearded Lady Productions. I declined.

Old 09-13-2012, 02:38 AM

7 posts, read 17,282 times
Im not a lawyer but, I would think that your marriage doesnt exist. I would go change your Id. You obviously found proof that he is married. Take that proof down to .... DMV (or whatever you call it there) and try and change it back. They will either do it or they wont but they will probably tell you what you have to do in order to change it.

Then do it. You need to do your best to get over the whole thing and move on. He's obviously a pig. Definitely a player and is pretty good at playing the game. Dont get vengeful on him. Dont threaten him or tell him what you could or will do to him. Desperate people do desperate things. I wouldnt worry about him getting in trouble over it. Who cares. And your right, the real wife doesnt deserve the pain. Even though he deserves it. I watch players everyday. Most are capable of anything. Keep yourself safe. Just move on.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:15 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,424,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klysteele View Post
Im not a lawyer but, I would think that your marriage doesnt exist. I would go change your Id. You obviously found proof that he is married. Take that proof down to .... DMV (or whatever you call it there) and try and change it back. They will either do it or they wont but they will probably tell you what you have to do in order to change it.

Then do it. You need to do your best to get over the whole thing and move on. He's obviously a pig. Definitely a player and is pretty good at playing the game. Dont get vengeful on him. Dont threaten him or tell him what you could or will do to him. Desperate people do desperate things. I wouldnt worry about him getting in trouble over it. Who cares. And your right, the real wife doesnt deserve the pain. Even though he deserves it. I watch players everyday. Most are capable of anything. Keep yourself safe. Just move on.
Huh?

Old 09-13-2012, 03:16 AM

7 posts, read 17,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massagemamma View Post
Am I correct that your biggest problem with this issue here is that you have taken his name and now cannot change it back without divorce/annulment/proof that the marriage was not valid? I do feel sorry for you. Maybe check public records where he was married to first wife and see if you can get copy of proof of the first marriage to show that your marriage was never valid. Technically your marriage was never legal and if you can show this you should be able to get your maiden name back. I applaud you for wanting to protect the feelings of his ill first and current wife but at the same time doesn't she deserve to know what kind of man she is married to? Doesn't she deserve the chance to decide for herself if this indescretion with you is worth whatever she is going to go through? IMHO, file the papers in Clark County for annullment, have them served to his marital home and let him deal with the reprocussions of what he did. Let him explain to his wife what he has done to her and to you. In trying to "protect her" you are really protecting him. Again I am reminded how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man that I know I do not deserve. I'm off to go kiss my husband and tell him I love him.
I dont agree with this. For one, the Wife is sick and probably doesnt need the added stress, plus she is probably in no position to just move out and leave him. And 2nd, this guy already threatened this girl about going to his wife. She shouldnt mention that to him again. As much as ya dont like being threatened by anyone, and ya want to say, WATCH THIS! Im not afraid of you!!! She should listen to his threats.

Desperate people do desperate things. Especially when they feel trapped or that they will lose everything.
I think she should play the game. If she has to be around the jerk, act! Act like your over it, act like its ok, no hard feelings and make a clean friendly break. Be as nice as she can to him and do what you have to do to get away. Then stay away. I know its hard to be nice because your hurt. But Be nice and dont threaten him with anything!!!

I would go to DMV (or whatever they call it over there) and take the proof he is married with and ask them what you have to do to change your id back since your marriage doesnt really exist. Dont mention anything about stickin it to him. If they want you to press charges or anything like that, dont. Tell them you dont want to get involved and want it all to just go away. He is his wifes problem. Not yours.

I dont know if that will work but its worth a shot. Im sure they will be able to tell you what you have to do in order to change your name back.

Old 09-13-2012, 05:32 AM

2,753 posts, read 6,662,283 times
Quote:
Yes, and he is doing fine. And yes, this really is him (believe it or not).

Yup, that's really me. I'm down on Fremont Street these days, at least six days a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
That's not his wife. Hmmmmmm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Yes, and we're happy. Look for me usually between Binion's and the Golden Nugget from 8pm until 2am.

Quote:
The lady in the picture is a fellow street performer. She and her man are musicians, but they haven't been out lately. My sister doesn't accept what I do, but it's none of her business.

Old 09-13-2012, 06:14 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,809,283 times
My eyes!
My eyes!
There's blood gushing from my eyes!

Old 09-13-2012, 07:08 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
My sister doesn't accept what I do, but it's none of her business.
You do what you have to do to get by in this crappy economy. I see no shame in being a street performer.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:16 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,285,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Huh?
I think that poster was replying to the OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas