Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2007, 03:00 PM

5 posts, read 19,294 times

Advertisements

Snake everywhere I'm not talking about the reptile but the the way business is done here I've been here since 79 I can say one thing if you want to lose you health wealth and mind MOVE here I know more than anyone want's be to reviled medical, legal abuse is totally legal no home owner rights DON'T think I'm kidding I know first hand there are no laws protecting home owners if you are harmed in any way by Serria health care NO ATTORNEY will help you they don't want to rock the boat The bar [legal] is not regulated by the state it's a country club Like the doctor they regulate themselfs move here maybe you'll be as lucky as my family we have had every thing we ever worked for stolen no help from any attorney. Been mistreated by so many drs. we now have Leulemia been through Mortgage fraud for 7 years bought a home that took 6 years to get clear title this is just the tip of the iceburg we want out so bad we are willing to live in a box as long as it has no neighbors or heat If anyone wants the whole story give me a note It might save your life Have a great day

Old 04-30-2007, 11:15 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,282,289 times
Wow, what a long sentence!
It's not just Sierra health, its doctors all over the United States! Do like i do, keep changing them until you find one that fits your needs. Ive been through so many doctors, and my opinion: They are not very well informed about nutrition or natural methods besides those stupid drugs they push on everyone.
Never let them do anything to you that you don't want! They are just human. Why people sign over their lives to another person is beyond me.
Most doctors just want to write you so many prescriptions, or offer countless surgeries. Just say no. That's what i do. I am healthier for it.

As for leukemia, read "The china study" by Dr. Campbell. A real eye opener.

Mortgage fraud: Always make sure before you buy a home and sign anything, that it is legitimate. There are many fly by night companies in Vegas and all over the country. Be discriminating.

You cannot blame all your problems on the city and state where you live. Because its NOT the state or the town. Bad things happen to people all over the country and the world.
Happiness is a state of mind, not a place.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:32 PM

5 posts, read 19,294 times
I'm not stupid I'm a Loma Linda graduate I also have 5 other degree's I have lived an organic life style that I'm sure most people could not handle I only take organic compounds not DRUGS I got Leukemia from an injection that DR MICHEAL BRADFORD from HPN gave me to stop the pain from Fibromyaigia since he dose not know what that is he lied what was in the injection all I want was a antiflammatory when the weather changed. I went from 148lbs to 69 lbs in less than 3 months and was paralyzed for 3.6 years We have the best doctors in Nevada now and we pay for them since health insurance is a joke here with the monopoly from Sierra sounds like you are a new comer to Nevada I'm not.I was a Realtor for 6 years in Las Vegas and spent years investigating bad mortgages so as far as Mortgages SCAM SCAM or did you not see the young man who lost his home last week from a scam you need a cup of coffee to wake up I've been asked by the F.B.I. in 1993 not to reveal what I know but now it's to late I will blow out information than many can't handle hopefully it will help save many people from a life of hell I am a very happy person but I can not handle people being mistreated by anyone especially when they know better yes this use to be a place where you could live and raise a family not any more 48 rated for schools are a bad download on our future yes this place has gone to the dogs 30 year test drive showed my family and that's all we need Think happy and the pain will not be so bad is not the answer standing up is !!!!

Old 05-15-2007, 11:42 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,282,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heretolong View Post
I'm not stupid I'm a Loma Linda graduate I also have 5 other degree's I have lived an organic life style that I'm sure most people could not handle I only take organic compounds not DRUGS I got Leukemia from an injection that DR MICHEAL BRADFORD from HPN gave me to stop the pain from Fibromyaigia since he dose not know what that is he lied what was in the injection all I want was a antiflammatory when the weather changed. I went from 148lbs to 69 lbs in less than 3 months and was paralyzed for 3.6 years We have the best doctors in Nevada now and we pay for them since health insurance is a joke here with the monopoly from Sierra sounds like you are a new comer to Nevada I'm not.I was a Realtor for 6 years in Las Vegas and spent years investigating bad mortgages so as far as Mortgages SCAM SCAM or did you not see the young man who lost his home last week from a scam you need a cup of coffee to wake up I've been asked by the F.B.I. in 1993 not to reveal what I know but now it's to late I will blow out information than many can't handle hopefully it will help save many people from a life of hell I am a very happy person but I can not handle people being mistreated by anyone especially when they know better yes this use to be a place where you could live and raise a family not any more 48 rated for schools are a bad download on our future yes this place has gone to the dogs 30 year test drive showed my family and that's all we need Think happy and the pain will not be so bad is not the answer standing up is !!!!
For one, I've been here 11 years. Hardly a newcomer.
People getting mortgages need to make sure the company is legitimate, been around awhile, other people are happy with them,etc. Check out their longevity within a community. Check the BBB, check, check and then check again. And then when you are sure, sign on the dotted line.

Then there are people relying on others to help them out of a jam when they are near foreclosure and are desperate, like the guy that lost his home was, and they don't always think too clearly, and let someone rip them off. The people offering to "help" them for a small fee, know all the tricks to get someone to fall for their scam, and some are very believable. I know a few more people that lost their homes due to bad companies like that. They are picking up the pieces and moving on, not holding a lifelong grudge.

People cannot be gullible and let others take over their lives. Doctors are some of the worst, I do agree with that. But I never let doctors do to me whatever the hell they want, I just say no. More people need to stand up for themselves. When they want to run test after test into infinity on you, say no. That's how they rake in the bucks, doing alot of meaningless tests. Plus of course prescribing useless drugs that you have to take for life. (because they never cure you)

And i have said it before, and I'll say it again... These kinds of things happen everywhere not just Vegas! Why people continually bash this town as the only place that does this and that gets really old!
Life is like a game at times. We either learn from our mistakes and move on, or we come to forums like this and try to warn everyone about what we perceive to be evil forces at work in Las Vegas or all of Nevada and to warn others that moving here will be the worst mistake of their lives!!!

But those of of us who live here and love it know better. I am sorry that bad things happen to people, but come on, don't carry it with you forever, it's like a bad sore that will never heal. Let it go. You will feel better for it.
Ok, im done. lol

Old 02-06-2010, 08:45 PM

1 posts, read 2,932 times
Talking Ahh the truth is nice too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretolong View Post
WOW, for a person with "5 degrees" your grammar and spelling stinks, try a regionally accredited school next time.

I am originally from Boston MA, I have been living in Las Vegas for the past 7 years and although it's not the ideal place to get job lately it's not a bad place to live. Like pinkslip said oh so long ago when this thread was new, "happiness is a state of mind".

Ok, let's put the facts out first, you CANNOT get Leukemia from an injection, no one knows the exact causes of Leukemia. So unless you are a research scientist, stating this facts are always better than wishful thinking.

Also, I am sorry to hear that you are sick, if I were you I would seek medical intervention elsewhere as Nevada is not at the top of the list when it comes to hospitals and Doctors.

Being educated before going into a Doctors office is a must now as it has always been, they make mistakes too. This goes for everything else one does out in the real world--RESEARCH.

Look at it this way, would you buy a car without checking out the online reviews from actual owners? Of course not, that would be careless so why do it with an Doctor?

The only really big problem I have found here are the public utilities and their customer reps, THEY SUCK! Back east when we had an issue with a utility company, bill, or a customer service rep, the supervisor would always fix it, and quickly at that.

However, now that the economy stinks costumer service all over seems to have improved three fold!! Fear of losing one's job is a wonderful motivator

Love the weather here too!

Old 02-06-2010, 08:53 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,989,097 times
oy vey! i got a headache just looking at the posts.. with all those degrees, you would think that you can type a sentence and make your post comprehensible. As for you wanting to leave, and you would live in a cardboard box.. what is stopping you? I thought so!

Old 02-06-2010, 08:59 PM

5,595 posts, read 19,047,047 times
Oh c'mon, this thread is over 2 and a half years old. Let's not revive it.

Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: