Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 04:47 PM

8,695 posts, read 11,084,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMoser View Post
Since I seem to get blasted all the time since I am a real estate agent and state it up front (I also use my real name), I thought I might challenge everyone else to state their real name and their profession so that we might see if any of their posts are biased.
this thread isn't necessary. Its obvious there are a bunch of haters out there. People get pretty e-tough behind a computer

Old 12-29-2012, 04:47 PM

21 posts, read 33,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMoser View Post
It may sound crazy to you. I know you have not been here too long. But you will see that there are many people who like to take potshots at (in no particular order) teachers, real estate agents, policemen. These are the most commented on threads. I'm just curious if they would do the same if they had any public accountability.
It may sound crazy to YOU, but I've been here for YEARS! With nearly 100 IDs!!! I've gone at it with you before, and I think you're a pompous windbag!

Now you're just proving it!

Old 12-29-2012, 04:55 PM

2,771 posts, read 4,532,295 times
" I'm just curious if they would do the same if they had any public accountability.[/quote]"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just curious if you would still sell a home for $400k to a person making $30k per year? Accountability.
Hence ONE Reason this country is in such a mess.

Old 12-29-2012, 05:08 PM

267 posts, read 598,793 times
I am Badandy from Holbrook. Yes I was a policeman and I am Retired...........I am willing to apologize now for all of the people who dislike people like me. Yes I am retired and recieve a pension...........I am sorry for my career choice..

Old 12-29-2012, 05:14 PM

65 posts, read 133,804 times
LOL, Tom, we're moving to Long Island in July or August. As long as I'm not required to use a specific agent as part of my relocation package, I intend to give you a call. Though I do intend to rent for a bit - at least until our house here sells.

Speak soon.

Old 12-29-2012, 05:18 PM

22,669 posts, read 36,804,509 times
I am Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the north.

Old 12-29-2012, 05:19 PM

3,351 posts, read 9,761,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAidSmile View Post
It may sound crazy to YOU, but I've been here for YEARS! With nearly 100 IDs!!! I've gone at it with you before, and I think you're a pompous windbag!

Now you're just proving it!
Guess none of them really worked out? Hiding from your past?

Old 12-29-2012, 05:20 PM

1,474 posts, read 3,058,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jme5343 View Post
LOL, Tom, we're moving to Long Island in July or August. As long as I'm not required to use a specific agent as part of my relocation package, I intend to give you a call. Though I do intend to rent for a bit - at least until our house here sells.

Speak soon.
How would you get Tom's number? Oh, because he gives his name and profession here.

I would really like a moderator to explain how this is not advertising as compared to others who have been kicked off this forum for advertising (and rightfully so). Nancy?

Old 12-29-2012, 05:24 PM

1,609 posts, read 4,688,672 times
I don't feed trolls

Old 12-29-2012, 05:34 PM

3,351 posts, read 9,761,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBitterness View Post
How would you get Tom's number? Oh, because he gives his name and profession here.

I would really like a moderator to explain how this is not advertising as compared to others who have been kicked off this forum for advertising (and rightfully so). Nancy?
I'm sorry if you take my intentions the wrong way. For years I have been giving advice to people on this board regarding real estate matters, both on line and off. I really don't expect anything in return except not to be villianized. There are many good professionals here, including Elke (who is an outstanding real estate agent) and KB (who is an excellent home inspector). We don't do this to drum up business. We have much more efficient ways of doing that. Instead, we are trying to educate people. For that, we are constantly battered. I guess it would be better to hide behind an alias and take potshots all day. Actually, I happen to know of a couple of real estate agents on here who do not say who they really are who are constantly pumping up the town in which they do business. That's just the nature of this kind of forum. Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island