Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2021, 08:40 AM

690 posts, read 585,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
Time to get out of NY. NY is giving $15,600 to illegal workers. WTF is happening? The world has gone nuts, especially NY. Say hi to even higher taxes, while these leachers don't pay a dime.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/n...rkers-nyc.html
Dead on, all included in a budget that is 11% more than LY. NY state budget is now bigger than both Texas and California. California which has TWICE the population as NY. Let that sink in. Absolutely terrifying to be a resident of this state, counting down the days until we can leave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2021, 08:40 AM

297 posts, read 133,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scampy25 View Post
What about the Americans living paycheck to paycheck? What about the American who have lost their businesses or on the verge of losing their homes? What about the American children, right here in NY, who have fallen behind in school, or who's parents couldn't afford to buy them the materials for virtual learning? What about the veterans who are languishing in VA'S without proper medical care. One could go on and on, but clearly we should only be concerned with those who shouldn't even be here in the first place.
What are you talking about, there are safety measures and funding in place for these groups. With the additional funding to individual states which they determine how to be spend and used by 2023?, they are allocating a portion towards illegal immigrants. It is the same thought process, they power the economy just as much as everyone else you mentioned and going through the same issue, especially if they worked and paid taxes. And whether you like it or not their kids are likely American just as much as everyone else kids - though their story different.

You actually answered your own question when you made that statement... high five!

Old 04-10-2021, 08:48 AM

874 posts, read 729,138 times
Quote:
Time to get out of NY. NY is giving $15,600 to illegal workers. WTF is happening? The world has gone nuts, especially NY. Say hi to even higher taxes, while these leachers don't pay a dime.

this is the work of cuomo.

there is no denying his agenda is to destroy NY.

we know won and emmy for going on TV and lying, and he got 4 million dollar book deal from lying, killed seniors in nursing homes, abused woman and he still wont step down.

meanwhile cuomo has picked his own investigators for his impeachment!

there is nothing anyone can do to stop him, even after they took his emergency covid19 powers away he still extending curfews! hes just extended the cerfew until MAY!

meanwhile 30,000 fans are packing stadiums in texas and places like Florida and people are asking about cuomos covid19 science

they are seeing other states open and look to their state and only see a corrupt governor making up laws as he sees fit.

and when the media asks about his nursing home cover up he says WHO CARES THEY DIED (seriously he really went on national TV and said this)

but now he wont face the press, so this is how he gets away with it, if you pass laws, and then dont answer to the press you can keep passing laws.

there is already a media blackout on many news stations on his scandals

and hes just getting started...

expect him to get worse, give him more time everyone in NY will require a vaccine for a drivers license and booster shots ever 6 months all to the pleasure of his health care industry overlords who tell him what to do.

Last edited by broke&30; 04-10-2021 at 08:56 AM..

Old 04-10-2021, 08:55 AM

690 posts, read 585,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggggs View Post
What are you talking about, there are safety measures and funding in place for these groups. With the additional funding to individual states which they determine how to be spend and used by 2023?, they are allocating a portion towards illegal immigrants. It is the same thought process, they power the economy just as much as everyone else you mentioned and going through the same issue, especially if they worked and paid taxes. And whether you like it or not their kids are likely American just as much as everyone else kids - though their story different.

You actually answered your own question when you made that statement... high five!
You seem to miss the point time and time again. Not a penny should go towards people who are illegally here, until every last American is take care of. If you are fine with your tax money going to that, great. I am not. End of story. Have a nice day.

Old 04-10-2021, 09:07 AM

2,771 posts, read 4,533,786 times
Quote:

I sure do miss Donny! I don’t hear people posting or bragging how well their elected VP & President are doing!

Last edited by Spanky25; 04-10-2021 at 09:39 AM..

Old 04-10-2021, 09:10 AM

Now, are they classified as illegal or undocumented? So, If I steal from a store, is it an “undocumented “ purchase?

Old 04-10-2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpepelepeu View Post
Illegal workers work harder than anyone else.
They're "illegal" just because it's better for the system to keep them like that.
I'm sure your life style is 10 times better than theirs.
“Land of the Free”
Don’t complain about your property taxes, healthcare cost, taxes, ect..
Someone has to pay!

Last edited by Spanky25; 04-10-2021 at 09:35 AM..

Old 04-10-2021, 10:36 AM

852 posts, read 1,443,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky25 View Post
Now, are they classified as illegal or undocumented? So, If I steal from a store, is it an “undocumented “ purchase?
No, because the item you stole wasn't "purchased."
But you could call what you did an undocumented transaction.

Old 04-10-2021, 10:50 AM

2,897 posts, read 4,409,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scampy25 View Post
Counting down the days until we can leave.
Same here. Not days, but years. 5 to be exact. I will take my retirement to a state that doesn't rape and pillage the hard workers, only to reward the lazy, and illegals. I'm so done with this BS.

Old 04-10-2021, 10:53 AM

2,897 posts, read 4,409,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpepelepeu View Post
Illegal workers work harder than anyone else.
They're "illegal" just because it's better for the system to keep them like that.
I'm sure your life style is 10 times better than theirs.
BTW, I work azz off since I am 15. Don't give me that BS they work harder than me. Come here LEGALLY, and then I will respect the hard work they do. The US is being INVADED, and we are handing them free sht.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island