Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2010, 09:09 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,200,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hialeah_Rules View Post
Spot on, JM will make a great fiction writer
How rude, you certainly justify JM's perception of Miami and its people.

Old 12-27-2010, 09:14 AM

810 posts, read 1,579,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfront View Post
how rude, You certainly justify jm's perception of miami and its people.
really?? he could be the Next Jk Rowling or Stephen King

JM Merry Christmas, look at this really cool video:

Old 12-27-2010, 09:27 AM

^^^ that's low

sad.

Old 12-27-2010, 09:44 AM

932 posts, read 1,177,816 times
Awful video!

Since we're posting videos now, this song always reminds me of life in Miami:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB4uY...e_gdata_player

Old 12-27-2010, 10:14 AM

HAHAHAHAHA LOLZZZZZZZZ, now that's funny

Old 12-27-2010, 11:08 AM

2,113 posts, read 5,078,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasvegas View Post
Awful video!

Since we're posting videos now, this song always reminds me of life in Miami:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB4uY...e_gdata_player
The Miami I frequent is pretty nice and certainly not like living in the jungle .... but I guess if you live in a not so nice area .. it could be a jungle .. even with all of its faults and it has many ... Miami Dade County still has some beautiful areas and yes I said it ... even some nice people ... met several yesterday at a get together in Pine Crest near Sunset ... no Miami is not for everyone ... heck I don't live there ... but the constant bashing and negativity from several posters wears on you here .

Old 12-27-2010, 11:11 AM

6,993 posts, read 17,369,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Newman View Post
The Miami I frequent is pretty nice and certainly not like living in the jungle .... but I guess if you live in a not so nice area .. it could be a jungle .. even with all of its faults and it has many ... Miami Dade County still has some beautiful areas and yes I said it ... even some nice people ... met several yesterday at a get together in Pine Crest near Sunset ... no Miami is not for everyone ... heck I don't live there ... but the constant bashing and negativity from several posters wears on you here .
Why would it bother you what other people think? They have a right to hate it just as much as you or someone else has a right to love it (not saying you love it). If people don't like what others are saying just ignore it I guess. It is all PERSONAL preference. As someone once told me, thoughts are like finger prints, no two are a like. Which mean what may move you the next person will find it dull, such is life.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
I have lived in 5 states and my least favorite is FL. That being said the OP is a poor planner, very immature(he has an almost 30 yr old son), and was given very good advice prior to moving to Miami and ignored it.

He rents an apt in "Little Haiti" and then feels uncomfortable living there. He doesn't ask about dogs being allowed in the building because he hears a dog barking. Who does that?

He buys a used car in Miami(after already being ripped off) and doesn't test the A/C or have a mechanic check it out??????

Come on, lack of common sense will get someone in trouble regardless of where they move, Miami isn't the problem in this case.
So why would you continue to post on the Florida forum ... I love Florida ... Miami not so much .... but I love the west coast , and the gulf beaches as well .. I love Ponte Vedra and the St . Johns County area as well .. agree with your assessment of the OP though .

Old 12-27-2010, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Style View Post
Why would it bother you what other people think? They have a right to hate it just as much as you or someone else has a right to love it (not saying you love it). If people don't like what others are saying just ignore it I guess. It is all PERSONAL preference. As someone once told me, thoughts are like finger prints, no two are a like. Which mean what may move you the next person will find it dull, such is life.
I could care less what they "think " ... but it is tiresome to have to "read" what they think on here ... over and over and over and over .. especially when it is the same negative and in many cases mean spirited ranting . I love discourse and diversity of opinion .... but if you notice on here it is the same disgruntled posters on here constantly saying the same thing over and over .... it would be like posters who wear rose colored glasses posting over and over how awseome and what a nirvana Miami is .. I would feel the same way and call them out as well .

Wild Style it simply seems to me that a few people have hijacked this forum to vent and project their miserable existences on others ... unhappy people will always make a bigger effort to be heard than others .

Old 12-27-2010, 11:23 AM

Getting off topic here, but I agree with Rock.

These past weeks has been nothing but rant threads and posts, more so than before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami