Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 09:49 PM

1,821 posts, read 2,898,275 times

Advertisements

Surfside - what is your Spanish, Latin, Hispanic background?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2012, 10:38 PM

38 posts, read 72,999 times
As I said before and will say it again, lawyers are the problem, they make money manipulating the system and defending criminals.
Those criminals continue to roam free contributing to the ghetto-ishness of the ghettos while lawyers continue to get paid to protect them.

Old 07-07-2012, 10:42 PM

2,226 posts, read 3,853,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLargoGuy View Post
I watched this. I'll check out Cocaine Cowboys tomorrow.

Old 07-07-2012, 10:50 PM

419 posts, read 998,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valicky View Post
Surfside - what is your Spanish, Latin, Hispanic background?
I'm Spanish (European decent) mixed with some native american.

Old 07-07-2012, 11:18 PM

28 posts, read 44,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey1961 View Post
... Lawyers are the problem .... they make money manipulating the system and defending criminals and those criminals roam free contributing to the ghetto-ishness of the Ghettos while Lawyers continue to get paid to protect them.
100% Correct ....................

Lawyers are scum ..... 95% of em are greedy blood sucking Parasites that make money from bad situations and a flawed US judicial system. Please, if you know a Lawyer, go tell him/her to F__k him/herself. Sorry, rant over. Have a nice evening.

Old 07-07-2012, 11:58 PM

810 posts, read 1,578,285 times
We ain't ghetto bro!

Old 07-08-2012, 12:53 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,898,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfside__ View Post
I'm Spanish (European decent) mixed with some native american.
So Spain? Interesting...

The majority of the Mexicans/Cubans you know are crime committing illegals? Because in my experience it's the minority of these nationalities causing trouble, just like it's the minority of Americans, AA's, Middle Easterners that are criminals. The majority of the "ghetto" element are NOT Cubans/Mexicans.
You said it's the Canadians/Europeans/Asians that are doctors or doing something. Please! Go to any medical practice or hospital in Miami. I guarantee you will find MANY doctors and medical professionals that are Latin/Hispanic and OMG maybe even Cuban or Mexican! You'll find bankers, lawyers, accountants etc too. Taxpaying, respectable citizens - that's what the majority of Cubans/Mexicans are. I don't agree with illegals coming here and causing trouble, but it's not the majority that do this. The Cubans/Mexicans are not the ones destroying this country. Americans are quite capable of doing that on their own.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:19 AM

2,076 posts, read 3,660,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLargoGuy View Post
PosterExtraodinare:

This comment alone tells me you are completely out of the loop with Miami. Let me educate you .... The majority of people in SoBe LEASE ( Rent ) their Cars!
lol, why don't you lease a lamborghini gallardo and get back to me

Old 07-08-2012, 10:23 AM

2,076 posts, read 3,660,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valicky View Post
So Spain? Interesting...

The majority of the Mexicans/Cubans you know are crime committing illegals? Because in my experience it's the minority of these nationalities causing trouble, just like it's the minority of Americans, AA's, Middle Easterners that are criminals. The majority of the "ghetto" element are NOT Cubans/Mexicans.
You said it's the Canadians/Europeans/Asians that are doctors or doing something. Please! Go to any medical practice or hospital in Miami. I guarantee you will find MANY doctors and medical professionals that are Latin/Hispanic and OMG maybe even Cuban or Mexican! You'll find bankers, lawyers, accountants etc too. Taxpaying, respectable citizens - that's what the majority of Cubans/Mexicans are. I don't agree with illegals coming here and causing trouble, but it's not the majority that do this. The Cubans/Mexicans are not the ones destroying this country. Americans are quite capable of doing that on their own.
I keep saying it, and it needs to be repeated. Latins made Miami what she is. Without latins, without the latin businessman making miami a hub, miami would have no economy besides real estate and tourism. Another tampa. What other florida city even comes close to Miami on any level (economy, size, culture)? The answer is none.

Old 07-08-2012, 12:28 PM

497 posts, read 1,429,897 times
Miami would be a Jacksonville...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami