Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2008, 11:01 AM

2 posts, read 5,206 times

Advertisements

Do any of you gals know of a natural grocer or something similar that caries a variety of natural personal care items? Beyond the five items that trader joes offers? I'm talking about everything from shampoo, soaps, toothpastes, vitamins, sunscreen and makeup that does not contain all the harmful chemicals that all the brand names carry these days... i've noticed target has a few items, walmart is starting to carry burt's bees, trader joes has decent oatmeal bar soap, etc. but i'm familiar with a place we had in colorado called the vitamin cottage where i could get everything i needed in one place w/out going to five stores and yes my alternative is ordering online but again, it's hard to find a variety of products on one site so you end up spending the money in shipping than gas! Plus this market was a natural grocer and their prices were reasonable or should i say, you had options when it came to budget. they didn't just carry one item at a high price but comparable items at various prices for all bugets. Any suggestions would be great! thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 09:29 PM

200 posts, read 598,403 times
Have you tried any of the co-ops in the area? I'm not sure where you live, but I'm a regular shopper at the Mississippi Market in St Paul and they carry a wide variety of soaps, shampoos, vitamins, toothpaste, etc. I'm sure the Wedge in Uptown does too.

Old 11-29-2008, 03:42 PM

255 posts, read 819,975 times
Thumbs up I second silverjet's suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverjet View Post
Have you tried any of the co-ops in the area? I'm not sure where you live, but I'm a regular shopper at the Mississippi Market in St Paul and they carry a wide variety of soaps, shampoos, vitamins, toothpaste, etc. I'm sure the Wedge in Uptown does too.
Valley Natural Foods (another co-op) in Burnsville carries a plethora of natural products, and also has GREAT desserts: Valley Natural Foods.

Old 12-01-2008, 10:11 PM

638 posts, read 3,115,828 times
The Wedge Co-op near Uptown in MPLS carries a lot of natural products.

Fresh and Natural Foods in Plymouth and Shoreview also sell a large selection of natural personal care items also. Home | Fresh & Natural Foods
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul