Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2011, 06:48 AM

116 posts, read 208,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
missjob4me exactly where are you at in the hiring process? I have only taken the 1st assessment test and that was on dec 27th so I am trying to figure roughly how long I should wait to get a letter or even a phone call if chosen for second phase?
I have only taken the first test on Dec. 13 in Tupelo. I really don't expect to hear anything for at least 4 weeks. That time frame is almost here. For the first test I got a telephone call. That is the preference I listed as best way to contact me and I'm hoping to hear something soon. Good Luck to you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2011, 09:13 AM

88 posts, read 150,982 times
Initial test Dec. 1 in Tupelo, havent heard anyword yet. Anyone else tested on the same day and location heard anything?

Old 01-06-2011, 09:33 AM

116 posts, read 209,112 times
Question for anyone who has gone for interview: When you were contacted for your interview, were you given a choice of times or did they just give you an interview time?

Old 01-06-2011, 09:49 AM

88 posts, read 150,982 times
Ms Teacher when was you're day 1 assessment?

Old 01-06-2011, 09:57 AM

5 posts, read 13,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Question for anyone who has gone for interview: When you were contacted for your interview, were you given a choice of times or did they just give you an interview time?
I was given a day and had to choose two available times.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:15 AM

172 posts, read 330,417 times
Well okay finished my Day 2 testing! Ugh,.......needless to say I can't move!! EVERY muscle in my body hurts!!! It was all good, a wise person on here who was recently able to complete his Day 2 testing, told me to get ready for it! I was sick however and thought well it can't be that bad..........lemme tell ya, people...........stretch!! be doing squats with weight get ready for a hard workout, and hav lot's of ibuprofen on hand the next few days following it! Everyone stayed and made it at my test day. Good luck folks! I am glad I got to meet lot's of nice people!

Old 01-06-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post

My test 1 was on November 10th. I'm scheduled for Day 2 on Saturday
January 15th.

Old 01-06-2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevohtc View Post
I was given a day and had to choose two available times.

Thanks! I will have to take off work to go to interview and I was wondering if there were choices like for the other days. Care to give any
helpful details about the interview?

Old 01-06-2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
Well okay finished my Day 2 testing! Ugh,.......needless to say I can't move!! EVERY muscle in my body hurts!!! It was all good, a wise person on here who was recently able to complete his Day 2 testing, told me to get ready for it! I was sick however and thought well it can't be that bad..........lemme tell ya, people...........stretch!! be doing squats with weight get ready for a hard workout, and hav lot's of ibuprofen on hand the next few days following it! Everyone stayed and made it at my test day. Good luck folks! I am glad I got to meet lot's of nice people!

Glad to hear from you! Was checking board regularly to see how it went for you.
My Day 2 is Jan 15th and I have just started to get a little apprehensive about it. How many were testing with you? What was the ratio of men to women and average age?

Old 01-06-2011, 12:22 PM

142 posts, read 260,504 times
Default Day 1 Assessment Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post

I took my first assessment test on Dec. 27th in New Albany Ms and I have not heard anything yet either and I am patiently waiting and hoping and praying for nothing but the best to come from the wait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi