Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2011, 08:43 AM

43 posts, read 89,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
They are going to bring in 25 people every Monday until they get everyone they need hired. Not sure how many total people that will be. Its several hundred though we were told.
Great news to hear
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2011, 11:23 AM

13 posts, read 19,027 times
In mississippi they go by federal overtime law.So they can work you 70 hrs a week if they want as long as they pay you time and a half.Also i've had my interview and drug screens back in jan and i'm still holding on too. GOOD LUCK ALL!

Old 08-16-2011, 12:57 PM

56 posts, read 89,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DADEVILDOG View Post
In mississippi they go by federal overtime law.So they can work you 70 hrs a week if they want as long as they pay you time and a half.Also i've had my interview and drug screens back in jan and i'm still holding on too. GOOD LUCK ALL!
A company who would run their employees into the ground like that wouldn't be worth working for. Not to say that Toyota would do that, but if they did, I wouldn't be interested. There's no sense in making a crap load of money if one doesn't have time to spend it.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:51 PM

27 posts, read 41,973 times
For those of you that has been hired, how long was it after you finished your physical an fuctionality test did it take toyota to call you with a final job offer ??

Old 08-16-2011, 05:58 PM

241 posts, read 410,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspass67 View Post
For those of you that has been hired, how long was it after you finished your physical an fuctionality test did it take toyota to call you with a final job offer ??
I just called them four days later. If u have not got the call yet, I would call them, just to see what is going on. I asked them the status of my physical results.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:02 PM

21 posts, read 37,228 times
anyone out there heard of people gettin a second chance after receiving a rejection letter ?

Old 08-16-2011, 07:19 PM

thanks SUV !!! i was jus wondering cause i finished my las two parts of my funtionality test today cause my blood pressure was a little high. anyone out there thats gonna take thier fuctionality test soon jus be ready for the 3 minute step test cause to me dat was the HARDEST part of the whole process . u probably wouldnt thinks so but u will see like i did . i couldnt hardly stand afer that test

Old 08-16-2011, 07:36 PM

241 posts, read 410,428 times
Quote:
thanks SUV !!! i was jus wondering cause i finished my las two parts of my funtionality test today cause my blood pressure was a little high. anyone out there thats gonna take thier fuctionality test soon jus be ready for the 3 minute step test cause to me dat was the HARDEST part of the whole process . u probably wouldnt thinks so but u will see like i did . i couldnt hardly stand afer that test
, The stepper for three minutes was tiresome. Three minutes was a very long time. I asked how much time was left every minute of the way. HAHA

Old 08-16-2011, 08:03 PM

i ask how much longer an he said 24 sec an i thought i mite not make it !!! LOL

Old 08-16-2011, 08:27 PM

43 posts, read 89,755 times
Quote:
i ask how much longer an he said 24 sec an i thought i mite not make it !!! LOL
Hi I'm just wondering what does the step test consist of
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi