Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 03:49 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,060,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
OK, I finally made it off the mountain top without jumping.

Talk about a painful night, a national championship was "that" close. For some of us Mizzou fans thats a once in a lifetime opportunity. 1960 was the last time they were ranked #1 and that lasted just one week.

I think Mizzou is going to the Cotton Bowl and will more than likely play Ar-Kansas.
This should be fun right JDSLady??? J Mac and McFadden in the same game!

I am of course predicting a Mizzou win!
lol, love that prediction...

Cotton: Tigers vs. Arkysaw
Gator: Missouri Tigers vs. Clemson Tigers

Between the two, Cotton and Gator, which has the higher 'status' do you think? In times past, I thought the Cotton was a pretty major bowl, but am thinking it lost some of its status, esp. w/ the current BCS?

Will now in a couple hours where the MO Tigers are heading... fingers crossed...

A couple good/interesting articles to somewhat clear up the muddy predictions:
Columbia Missourian - A loss Saturday makes Tigers' bowl picture unclear
www.kansascity.com | 11/30/2007 | Here's how the BCS bids should shake out (broken link)

Again, at the end of the day, excepting the game last night, congrats on a very well played, exciting, wonderful season - much to be proud upon in reflection, esp. after the wounds of yesterday are able to mend and fade some. Thanks Tigers!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2007, 04:55 PM

526 posts, read 1,246,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
OK, I finally made it off the mountain top without jumping.

Talk about a painful night, a national championship was "that" close. For some of us Mizzou fans thats a once in a lifetime opportunity. 1960 was the last time they were ranked #1 and that lasted just one week.

I think Mizzou is going to the Cotton Bowl and will more than likely play Ar-Kansas.
This should be fun right JDSLady??? J Mac and McFadden in the same game!

I am of course predicting a Mizzou win!
Hey, as much as I love all my peeps in the Mo forum, don't get mad at me here. The only reason Mizzou was number 1 is cause ARKANSAS beat LSU and knocked them outta first place!! I guess we'll find out today who plays in what bowl game huh !! If we end up playing in the Cotton Bowl together there's no doubt who will win...http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd32/jdslady/football-2.gif (broken link)..........and I sure don't mean Mizzou either !!! At least with Nascar season over until next year I'll have someone to fuss at besides Bent........... and after the bowl game there's always college basketball.......http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd32/jdslady/Basketball.jpg (broken link)

Old 12-02-2007, 09:14 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,060,436 times
Cotton Bowl, here we come!

Gonna skin and shisk-ka-bob them Hogs!!!

Old 12-02-2007, 09:34 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
well, it looks like I was purdy much dead on with my prediction yesterday
WOW! You WERE, jammer!!! Seriously dead on!!! I'm impressed!

I guess we need to all be proud of Mizzou for getting as far as they did. If they get this far again next year, they'll be more experienced and that will help, I bet.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:38 PM

2,142 posts, read 4,451,657 times
Quote:
Mizzou-17

Sooners-38

since I've spent the last 40 years in the Pac-10 I know squat about my new team here in MO but I think OK is gonna beat em up pretty bad
Dang, dood. Being da moderator sure doth hath its privileges! Well, so much for my own prediction. http://bestsmileys.com/dead/6.gif (broken link)

Go Tigers in '08!

Old 12-02-2007, 09:46 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,635,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
WOW! You WERE, jammer!!! Seriously dead on!!! I'm impressed!

I guess we need to all be proud of Mizzou for getting as far as they did. If they get this far again next year, they'll be more experienced and that will help, I bet.
awww geez MrsG, I just can't fib to YOU! Anybody else....heck yeah I'm a big fat stinkin' liar and a cheat ....I edited my post from last night. I feel so cheap n' sneaky....

Old 12-02-2007, 11:02 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times
Exclamation What's this I hear???

Gasp!!! Ohmmmm! I'd tell on you but since you're the moderator aaand you just busted yourself, I'll have to be content by saying, "Tsk tsk!!!" http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/IM_4872.gif (broken link)
I guess Eric was right...moderation does have its privileges! I'm keeping my eye on you, young man!!!
http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/IM_4791.gif (broken link)

Actually, thanks for fessin' up. It takes a BIG MAN to do that!!! Okay, forget all that other stuff!

Old 12-03-2007, 07:13 AM

3,742 posts, read 8,398,001 times
THat was an embarrassing game to say the least....ugh....we got our butts kicked.

Old 12-03-2007, 10:22 PM

2,142 posts, read 4,451,657 times
Quote:
Mizzou-17

Sooners-38
since I've spent the last 40 years in the Pac-10 I know squat about my new team here in MO but I think OK is gonna beat em up pretty bad

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to da jammer again.

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/17.gif (broken link)

That was pretty darn funny how you deftly changed your original post around like that, got to admit!

Now time to whup up on Arkansaw in da Cotton Bowl!

Old 05-09-2010, 11:06 PM

1 posts, read 1,908 times
http://dudoanbongda.info/I'm not familiar with much about this, I think the stance of experts is also very accurate, they have made some conclusions that I think is in the team there will always be a challenge in every match, only then predict that we should stop, but the results are expected to last minute.

Last edited by nyhakata; 05-09-2010 at 11:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri