Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 05:19 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times

Advertisements

Well, I guess the saga continues, huh? I'm so sad...and mad for you! I'll tell ya...I'm gonna pray that God "gits em"! It's at times like this, that I am grateful that they're gonna reap what they've sown! Grrrrrr!

I haven't taken the time to comment on your pics in that other thread that da jammer started but I'm thinkin' ya'll have a head start on fittin' in here in MO! Yup, I'm thinkin' you already got the hillbilly thang down!!! And I've got to say that you and MrsIndy are a couple of the bravest people I know!!! I'm sending out a virtual group hug to ya!

It's too bad that stuff got stolen 'cause besides everything else, you coulda had one great hoedown once you got settled! I'm lovin' that log cabin and bettin' your mrs does, too!

Well, I guess it's time like this that we comfort ourselves with the knowledge that we still have each other...and you still have the log cabin! Oh! And in your case, you've got your mama, too! What fun you'll have on the road!

And may I be the first to say, "Welcome to the forum, MamaIndy!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2007, 05:48 PM

774 posts, read 1,418,993 times
Default Thanks for the Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome MrsG.

The cinnamon rolls coming out of the oven didn't last but a few minutes. I love my "Ma Kettle" kitchen.

Old 08-05-2007, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamagator54 View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome MrsG.

The cinnamon rolls coming out of the oven didn't last but a few minutes. I love my "Ma Kettle" kitchen.
You're welcome, mamagator!

As far as cinnamon rolls go, I've decided that they aren't meant to last but a few minutes. All I know is that if there are any still on the plate, even if we're full, I'm always tempted to finish them off 'cause I know they'll "disappear" when I least expect them to! Hahahaaa! And they just taste soooo goood! The better they are, the quicker they disappear so I guess your Ma Kettle Kitchen works jes fine!

Old 08-05-2007, 07:56 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,383,163 times
Unhappy Wowzah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
I'll tell ya...I'm gonna pray that God "gits em"! It's at times like this, that I am grateful that they're gonna reap what they've sown! Grrrrrr!
Sheesh! I'm never gonna make HER mad!
(Welcome to MO & to City Data, mamagator...like yr style!)

Old 08-05-2007, 09:14 PM

Red face Don't fear, L J!

Hahahaaa! Smart woman, L J!

I just hate injustice! I know that I can't do anything to make it right other than to pray that God will. When I think about it, though, I doubt He needs me to pray for Him to do that...but then again, if I can help, I'm always happy to do so!

Old 08-06-2007, 06:24 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,383,163 times
Wink OK then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
Hahahaaa! Smart woman, L J!

I just hate injustice! I know that I can't do anything to make it right other than to pray that God will. When I think about it, though, I doubt He needs me to pray for Him to do that...but then again, if I can help, I'm always happy to do so!
OK then...come to think of it...I've got a coupla "ex's" I'd like to put on your list...

Old 08-06-2007, 10:06 AM

Hahahaaa! I hear ya, L J! You ought to try it yourself! It somehow makes me feel better to know that God is on the job, balancing the scales, so to speak. Of course, it works both ways, so I've got to be on my best behavior, too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri