Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2018, 02:52 PM

78 posts, read 113,599 times

Advertisements

Hello,

Our sister in law and brother in law are hoping to move to Nashville area in a year or two. We took them to see Del Webb in Mt Juliet and they loved it. It really is pretty. We also went to the one being built in Spring Hill and it is nice but pricier for new builds and community center not ready for couple of years. Does anyone on this forum live in Del Webb Mt Juliet and care to comment if you like living there? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2018, 05:46 AM

569 posts, read 1,425,269 times
I can’t say much about it, but I have 2 different friends whose mothers live there and they both really like it.

Old 09-11-2018, 10:20 AM

6,471 posts, read 6,676,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mannino View Post
I sometimes wonder why folks are still responding to a post that's over three years old. Strange.
Because other folks, like me, have interest in the subject matter, do a search, find the thread, and prefer to continue this thread with all of its information rather than start a new one. Now, what *I* wonder about is why anyone would post something like you just did. Strange.

If anyone knows of 55+ communities near Nashville with decent sized lots, I'd love to hear about it. The single most important feature when we buy our retirement home in the Nashville area is a private, beautiful back yard that can accommodate a pool.

Old 01-28-2022, 11:04 AM

492 posts, read 406,016 times
Kayanne, I'd love to know if you found a community such as you described.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville