Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2008, 06:02 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,175,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
can we tell JFR found a graphics site? lmaoooooooo he's having fun with the new graphics and the chair for his arse -- he will never get up away from the computer now LOL. Wonder if the Mrs has a bowl for him to eat at his desk
Yes, there is a bowl like the cats have just for him...it has his name on it.....

warning - this is going to be bad - I wonder if he has his own litterbox too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2008, 06:36 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,540,198 times
TMI Again!
Smilies, Graphics & Emoticons ....Oh My!

Old 08-11-2008, 07:27 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,033,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
eyes are watching everwhere every place everyone....
now those are creepy!!!

Old 08-11-2008, 07:57 PM

4,951 posts, read 2,537,618 times
...I hope you all have a very wonderful evening!!!!

Old 08-11-2008, 08:48 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,944,147 times
Hi everybody Great graphics EXCEPT for those creepy eyeballs I'm off to see what y'all have been talking about since I've been away from CDNH. Hope everybody's been playing nice

Old 08-11-2008, 09:31 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,033,177 times
Hey!! Valerie's back!!!
So the computer's all healthy again?

http://jasmine_1480.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/images/smile_1.jpg (broken link)

Old 08-11-2008, 10:05 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,944,147 times
Hey thanx for the welcome back Wanna No I don't think it's healthy yet I've gotten a couple of funky error messages in the past few minutes...

but 3 days away is just too much AHHHHH I'm a CDNH addict, what can I say. I'm multi-tasking tonight, reading posts, trying to make sense with my responses, but with an eye on the Olympics--mens gymnastics tonight whoo hoo!!

THAT IS THE CUTEST KITTEN (besides Tigger) THAT I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

Old 08-11-2008, 10:11 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,956,258 times
Wow I somehow forgot to read this thread yesterday and today. Look at how you all act when you arent being Moderated..LOL. Where do I begin, hmmm, Nicole your little "jail person" is adorable. I am also in "jail". I think we all need one of those get out of jail cards. Lol. Fall as usual, you post the prettiest little cartoon pics.

Lisa congrads on your first light green bar!!

JFR with all the time you are spending putting up those little, um what are they even called?? Little action pictures? You will have that chair broke in in no time.

I left the last for the 2 trouble makers!! Wanna and JFR, surprise, surprise...lol. Hmm, do either one of you qualify for Good Behavior?? Is that a trick question?? LOL. I will give you, that you guys all behaved on the lastest political thread. Sigh, I guess you guys do deserve a good behavior something..hahaha. But then you are starting to corrupt sweet Lisa, as she is now chimming in with you Wanna.

Boo, you are the one that started this whole thing, hahaha. You had to post those little action pictures.

Val!! Nice to see you back. There was someone who needed your assistance, I am sorry, I dont remember what thread it was in off hand, so keep an eye out. Lol.

Old 08-12-2008, 06:30 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,303,673 times
Talking Rotf...lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryfry View Post
Just thought all of you should know, I'm signing off for a while. I'm getting a new pc and attempting to procure some high-speed internet. I have lots of work to do cleaning up the computer desk and saving files etc. If you don't hear from me, that's the reason. Don't send out an APB on me like last time! LOL!! I'll be back sometime soon and hopefully better than ever. My eight year old pc has just about had it! Time for an upgrade!!

So with that...cheers!! See you all on the flip side!!
bryfry

sorry to hear about your computer...i suppose this will be you soon...http://bestsmileys.com/computer2/6.gif (broken link)

Old 08-12-2008, 06:38 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,303,673 times
Talking Lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Yes, there is a bowl like the cats have just for him...it has his name on it.....

warning - this is going to be bad - I wonder if he has his own litterbox too!

YOUR SO FUNNY DARE... i do have my own bowl though.

http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/7.gif (broken link)

i spend most of my time chasing my tail...lol...

http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/6.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire