Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2008, 11:27 PM

874 posts, read 3,679,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishP7 View Post
WTF???????????????????????????????????
I'm sorry..i just had to scroll up again before I move on to the next thread and do another......this is just too much!!

Old 04-20-2008, 07:17 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,917,274 times
Quote:
I'm sorry..i just had to scroll up again before I move on to the next thread and do another......this is just too much!!
Classic! Keep em' coming.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:25 AM

59 posts, read 105,042 times
Quote:
NJ Guido..I just read that you're 31?!!!!!!!!!!! wow..when I originally wrote my post...i told everyone to cut you some slack because youre still young..not realizing that you are 31 years old.
Listen, what are you talking about?! Just because I am 31, I have to get married, find a wife and have her pop little Italian babies like puppies? What do you say?? Baloney! Even the dude dancing in the parking lot, he is about my age because I know him through some mutual friends, now what is the big deal? I am not ready to settle with just any broad, I like to have fun and when the right time comes, Bada bing, you know what I mean? Funny, that you say that I should not be looking up to some dude yet you say that this dude is cute. Maybe it is time to make up your mind.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:41 AM

874 posts, read 3,679,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGUIDO View Post
Listen, what are you talking about?! Just because I am 31, I have to get married, find a wife and have her pop little Italian babies like puppies? What do you say?? Baloney! Even the dude dancing in the parking lot, he is about my age because I know him through some mutual friends, now what is the big deal? I am not ready to settle with just any broad, I like to have fun and when the right time comes, Bada bing, you know what I mean? Funny, that you say that I should not be looking up to some dude yet you say that this dude is cute. Maybe it is time to make up your mind.

Guido, Guido, Guido....sigh. The comment about Hercules..was a little joke. A little sarcasm...besides..finding someone attractive has nothing to do with idolizing them.

In either case..I never mentioned anything about getting married and having kids..I referred to your way of thinking at this stage in your life...your maturity level. There are just more things to life than idolizing one for their looks and wanting to look like them. It just sounds very immature.

But you know what..never mind. I don't want to belittle you or insult you..hopefully in time, you'll understand what pretty much everyone has been trying to tell you throughout this thread.

Have a good one.

Old 04-21-2008, 08:50 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,493,158 times
i keep seeing these pics and thinking --arent they embarrassed? is the new "in" skin color red?
these girls who are posing next to them actually like them? this cant be!!! i know they are posing because they themselves want some exposure. but i would not be caught dead having a pic taken with these guys---barf!
NJGUIDO: i still think you are just pranking us with this nonsense. there is no way you are still idolizing these morons at the age of 31!

Old 04-22-2008, 07:17 AM

59 posts, read 105,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
NJGUIDO: i still think you are just pranking us with this nonsense. there is no way you are still idolizing these morons at the age of 31!
Idolizing? Are you out of your mind? I am not some little kid "idolizing" another human being. What I said was, I aspire to be like the guy in the picture, in terms of bicep mass, style, attitude, etc. I think I am too old to be fascinated by some Gino from the shore, don't you think? Anyways, I thought I would post this. Somebody has said that this is the reason why NJ is the worst state in the nation, I do not agree, however I really like the little ginny in this video, funny little kid. He is imitating the driver in the original video, Sicilian Jeeves. Hilarious!

YouTube - whoaaaaa!

Old 04-22-2008, 08:06 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,937,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGUIDO View Post
Idolizing? Are you out of your mind? I am not some little kid "idolizing" another human being. What I said was, I aspire to be like the guy in the picture, in terms of bicep mass, style, attitude, etc. I think I am too old to be fascinated by some Gino from the shore, don't you think? Anyways, I thought I would post this. Somebody has said that this is the reason why NJ is the worst state in the nation, I do not agree, however I really like the little ginny in this video, funny little kid. He is imitating the driver in the original video, Sicilian Jeeves. Hilarious!
That is very sad

Old 04-22-2008, 08:12 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,733,488 times
OMG..will this thread just die already

Old 04-22-2008, 08:13 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,385,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
OMG..will this thread just die already
I'd close it, but I'm strangely drawn to it- just to see what kind of stupidity can possibly come next......

Old 04-22-2008, 08:23 AM

342 posts, read 1,793,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
I'd close it, but I'm strangely drawn to it- just to see what kind of stupidity can possibly come next......
Bob, are you drawn to it like a car accident? You just cannot help but keep looking!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey