Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2008, 01:06 PM

7 posts, read 14,657 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone,

I am currently living and working in westchester and my office is moving to manhattan by the end of this month. The location is 8th Ave 41st Street. I am looking to rent an 1BR apartment in NJ (Bergen County) from August 1st( I know it is a long time away but i am out of the country from June until July 1st week ). I am interested in your views, opinions on some of the cities in bergen county where i can get a direct shuttle to port authority and would prefer my commute time to be no more than 45 minutes. I am willing to pay $1200 to $1400 for a 1BR and prefer a safe and quiet location. I looked at hackensack (sumit manor). I really liked the apartments but was let down by the fact that they have a penalty (of one months's rent) for transfer of lease regardless of finding a replacement. I am hoping that some of the experts in this forum can provide me with valuable insights on a) cities in bergen county that i should focus on given my budget, preferences (have a car and would like to have easy access to parking) and lease flexibilities b) direct commute options to NYC (irrespective of NJ transit or private bus services).
I would also appreciate if someone can let me know directly by pming me of any apartments that are available that suits my needs and requirements.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey