Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2011, 03:48 PM

507 posts, read 690,559 times

Advertisements

..another one who's in the shelter,or not working...we're just exchanging words and providing moral support to those who got in-or trying to get something other than BBTB-I see that you're new here!..whadaya-want!?..a dog-biscuit!?..well let me introduce myself!..im DELI167,and you're getting off on the wrong foot!..you're not even trying to be supportive-so where you live at????..and no-I dont wana go back n forth debating with you..thats childs-play.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:24 PM

44 posts, read 48,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Davenport View Post
Thank you O Great One! Where would these concerned people be w/o your words of wisdom? Unless you have business with BBTB, who just cruises a forum for the hell if it and then talks out the side if their face to people? Sounds to me like someone needs a job or at least a hobby.
i second that!

Old 09-19-2011, 06:00 PM

the forum not only talks about BBTB..it reaches out to other jurisdictions all over the U.S-and other topics..it'll proberly get you offa that park-bench-lol..its like talking to consultants..and its free-too! com'on now!

Old 09-19-2011, 08:09 PM

185 posts, read 243,507 times
Ignorant people....

Old 09-19-2011, 10:55 PM

22 posts, read 25,743 times
Lol wow it's like a soap on here .. But Bk chick nah I'm not but I'm gonna look other places . I will give them a call on thursday to see wassup cuz she said that's when she should have a answer hopefully theres no games

Bk how's things going with u

Old 09-20-2011, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvaldez213 View Post
when I signed my lease (1 week ago), the manager told me the first month is free and they are still giving away the free tvs.
Oh ok well that's good news for yo and others that were questioning that....

Old 09-20-2011, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvaldez213 View Post
when I signed my lease (1 week ago), the manager told me the first month is free and they are still giving away the free tvs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalCity View Post
This forum is so dramatic. honestly i just don't get how some of you people carry on complaining about how you want to move in to BBTB soooo bad, but then again once another place writes you a letter of an appointment you begin to be all confused and "oh lil ol me, what should i do?" type. If you want to move into BBTB so bad then go forth with it. If not then shutup and let it go. Also not everybody wants to know all your business & life problems.
Everyone here has an opinion and we respect eachothers opinion but you do not have to come out all nasty.... if you are lonely, insecure, and misreable do not come here t give ngative energy and opinions. None of us are here to make fun of anyone else or feel better about ourselves bc somebody else has it worse than we do. We are simply hbere to support eachother based on one common ground, give feedback, and help eachother..... so please if you have nothing good to say do not say it at all....

Another thing sweety, if you really want to ridicule and make fun of others, create ur own fcorum where other misreable and ignorant individuals likme yourself can give negative opinions !!!!!!

Old 09-20-2011, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batista_ View Post
Lol wow it's like a soap on here .. But Bk chick nah I'm not but I'm gonna look other places . I will give them a call on thursday to see wassup cuz she said that's when she should have a answer hopefully theres no games

Bk how's things going with u
Everything is ok.... I'm just waiting to see what happens in the next few days.... did u find out about the place where ur friend lives?

Old 09-20-2011, 12:52 AM

Sorry for the few mispelled words but I know u guys get it.... lol

Old 09-20-2011, 06:01 AM

..thanks to the forum-im in my new apartment-it was a hard road with a few bumps-but i prevailed-thanks guys for sticking it out with me. brucknerchick-so did you find out anything?.hotblue-are you still going to that hoe ave interview? the letter i got-a few days ago,im to be there today at 9:30..im going to work,so i'll get a letter telling me i forefeited.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery