Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2011, 09:10 AM

47 posts, read 44,876 times

Advertisements

Sprint* bill my bad on typos

Old 10-26-2011, 10:25 AM

801 posts, read 1,105,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedacrib View Post
Well hotblue u have no credit bcus ur not from the country so u came her to work n u have money o pay but no credit. There's no way in hell u can just get into the building with a co signer. And ms Rodriguez was my agent also. That ***** is clueless to her job description. And u say u got in bcus u called hdc. I'm almost certain everyone else who's had trouble with bbtb has called hdc NUMEROUS times. Yet ur the only one that got thru? U on forum threatening all this legal action against bbtb and saying how terrible they re over there. Yet ur going the hardest to get in??And u swear that one of us is ma Rodriguez n sabotaging u. Let's think realistically man. That's not even possible. I'm with deli as far as credit. They examine everything there n never any mention of a co-signer. Ya story is getting shaky by the day. N now u hate everyone bcus we telling u the truth about urself an ur process to get in

really?? look for GOD TO BLESS YOU AND YOURE FRIENDS,FAMILY ALSO, THE DEVIL PLAYS TO MUCH ,AND LOVES TO BE CALLED.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:25 AM

185 posts, read 243,061 times
OMG !!! what's going on ? I am not going to give any opinions here.. okmaybe just 2... I think those that already moved in should just **** be happy and proud of yourselves that you got your apartment and a stable place to rest your head at night and those who are still struggling keep on trying... I didn't give up and I already moved in and I'm happy and relieved.... if I can help anyone I will but going back and forth at eachother's throat we will not be able to help eachother like we were before... there's no need to insult one another... like seriously I believe we are all adult here... if anyone needs help or is confused about the process ask me ... and if I'm not sure about something I will tell you... I don't mind helping anyone bc I know what it feels like to not have your own place and wonder how long more your going to be unstable...

Old 10-26-2011, 03:46 PM

507 posts, read 689,323 times
hi brucknerchick...long time no-see..so hows the view up there?..nahh im not-tripping...thats hotblue-trump..well im cool with practically everyone here new or old....but hes getting agitated when people who is still in the street..hit the co-signer issue on him..I will not waste another page explaining...still its like a case of the inside-man informant..and how do he stand-out above a pool of a few..and get into BBTB!?..what measures did he take-in able to finally get somewhere?..I am speaking for those who got bamboozled!..and short changed..like moneboo..and im not picking on him..hes the 1 taking it outta contex..calm down,..do you see me-still dealing or trying to get into BBTB?...
well..for the seeing and hearring impaired!...since when in new york you can/could get a affordable housing apartment hpd/from the city with/on a co-signer?...I see if it was a car or a motorcycle..and he cant take it-to why we still speaking on it..shhhh let me in on your secret then?..hook a brother-up!...but I hope that he really enjoy his new-apartment..I felt the same when i first got in mines!..hotblue...please dont get offended..its only words.

Old 10-26-2011, 03:55 PM

507 posts, read 689,323 times
moneboo-you can download the application here: www.RCBAPTS.COM or call to schedule a interview 718 412-3758 good luck.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:41 PM

317 posts, read 578,841 times
I don't even know where to start. But I will say hello to all. Both new and old. It took me 30 mins to read the last 8 pages I've missed since I've been m.i.a and you guys were getting it in. Moneboo... Hey sweetie. Let me tell you something. Anytime someone goes hard on issues that aren't their own don't even deserve your time. That's peoples biggest problem. This Ms. Rodriguez has been mentioned a few times here and whether shes living foul or not NO ONE knows other than Ms. Rodriguez herself. So when you have people on here going hard for her name that alone makes me say hmmmmm! Unless these people know her PERSONALLY and not from sitting in front of her desk for 30 mins at a time to interview or drop off some papers. Also Moneboo when people start with the insults and attacking your character that alone days their not on your level bc they're incapable of having a discussion with actual facts. So whether you got your degree at night, day, or after school the point is you have it. Never let these clowns take you there. Misery loves company. Moving right along.... Did you get an application for St. Anns Terrace FG? Or whatever it's called bc I seen today they have a banner hanging up outside letting you know where and how to obtain an application.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:42 PM

317 posts, read 578,841 times
Brucknerchick..... So when did you move in? How is it so far? Hey Deli.... What's going on boo?

Old 10-26-2011, 08:42 PM

First off I never ment to come in here n b no trouble maker. Only reason I created an account is bcus hotblue starting turning this forum into a finger pointing contest n took away from an informative forum. Secondly I mentioned moonboo bcus hotblue was giving her info as Like he knew something that he shared with her. Which I was wrong. My bad. Third I never insulted moonboo or her character until she started going in. N simply saying she lived wih her mom is FAR FROM AN INSULT. It was facts she already stated. But none the less we got over that n we cool right? Right....forth I don't know ms Rodriguez personally but I've spoke to her at length n she is not who hotblue thinks she is. That's y I got on. Instead of helping ppl get in. All of a sudden he mysteriously gets his apt and now trying to point ppl out like ppl on here slowed him down. I read everything in this forum every single day for Months. I'm far from new here. I'm well informed. And I gave up on bbtb as soon as I found out 3 weeks past n ms Rodriguez never sent my files to hdc

Old 10-26-2011, 10:22 PM

801 posts, read 1,105,697 times
Ok . So I have to slow down,? Del167, just like day one , this the 3 third time you slam in my face about credit issue, do you have felonys? Domestic violence? Do you owe taxes to the IRS , ? There's more to look at and is not about the credit. Now this is where I am at with all of you, I came looking for help at the begining of this post, I explain clrealy my issue, you was the one that came with the topic on money under the table, plus you insult me as like I was special , and I also stop you with you're comments . Today is the day that I don't have a God damn lease on my hands, witch I'm still feeling unsteady and unsafety. At my interview I was making 32,000 a year, and I bring all my documents.and since i don't have credit, I need somebody with a perfect score making more than me to sign.it took me a while before I get somebody to do it.who the hell wants to give a signature on this days?thats when I was acepted by mouth, remember? A deposit on June , first date move july 15, with out city approval .on this October was when my city pick up my file , after all the selected people was sliding in to that building.i got my apartment cuz I ****ing fight for it!!! A lot of you I don't think that took that time to do some work . It was me going trough all that hell by myself!!, .i know what I said in this forum and yes is true. How it's it that people that don't move in in the last months they stated that they signed lease,and have it? I don't have a lease yet, I still wonder why in the office I signed 2 leases, and I have to wait for it to come by mail.
Well nobody has to be on my feet now I really don't need it, NEEACRIB you are the biggest hypocrite I ever meet, this is my problem in the forum, you said you never got in the BBTB cuz Rodriguez never send your files to HDC, why you still protecting her? Basically like I said , to me you're a stranger, and for those that feels that I'm a problem to the forum, "snitch ",immigrant or anything thing else's , well go ahead , I already let you know how I feel about you.anywy it's pretty much more logical that I did not come here to make friends at all. But my time is gold,

Old 10-27-2011, 05:56 AM

I've NEVER protected ms Rodriguez in this forum. I protected the frequent USERS o this forum that ur accusing of being her. I said I've spoke to her and she knows about forum and never writes anything. U should re read before u comment buddy. And secondly u basically saying u got an apt and still wasn't approved by city? So if I had bad credit but made 32000 then I could essentially live in any affordable housing I want as long as I find a person with good credit? How much sense does that make? I understand bbtb is de corrupt. But everyone on this forum b4 I got on here were trying to help u. EVERYONE. And u started acting like people were out to get u and started playing blame game
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery