Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2011, 09:58 PM

801 posts, read 1,106,335 times

Advertisements

My final words!! Im not a enemy of nobody,and not a bully.i come from the bottom of the ground when jail and streets was my house.i dont come from rich or ever did.i got manners and some education,.one thing i had always keep in front and never hided to nobody to this forum is who,what i am.the bottom line i was criticize,humillated and i was a joke to the forum,when i came looking for help.some people reach out for me and others was only just fooling around,.now that i have my apartment,my job doesnt mean that i forget from where i come from.and me seeing a lot of people making fun out of not only me to all the ones going to the process,i step to get some respect for all of us.i look deep on who is who,cuz they tell on themselves as for somebody that i trusted trow me under the bus at the office .and get confronted by one of the same characters that happends to work at the office.i dont need to proved nothing except for myself , how dirty and totally corrupt they work in that office,witch i slam with the city on top of them and i will do it again until everything is on legal terms.now do you want answers? Well you got it.but nothing is going to changes some minds around here at all.i am a fighter and i got it sweating bullets all this time.how about you? Like i said before peace,love faith to eveverybody. Reflect........................................... ...................

Old 10-24-2011, 10:17 PM

47 posts, read 44,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
09-12-2011, 04:51 PM
[SIZE=5]prettiK[/SIZE]
befriend
69 posts, read 7,573 times

Slackers
Any one here dealth with ms. Rodriguez??? She does not do her job and is not a woman of her word.

[+] Rate this post positively
[RIGHT] [/RIGHT] hum so she is inocent???
U are so confused man Smh. So if prettik asked who is she and states she doesn't do her job how does that make her ms rodriguez? I'm sure everyone felt whoever they were dealing with in that office was incompetent. U feel as if ppl made fun of u and I haven't seen anyone make fun of anybody. Except deli has jokes on everyone lol. If ur done with the forum then congrats on ya apt. But ur making little to no sense right now sorry. Not even sure u know who ms Rodriguez is

Old 10-24-2011, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedacrib View Post
U are so confused man Smh. So if prettik asked who is she and states she doesn't do her job how does that make her ms rodriguez? I'm sure everyone felt whoever they were dealing with in that office was incompetent. U feel as if ppl made fun of u and I haven't seen anyone make fun of anybody. Except deli has jokes on everyone lol. If ur done with the forum then congrats on ya apt. But ur making little to no sense right now sorry. Not even sure u know who ms Rodriguez is
k:
i wonder what is youre concern about it! eventually you just got in this forum yesterday,and pretty much you know everything.to bad.. to smart and very funny....

Old 10-25-2011, 05:10 AM

507 posts, read 689,623 times
good morning gents-hotblue..ineedacrib,wont you 2 guys kiss n make-up!.I dont think anyone here should be bickering over whos the spy-whos the imposter/phoney..and whos ms rodriquez!..F!CK-HER!..and if shes holding all the cards in deciding whos applications gets pushed-through..more power to her,but i refused to kiss her or anybody's else's azz-just to get a place to lay my hat!(head)..I found out certain things about dealing with them(knickerbocker) and I spoke my peace on here bout-it..I dont give 2-or-3 *****s about BBTB..thats not the taj mahal of the HOOD!..dealing with them *******s at the mangt office-so i can imagine what kind of clientel they want living-there!..I dont live there!..and im still a member here,why's that!?///bcos I did apply for that developement as well-but after they treated me the way they did-I said to hell with them...its way more developements!..and way better buildings than that coming-up!..as for hotblue..he took it to another-level...and it was like his life was on the line..to get in!..i dont know if he got more balls then brains!..or more brains than-balls!..but the thing that matters is..he got in!..he got his keys/lease..and hes in!..I salute you soilder!..its not about the size of the dog in a-FIGHT!..its about the size of the FIGHT! in the dog (hustle and flow)..yeah!..we all came into this..working together,as 1..with 1 common goal-and that was to get in..not to be at each others throats..and bad mouthing..I dont know where that all came into-play..maybe there is a informant here..still I got 2-words for ya-SUCK-IT!..because I tried to come to terms on to why're they here anyolway..and taking what ever information they can find out and reporting back to the-office...what a snitch!..and putting 2 and 2 together and messing up peoples applications by changing stuff,or simply throwing them in the garbage!..what kind of shyt is that?..violation that person 1st admendant rights-for freedom of speach!..I know i might crack a few jokes here and there-but there are things that I do take seriously.
prettimami..if you're there-listening..just dont be dis-couraged..just keep applying,and keep looking in the daily news..make sure you're making the required income..and have decent credit!..thats more important these days!..I live at la-terrazza,I was like the 7-8th person who moved in...now its almost filled to capacity..right after BBTB denied me..they got in contact with me..so it was good timing on their part..I figured i was a cinch to get into there..yeah it was hard..but not as harder than BBTB.
-I still scratching my head on this ms rodriquez character..was she the 1 wih the big-nose sitting by/behind the girl in the window??..I was only there 2 times!..when they was on hoe ave?..get it? hoe ave..hahaha...but they do pull tricks!..they take money under the table..get it?..so whos screwing who?..I did enlighting some of you on the shinanigans they was pulling after i heard them through the grapevine..they represent the same scum-that occupies that neighborhood..junkies/crackheads/dopeheads/..you ever gave a crackhead 5$ to go to the store-and he disappears!?..thats how they act-look how they was taking deposits-and still that did'nt guarentee you a apartment!..they was using that same ol crackhead ruse...well for those who are awol..I quess they got what they wanted and said to hell with being here..but in reality i kinda feel the same-too!..and I dont even live at BBTB.

Old 10-25-2011, 05:48 AM

Well hotblue. Yes I'm new to writing here but I've been reading this forum well before u were writing. As well as hundreds of others. I decided to write because u had an issue with brucknerchick a few weeks back thinking he was ms Rodriguez. Now u say prettik is. Idk I'm just saying if she was her or brucknerchick was her how did u get the apt? I u say they set u up? N how does anybody on here know anyone else's real name?? Real questions with no answers. I'd believe I'd need to know ur real name in order to sabotage ur app. Even tho u still got in. So I guess I'm ms Rodriguez next huh lol

Old 10-25-2011, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedacrib View Post
Well hotblue. Yes I'm new to writing here but I've been reading this forum well before u were writing. As well as hundreds of others. I decided to write because u had an issue with brucknerchick a few weeks back thinking he was ms Rodriguez. Now u say prettik is. Idk I'm just saying if she was her or brucknerchick was her how did u get the apt? I u say they set u up? N how does anybody on here know anyone else's real name?? Real questions with no answers. I'd believe I'd need to know ur real name in order to sabotage ur app. Even tho u still got in. So I guess I'm ms Rodriguez next huh lol
Don't be my guest, enjoy you're journey as well, to many questions, I just got one answer , mind you're own bussiness.:
Something else Brucknerchik is a she not a he...

Old 10-25-2011, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
Don't be my guest, enjoy you're journey as well, to many questions, I just got one answer , mind you're own bussiness.:
Something else Brucknerchik is a she not a he...
I kno she is a female. It was a typo. And I hope we aren't trying to b funny bcus the way u type (speak) on here u fit the description of the exact immigrants that are paying there way in bbtb. When those eviction notices get slipped under doors in January just make sure they skip urs........ I know more than u think brother. This is a public forum. It's every ones business

Old 10-25-2011, 08:58 AM

169 posts, read 187,116 times
DELI....."F!CK-HER!..and if shes holding all the cards in deciding whos applications gets pushed-through..more power to her,but i refused to kiss her or anybody's else's azz-just to get a place to lay my hat!(head)..I found out certain things about dealing with them(knickerbocker) and I spoke my peace on here bout-it..I dont give 2-or-3 *****s about BBTB..thats not the taj mahal of the HOOD!..dealing with them *******s at the mangt office-so i can imagine what kind of clientel they want living-there!..I dont live there!..and im still a member here,why's that!?///bcos I did apply for that developement as well-but after they treated me the way they did-I said to hell with them...its way more developements!..and way better buildings than that coming-up!.." MAN DO I AGREE WITH YOU HERE!!!! you spoke some truth and I am done with Hotblue A MESS!!!

Old 10-25-2011, 09:00 AM

169 posts, read 187,116 times
Ineedacrib stop going back and forth with him its a waste

Old 10-25-2011, 09:53 AM

365 posts, read 502,483 times
Okay...hold up! Imma need for yall to second guess calling my name out when I'm not on here.
First off, if I'm not on here, please do not mention my name with anything. Thank you.
Secondly, PrettiK...I don't know, or care who you are. I NEVER called your name as anyone nor have I ever spoken of a Ms. Rodriguez. I never dealt with her, as you can clearly see from my posts dating back well into the BBTB Part One thread, so calm dat down. Lastly, I do believe that there have been informants on this site. That I truly believe. However, who they are, and where they are remain a "mystery". I'm not gonna jump in on this f-ery because personally, I'm just looking at it all and formulating my own opinions. When the topic came up about informants on here, everybody was scurrying and pm-ing and all that and the third. Every other day, there's a new person on here coming up with a backseated comment about what they've observed. More power to you. To Hotblue, more power to you hunni. Enjoy your new apartment. As for all the added additional and extracurricular activity going on...I mean, its done and over with. Investigations are going on and whoever needs to be found out will be found out. So why come on here, when the thread is as dead as Tupac and Biggie to solve something NOW? Makes no sense. Like I said before, DO NOT put my name in any conversations that take place on here when I am not here.

Thank you kindly my good folks....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery