Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2011, 03:34 PM

317 posts, read 579,787 times

Advertisements

Deli...... I just emailed you.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:22 AM

507 posts, read 690,492 times
yeah-they're all HIP!. to that 30-day rule stuff!..i am too-thats why i kick them out on the 29th!

Old 10-18-2011, 05:33 AM

..ohh i been in a situation,where i had ta-serve the chisler/loafer with housing court papers to evict out of my place..and stupid me..letting em use my address for mailing-and once they come over with a tooth-brush and wash cloth-WATCHOUT!!..then the next..its a bag of clothes..then they got their own spot/closet..ohh they know how to slip on-IN!.and steph..for your sister not to follow through and put a 42-cent stamp on the envelopes/applications!..whats her-problem??i bet she wants to stop over at any will-and head straight to/for your food-storage..and all of a sudden she comes in wants to jump on your-phone!..ohh you just came from grandmas house-so how're you-hungry??.
ohh-DELI..private-eye.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:49 AM

103 posts, read 119,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
??????????!

lol ok neighbor. maybe later

Old 10-18-2011, 06:50 AM

103 posts, read 119,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deli167st View Post
hvaldez-WHAT T.V??..that promotional been off the table long-ago!..they aint-trying tah give nobody..NUFFINGGG!
well when i signed my lease they told me i will get it. so idk

Old 10-18-2011, 11:47 AM

62 posts, read 147,399 times
I had an interview over at C&C Managers yesturday it went alright, i was expecting more..but whatever! I'm not really interested in older units I am striving to move into a new building, no exceptions! I deserve it! I work hard and am responsible enough, so I won't stop until I have my very own new apartment, where I am the 1st tenants to take a dump in the toilet! LOL! I kno it's TMI, but it's TRUE tho. I'm going full force with this! I'm sooo driven!!!

But yoo DELI167st! LOL! Ur ppls were going crazy in the waiting area over at C&C, they were bashing the girl at the front desk and bashing the staff about how the are unorganized and omg, it was TOO MUCH! I was like what the Hell did I just walk into. They were saying how they dont help you out when u need repairs and how they give sloppy rent receipts and not official 1's and how they keep letting ppls who depend on welfare move in and shun the working people and it was a huge disaster! I just passed in my documents and sat down quietly until they called my name, and watched the fools act a fool! what a show, smh,
The thing with Wavecrest is that it seems hard to get info over the phone, but I bet that, thats actually a good thing. They want you to come there in person and apply and put effort and show some form of persistance with your interest in an apartment. I'm gonna give them a try tho! PrettiK, are you thinking about applying to Wavecrest? Or have you already done so?

I had a walk through at some older AFFORDable apts called
ABEKEN APTS, that ***** was mad small, I was mad, The unit was new tho, you could tell, but omg, the living room was a JOKE!! I'm like 1050 for this, HELL NAW! SMH! I pertended t obe interested and left FAST! plus when I was walking into the building I saw th ehumungous project building across the street and at least 20 teens n grown MEN chillin on the block wearing RED flags n just standing around doing nothing..what a shame. Im mad that they even sent me there. never again.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:50 AM

62 posts, read 147,399 times
Quote:
yeah-they're all HIP!. to that 30-day rule stuff!..i am too-thats why i kick them out on the 29th!

DELI167ST !!! I'M OVER HERE IN TEARS LAUGHING @ UR COMMENTS! YOU NEED TO BE A COMEDIAN! OMG! SMH! UR FUNNY N MAKE THIS FORUM A PICKER UPPER SOMETIMES WHEN I BE CHECKING IN! LMAO, ..THE 29TH....UR CRAZY

Old 10-18-2011, 12:20 PM

169 posts, read 187,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyMami View Post
I had an interview over at C&C Managers yesturday it went alright, i was expecting more..but whatever! I'm not really interested in older units I am striving to move into a new building, no exceptions! I deserve it! I work hard and am responsible enough, so I won't stop until I have my very own new apartment, where I am the 1st tenants to take a dump in the toilet! LOL! I kno it's TMI, but it's TRUE tho. I'm going full force with this! I'm sooo driven!!!

But yoo DELI167st! LOL! Ur ppls were going crazy in the waiting area over at C&C, they were bashing the girl at the front desk and bashing the staff about how the are unorganized and omg, it was TOO MUCH! I was like what the Hell did I just walk into. They were saying how they dont help you out when u need repairs and how they give sloppy rent receipts and not official 1's and how they keep letting ppls who depend on welfare move in and shun the working people and it was a huge disaster! I just passed in my documents and sat down quietly until they called my name, and watched the fools act a fool! what a show, smh,
The thing with Wavecrest is that it seems hard to get info over the phone, but I bet that, thats actually a good thing. They want you to come there in person and apply and put effort and show some form of persistance with your interest in an apartment. I'm gonna give them a try tho! PrettiK, are you thinking about applying to Wavecrest? Or have you already done so?

I had a walk through at some older AFFORDable apts called
ABEKEN APTS, that ***** was mad small, I was mad, The unit was new tho, you could tell, but omg, the living room was a JOKE!! I'm like 1050 for this, HELL NAW! SMH! I pertended t obe interested and left FAST! plus when I was walking into the building I saw th ehumungous project building across the street and at least 20 teens n grown MEN chillin on the block wearing RED flags n just standing around doing nothing..what a shame. Im mad that they even sent me there. never again.
That's funny bc I just mailed off an application for Abeken hmm idk anymore. To answer your question yes I applied to wavecrest

Old 10-18-2011, 12:21 PM

169 posts, read 187,453 times
Quote:
I drove past La Terraza last night......UGH ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! get me in there LOL

Old 10-18-2011, 03:47 PM

prettik..when did you go there..c.c managers?..and why did'nt you let me know?..could've hooked you up with jai moorehead..shes a sis-who sits by the window..left side..shes alright!..well I dont know who you seen..and they might've didnt go the whole 9-yards with you..and did the she-man security guard in the lobby in the lobby give you any hassles?..well shes cool-as long as she look-and dont touch!...well yeah there do be a slew of characters up in there-esspecially africans!..ohh!..so they roll out the red carpet for the people on them sudsidies?..like section-8..and welfare..but for the working joe-they scrutinize the hell outta you!..ohh wheres your check-stubs?..wheres your income-tax forms?..wheres your rent reciepts?..damm!! anything else?..meet me in the bath-room..and we'll smoke-1 !..
..and them dumm-azz receptionist gals..they got sitting in the front!..which 1?..all of em are-dumm!..and slow!..why i gotta repeat myself!?..but they are better than them birds at knickerbocker!..i know thats sure!..the thing that puzzles me-the people that sits in front of them,and act ghetto!..going to be interviewed-and still get a apartment!?..yet i went there cool-calm..and collected-even answered no mam--yes mam..and still i was given the what! you doing here and what! do you want-treatment!..GODDAMM!!..but i'll play along with the gag!..until i get my keys and my-lease!..huh!..what! you mean-they lame on the repairs!?..well then let something needs fixing up in here!?..and if its not taking care of pronto..im going to be lame on forking over that-RENT! $$$$..yeah la-terrazza is nice,but still..for it to remain nice-depends on the-PEOPLE!..now i see that on occassion the people invite the riff-raff in,and they're terrible!..talking all loud!..no kind of manners..and the super-i see that he sits outside in the window=frame..and thats not cool..because if people see him doing it-then they going to think that its cool for them too!..theres a park with benches-right accross the street!..com on now!..I WORK!..so when i come home from it..I just unlock my door-and shut the door!..thats it!..I got my mail.my food..my cable tv..my playstation3..im not going back out side for NUFFINGGG!!!..my car is in the same spot till thursday morning..im chillin!..matter of fact!..after i finish saying what i gotta say..im going to finish playing my game!..ohh but deli-are you going to cook tonight?..nah i just had 2-hotdogs w/onions...im straight!..so everybody..have a pleasant evening..ohh the game come on tonight(baseball) world series!.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery