Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2011, 08:12 AM

169 posts, read 187,054 times

Advertisements

I guess everyone is snug in their new apts bc NOBODY is chatting anymore LOL

Old 10-24-2011, 12:27 PM

62 posts, read 147,227 times
Yes..this thread is on life support right now.. The crazy part about it is that thousands of ppl come here and read our post..but we r the only ones actually contributing,which is sad bcoz i would love to converse with more individuals who probably have more info as well as I may know things that can benefit them or are just ppl who are in this with us but decided to remain silent. It's ok. i can understand i guess..

I'm about to stop posting on here too tho. and just let the plan of God flow, because i kno that I'm fighting hard for an apartment. it's serious, it's my life and i'm gonna be full force searching and stopping at no end until I am snug in my very own affordable apartment. It will happen with the grace of God and patience&prayer. Until i receive news or some true progress to share with you all, i'm bowing out! take care ppl. peace.

Old 10-24-2011, 12:34 PM

[quote=PrettyMami;21415015]Yes..this thread is on life support right now.. The crazy part about it is that thousands of ppl come here and read our post..but we r the only ones actually contributing,which is sad bcoz i would love to converse with more individuals who probably have more info as well as I may know things that can benefit them or are just ppl who are in this with us but decided to remain silent. It's ok. i can understand i guess..

I'm about to stop posting on here too tho. and just let the plan of God flow, because i kno that I'm fighting hard for an apartment. it's serious, it's my life and i'm gonna be full force searching and stopping at no end until I am snug in my very own affordable apartment. It will happen with the grace of God and patience&prayer. Until i receive news or some true progress to share with you all, i'm bowing out! take care ppl. peace.[/quote
WELL SAID!!! Agreed!!!

Old 10-24-2011, 12:58 PM

801 posts, read 1,105,907 times
Hello Ms . Rodriguez !! Keep the good work.......

Old 10-24-2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
Hello Ms . Rodriguez !! Keep the good work.......
Who are you talking to?/What are you talking about?

Old 10-24-2011, 01:20 PM

801 posts, read 1,105,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettiK View Post
Who are you talking to?/What are you talking about?
I just can't walk away from this forum with out kicking this out of my chest!!! Ladys and gentlemen!! The Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You!!!!!!!!

Old 10-24-2011, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
I just can't walk away from this forum with out kicking this out of my chest!!! Ladys and gentlemen!! The Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!! it's official you have issues!! wow!! You can spread that rumor if you like

Old 10-24-2011, 03:01 PM

So Hotblue all this time you and your friend Moneboo was thinking I was the informant? You could never be so wrong!! IDK what would make you think that. Ya'll don't have to trust me I dont know none of you I'm just a girl looking for an apt like everyone else. This made my day toooooooooooo funny aww man.

Old 10-24-2011, 03:22 PM

47 posts, read 44,882 times
I have been following this forum for a while and I must say u guys have taken an INFORMATIVE forum that was helping countless people gain knowledgable info on this process and turn it into buffoonery, jeolousy, hate, accusations and plain n simple childish. I am no longer going to frequent this forum all for the thanks of hotblue. I'm not here to b negative but for last few weeks hotblue has changed this forum all by himself by starting things by trying to blame people for being someone he think is sabotaging others when in reality he's doing it himself. Maybe not purposefully but by creating conflict while others are trying to help. I no longer need this forum and I'm sure there are hundreds who feel same way after reading that past few weeks. Except deli is one funny dude. Only reason I still come here lol... Anyway after he so called found ms Rodriguez I can tell u for SURE I know exactly who ms Rodriguez is. And it's not prettik. She def doesn't write on forum how u think. Peace out forum

Old 10-24-2011, 03:31 PM

47 posts, read 44,882 times
If u google bruckner by the bridge. This forum is 1st thing that pops up. So trust me when I say everyone who ever needs any info about bruckner has been here. Maybe not read ALL pages but I'm sure ppl has read lately and I leaned ALOT about u guys from ur personal stories. About the manager company and about "ms Rodriguez " especially after I spoke with her and she brought up forum. None of u have to believe me and I dont expect any of u to. I'm just letting u guys know at one point u all were helping the ppl with no voices on here until hotblue and moonboo started all of the speculation. Especially since the both of them got an apt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery