Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2011, 05:48 PM

801 posts, read 1,108,711 times

Advertisements

Yes my friend. But I have said what I said , and for good. Now excuse me , this forum is dead since everybody went home. But you're clueless, and for the information above, thanks it has never been a mitt , but the funny thing about it , I was the victim, bu anyway ask you're self why you are not at BBTB????

Old 10-24-2011, 06:01 PM

169 posts, read 187,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
Yes my friend. But I have said what I said , and for good. Now excuse me , this forum is dead since everybody went home. But you're clueless, and for the information above, thanks it has never been a mitt , but the funny thing about it , I was the victim, bu anyway ask you're self why you are not at BBTB????
Bc I didn't do my job by getting myself in since I'm ms. Rodriguez lolllll. You're the king of the forum huh? It's dead Bc u say so? Don't torment everyone now that u have ur apt that they didn't want to give you. You can think what you want my friend. I'll be sure to knock on your door or should I lose lease keep screwing up like I've been doin......hmmmm. Signing off-PRETTI KAY

Old 10-24-2011, 06:02 PM

Lose your lease*

Old 10-24-2011, 06:07 PM

Can we get back to being informative.

Old 10-24-2011, 06:08 PM

47 posts, read 45,019 times
I am not at bbtb bcus I personally requested all of my info back from ms Rodriguez AFTER this forum started turning to hell. Hotblue I understand everything u been thru. Trust I've been following this forum do a long time but I never pursued that building as hard as u guys bcus it wasn't as important to me as to u guys. I respect ur grind but in reality YOU hurt ALOT of ppl with ur accusations bcus if u notice ever since u first started saying u know who ms Rodriguez is and this n that everyone here stopped coming on here. And by the way there was no clues on her to any of the regulars being "sabotagers" So I would love to see some type of evidence to how u know who is who in here.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedacrib View Post
I am not at bbtb bcus I personally requested all of my info back from ms Rodriguez AFTER this forum started turning to hell. Hotblue I understand everything u been thru. Trust I've been following this forum do a long time but I never pursued that building as hard as u guys bcus it wasn't as important to me as to u guys. I respect ur grind but in reality YOU hurt ALOT of ppl with ur accusations bcus if u notice ever since u first started saying u know who ms Rodriguez is and this n that everyone here stopped coming on here. And by the way there was no clues on her to any of the regulars being "sabotagers" So I would love to see some type of evidence to how u know who is who in here.
First of all , you already have the evidence, second nobody stop coming here cuz me, the people that you said I hurt they was never helping or even into the daily conversation .third, the people are looking for other developments due to the fact nobody was receiving answers. As you can go back in the forum from day 1.now to clear youre mind my problem is with 2 people , and since she wants to play with my life, I will guaranty and make sure that her game is over.What is Del167, Stephanie, Valdez,Moneboo,this are the real guys that help me out all this time, plus they know very well what happend. I don't have to go on details with nobody. And you come now to supposly claim to me about evidence ? To me you are a stranger!! This is why a lot of people left, cuz from nowhere people comes to make statements and really don't know what is going up. And since you want information all you have to do is call the management, cuz in here's what. Ever info was supply from US it's way back on the forum, as none of you couldn't even reach out for support.but this is my farewell to this post, and for comment of losing the lease!! Do It!!!!

Old 10-24-2011, 07:29 PM

47 posts, read 45,019 times
U still haven't told me how prettik is ms Rodriguez??? Goodbye my Brotha and enjoy ur living space. Hope ur not one of those illegal immigrants that paid under the table to get in. U were going hard about shutting them down n all of a sudden u got ya apt n all is well.... Hmmmmmm

Old 10-24-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
First of all , you already have the evidence, second nobody stop coming here cuz me, the people that you said I hurt they was never helping or even into the daily conversation .third, the people are looking for other developments due to the fact nobody was receiving answers. As you can go back in the forum from day 1.now to clear youre mind my problem is with 2 people , and since she wants to play with my life, I will guaranty and make sure that her game is over.What is Del167, Stephanie, Valdez,Moneboo,this are the real guys that help me out all this time, plus they know very well what happend. I don't have to go on details with nobody. And you come now to supposly claim to me about evidence ? To me you are a stranger!! This is why a lot of people left, cuz from nowhere people comes to make statements and really don't know what is going up. And since you want information all you have to do is call the management, cuz in here's what. Ever info was supply from US it's way back on the forum, as none of you couldn't even reach out for support.but this is my farewell to this post, and for comment of losing the lease!! Do It!!!!
Honestly don't try and have ms Rodriguez fired for no reason Bc I'm really not her I was being sarcastic. If you do really believe I am her and cause an innocent person harm without evidence then I'm sorry your a FOOL!!!!

Old 10-24-2011, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedacrib View Post
U still haven't told me how prettik is ms Rodriguez??? Goodbye my Brotha and enjoy ur living space. Hope ur not one of those illegal immigrants that paid under the table to get in. U were going hard about shutting them down n all of a sudden u got ya apt n all is well.... Hmmmmmm
jajaja you right i paid .50 cents under the table.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:04 PM

09-12-2011, 04:51 PM
[SIZE=5]prettiK[/SIZE]
befriend
69 posts, read 7,573 times

Slackers
Any one here dealth with ms. Rodriguez??? She does not do her job and is not a woman of her word.

[+] Rate this post positively
hum so she is inocent???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery