Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2015, 11:33 PM

111 posts, read 137,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgettable12 View Post
How do you know when they check your credit score?
download the credit karma app n foll the instructions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 11:44 PM

Quote:
How can I find out who is handling my application? I interviewed on Nov 6 have great credit and income falls between the guidelines.
my interview was nov 6 also and they sent me email saying my income wasn't enough for my family size 46.600 so I called they told me my income is 20.336 but didn't know that i could provide my child support income even if it's not a court order, so I provide that information to them called today the lady said they haven't touch the appeal yet but they still have 2buildings to be filled

Old 12-28-2015, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Hi, my interview was 11/6 and I'm still waiting anxiously also. I'm curious as to what your log# is.
really did you call to find out what's going on with ur application

Old 12-29-2015, 12:12 AM

67 posts, read 75,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavis21 View Post
my interview was nov 6 also and they sent me email saying my income wasn't enough for my family size 46.600 so I called they told me my income is 20.336 but didn't know that i could provide my child support income even if it's not a court order, so I provide that information to them called today the lady said they haven't touch the appeal yet but they still have 2buildings to be filled
What is your apartment size ? Who will be living there / how many bedrooms R u seeking ?
R they calculating your money from your year to date on your pay stubs and that's how they r coming up with that answer ? Or are they adding up your pay checks and then doing the math themselves ? I'm curious to know how come you didn't know your salary ? Just curious ( similar with me because I just started working a new job and my year to date was not what the requirements are as of yet, but if you calculated it then it's obvious that it would be ....seeing as tho I haven't worked there a full year yet )

Old 12-29-2015, 07:03 AM

436 posts, read 496,646 times
Quote:
do you know which score they check because there's different scores from each bureau
No idea 😳😳 maybe Jess knows since they checked hers already :/

Old 12-29-2015, 07:41 AM

75 posts, read 119,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
No idea 😳😳 maybe Jess knows since they checked hers already :/
good question was it transunion, equifax or experian?

Old 12-29-2015, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apartment_hunting View Post
What is your apartment size ? Who will be living there / how many bedrooms R u seeking ?
R they calculating your money from your year to date on your pay stubs and that's how they r coming up with that answer ? Or are they adding up your pay checks and then doing the math themselves ? I'm curious to know how come you didn't know your salary ? Just curious ( similar with me because I just started working a new job and my year to date was not what the requirements are as of yet, but if you calculated it then it's obvious that it would be ....seeing as tho I haven't worked there a full year yet )
2bedrooms me n my 2 sons haven't been working much so they add my income with my son's ssi income and with my child support income put me between the guidelines

Old 12-29-2015, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apartment_hunting View Post
I really don't know how they calculate the income I submit pay stubs at the interview and 2weeks ago they ask me to fax more pay stubs

Old 12-29-2015, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
Lol yes! I would rather the hurricane of going to view apartments and signing a lease than just waiting 😩 Lol but yes I have faith, I can't wait for this to be over. I need this apartment bc the apartment I'm staying in now with my husband and son is my mothers and she recently asked for a transfer so she's in the process of moving out, and we need to find our own apartment before she does! It's stressful! 😩😩
Hey jess do you know which credit score they use when they check your credit?

Old 12-29-2015, 09:06 AM

197 posts, read 253,986 times
Quote:
Hey jess do you know which credit score they use when they check your credit?
Hey, I actually don't recall which one they used.. Sorry 😩
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery