Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2017, 10:12 AM

7 posts, read 12,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnman View Post
6/1. I have to sign lease next wednesday. I just got another interview for Maestro West this coming tuesday :0( everything is coming in at the same time. 1st world problems lol. I'm thankful theres some kind of heating allowance. Thats the only thing that pretty much concerns me.

I hope your enjoying your new digs!!! I'm awaiting HPD approval now (God I hope I get it) how many months total would you say it took you from the time of your interview til you actually moved in?

Also how do you like the building and your apartment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2017, 10:29 AM

7 posts, read 11,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sady123 View Post
Did you fax or email the paperwork yourself? Also Keep emailing the person who did your intake.
ok, I will email. Thank you.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:31 AM

4 posts, read 6,930 times
Quote:
Hey Tanton and juju13

So yes, I'm just awaiting HPD approval now. I did all my verification's forms (Bank, Landlord, 401K, Employment) To be honest juju13 it's going to be close to impossible to reach anyone by phone. I would suggest email, also once my application was sent to HPD I found them to be much more reponsive. Good luck guys!
I emailed & faxed the papers over TWICE. And still nothing. When your file got sent over to HPD did they tell you that themselves ?? My log number is really low too. I have already sent about 5 emails to my intake person.

Old 08-16-2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju13 View Post
I emailed & faxed the papers over TWICE. And still nothing. When your file got sent over to HPD did they tell you that themselves ?? My log number is really low too. I have already sent about 5 emails to my intake person.
Breaking Ground told me they received my forms and that they ran my credit. Now I'm in communications with HPD which I believe is the last step. Btw do you live in Manhattan? just curious to see if they are still calling ppl who live in Manhattan.

***They will not send over your file to HPD until your application is complete. This includes the verification forms. But I know it's difficult getting in touch with them, All i can say is if you want take a trip to they're office. If you don't get a response soon. They are totally overwhelm over there so it takes them a minute to rely to emails. Don't bother calling.

Old 08-16-2017, 11:09 AM

4 posts, read 6,930 times
Quote:
Breaking Ground told me they received my forms and that they ran my credit. Now I'm in communications with HPD which I believe is the last step. Btw do you live in Manhattan? just curious to see if they are still calling ppl who live in Manhattan.

***They will not send over your file to HPD until your application is complete. This includes the verification forms. But I know it's difficult getting in touch with them, All i can say is if you want take a trip to they're office. If you don't get a response soon. They are totally overwhelm over there so it takes them a minute to rely to emails. Don't bother calling.

Oh okayy. & no I don't live in Manhattan. & I'm gonna go to their office Thursday. My intake person was really good at responding to my emails before so idk what's going on now. I just don't want to get skip or have them say that they never received my forms so I got disqualified.

Old 08-16-2017, 11:10 AM

7 posts, read 11,684 times
Quote:
I'm from CB4.

Old 08-21-2017, 10:08 AM

994 posts, read 1,060,585 times
555Ten - Phase 2

Last edited by MannerundKatze; 08-21-2017 at 10:26 AM..

Old 08-21-2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannerundKatze View Post
555Ten - Phase 2
Yea! What do that mean?

Old 08-21-2017, 12:50 PM

994 posts, read 1,060,585 times
Quote:
Yea! What do that mean?
There is a new lottery for apartments at 555TEN. This time with 120 AMI

Old 08-21-2017, 03:10 PM

532 posts, read 789,174 times
damn phrase 2 skipped the real middle class.
why is it so hard to find lotteries for 50 to 60k
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery