Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2017, 11:01 AM

351 posts, read 502,879 times

Advertisements

Wow so many rules but I don't think painting the apartment how you wish can do any harm to anyone as long as when you leave you can put it back to main color. Also a problem putting another lock well that will be a problem I have 3 locks on my door for safety reasons and no matter where I lived I always put extra locks so..... I don't know about that. I also put those chain locks idk I feel more secure.... lol

Wow I hope they get up to part with the cleaning cause buildings that are nice like that and clean is hard to keep up and so early on where there isn't even a lot of garbage being that there is only a few tenant imagine when the building is full. Call and ask them how it works....

Pets is not a problem I don't have any is hard enough taking care of 3 kids plus a pet I tried I couldn't....

Music love music but I know how to be considerate of my neighbors cause I see it as if I were them how would I feel.

BTW how was everyones day so far this snow sucks... what usually a 10 min drive for me ended being a 2 hour walk... ughhh ice snow and dirty water.... yuck.. Hope everyone is doing better this day!!

Old 03-15-2017, 11:32 AM

279 posts, read 218,207 times
That's crazy I need to talk to management cause they bugging right now .

Old 03-15-2017, 11:40 AM

Maryloutheras2 I text you the number you gave me to send the pics but you don't have a working number so I need another number and then I could send you the pics.

Old 03-15-2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirl49 View Post
Maryloutheras2 I text you the number you gave me to send the pics but you don't have a working number so I need another number and then I could send you the pics.
My phone is working just fine I messaged you again. Thanks

Old 03-15-2017, 02:01 PM

I send the pics of the other phone number you gave me

Old 03-15-2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Okay thanks let me see if they send it to me now... lol struggles lol

Old 03-15-2017, 02:19 PM

965 posts, read 1,114,727 times
Whoever scores an apartment here is lucky as Hell. I wouldn't even know what to do with all that space they provide in these apartments!

Old 03-15-2017, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD4250 View Post
Whoever scores an apartment here is lucky as Hell. I wouldn't even know what to do with all that space they provide in these apartments!
I don't know I'm going for Crossroad II and Summit Ridge so I don't know how big it is.... I ask to have an idea but I do hope is big and I'm lucky enough to land one of the apartments.... How is it going with you so far?

Old 03-15-2017, 02:45 PM

965 posts, read 1,114,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
I don't know I'm going for Crossroad II and Summit Ridge so I don't know how big it is.... I ask to have an idea but I do hope is big and I'm lucky enough to land one of the apartments.... How is it going with you so far?
I'm pretty much at the last step, which is city approval. Building management already expressed their interest in me moving in ASAP, but they can't have me sign a lease until the city gives the green light.

This is a big step for me. I told myself I wanted to be independent by age 25. I'm 27 now, so that's not too far off. I wanna jump up and celebrate for getting this far, but I can't until I have those keys in my hand walking through the apartment for the 1st time.

All I can do is wait. They sent me an email Monday saying city approval takes 2-3 weeks. They will work around my schedule for a viewing and lease signing if approved. I don't see why the city would deny me going this far into the process, but I've read some stories on this board about things changing last minute.

I've been trying to follow my own advice in calming down.
Easier said than done! lol

Old 03-15-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Omg the apartment pics are so nice!!!! God bless your apartment I hope mines is going to be as nice as yours!!! Haven't got a response but I heard if you talk into existence you end up getting it... lol law of attraction!!! I'm here looking at it over and over again love the cabinets!!! ������
By the way Thank you so much!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery