Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2017, 01:37 PM

111 posts, read 239,764 times

Advertisements

Ok so I'm assuming Wednesday I will finally find out my apt & building #, still have yet to receive an email tho, they are so backwards I swear smh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 05:10 PM

117 posts, read 313,498 times
Wow smh! Hope it all works out.. this is getting really annoying

Old 05-12-2017, 05:14 PM

99 posts, read 133,396 times
well i spoke to two people ad they have yet to mention anything bout signing a new lease. i find that weird. anyway today i rescheduled my move in date to to the rain tomorrow. so next weekend it it! i just stop by there and the security there told me no-one have moved yet. but i heard people say they seen someone moving in so ima assume it was the super lol. i also requested to change my floor and they said all 3R apartments are taken. i asked bout second n first lady said nope. all apartments are assigned. i mean there is only 10 three bedrooms throughout the entire development. man if my kids where the same sex i would of said just give me the 2bedroom. lord 4th floor no stairs smh groceries laundry aahhhhhhh!!!! god send me a good strong man!

Old 05-12-2017, 05:16 PM

@lovely u will get ur email soon cause the man was rushing me to give him an answer on my move in date cause he was like he has a lot of other move ins to schedule. I'm preying u hear something within this week!

Old 05-12-2017, 05:18 PM

I'm bout to do all my address change online from now out them in effect for my move in date

Old 05-12-2017, 06:39 PM

@prettydee87 thanks a bunch hun I'm just keeping
My faith in god but I'm assuming now that u said he have so many other move ins to
Schedule that they're probably tryna get as much out the way as possible u probably are apart of the 1st move in batch that they may have u sign it on the day u move in, well that makes me feel alil better knowing that I may have my apt already assigned for , but the 4th floor girl omg I'm crossing my fingers that I get something lower because like u said wit everything I also have a stroller , at this point tho I wouldn't even complain lol I'm so happy for u tho finallyyyyy , I hope we're in the same building lol

Old 05-13-2017, 09:10 AM

Good morning just came from stanley 3 people moved in 879. Im the only scheduled to move into 869 so i would of been there alone if i had moved in. He said once i move in he will turn on the hot water for that building. Excited to find out there will be building a playground. He said he will get a round lil black thing thats our front door key its two per adult so since im the only adlt i will get one n they will store the other.as for the mail box one key and one apartment door key. And we have to give our guests a code to come visit us. We all will have our own codes. As for 879 building super will live in that building n he is noooosey. The worker said he will be watching lol. Super will be getting gardeners to hook up around the builings with a garden. No dogs allowed.

Old 05-13-2017, 09:43 AM

Thanks for keeping us posted , I'm getting excited again , I just can't wait until Wednesday to hear wat they have to say some Ima just be optimistic, it's no telling when it comes to this cat & mouse process, enjoy ur moment girl I'm glad everything worked out for u before June

Old 05-13-2017, 09:50 AM

@LOVELY I'm moving in next sat. but i have yet to heard anything bout new lease signing.

Old 05-13-2017, 11:20 AM

the super moving in tuesday. n someone is moving in june1st
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery