Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 10:43 AM

54 posts, read 58,527 times

Advertisements

Do anyone know the email that we have to use to get things fixed in the apartment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2018, 02:42 PM

19 posts, read 18,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by God_is_in_control View Post
Do anyone know the email that we have to use to get things fixed in the apartment?
mailto:service@elhmgmt.com For work orders

Old 10-29-2018, 10:10 AM

54 posts, read 58,527 times
Thank u very much

Old 12-10-2018, 09:35 AM

39 posts, read 46,547 times
^^ They answer email service requests pretty quickly.

Different topic: Has anyone used the built-in heating system? I'm afraid to start it because I see it uses gas and there's been quite a few gas issues/calls in the buildings. I've used the AC unit, but havent' used it as a heater. Instead I have space heaters, but cost-wise, I'd like to use what they provided.

Old 12-10-2018, 09:37 AM

39 posts, read 46,547 times
Default courtyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by meekmeek87 View Post
Hi guys!

I live in the Wortman Building, does anyone know when the courtyard will be available? Or the community center? I had a tour of it when I first was deciding if I wanted the apartment but not heard anything back from management. If anyone knows information about that could you please leave a message down below. Thanks!
There's been a couple of parties this past summer in the courtyard. You haven't heard them? ;-) It's free and open to "our" public.

Old 10-01-2022, 03:38 AM

99 posts, read 133,396 times
This development has horrible management staff. Cleanest building said by maintenance is the 869 building. Parking is free that’s a plus. Community center not available to use false advertisement. Laundry room wack. This development more expensive then the ones by the malls n has no good other then the free parking. This just one step up from the projects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery