Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2024, 02:14 PM

531 posts, read 412,173 times

Advertisements

Changed access settings so the link is good to go to add your info. The link below is for the google sheet for this development

http://tinyurl.com/the-88
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2024, 05:49 AM

20 posts, read 10,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
keep your docs ready, and if you used the tool then you're good. Being in the same CB def does help even with higher log numbers.

Just cuz you can look at a building doesnt mean you fall in the same community board, sometimes just being north/south/east/west on the same street can mean you are not in the same community board.

the marketing agent for this lottery is iAfford NY. You can and should also reach out to them and get clarity about not being asked to submit docs when you are in the same CB (make sure the tool confirms you are in CB 12/ Queens)

Also can email or phone HPD and ask who the project manager for this lottery is and speak with them directly to ensure there isnt a glitch. Glitches are very real and do happen

Thank you for the info. I am in the same community board. I was just contacted. Uploading docs now!

Old 02-11-2024, 03:51 PM

37 posts, read 26,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanyv616 View Post
Affordable Housing Program
This building was constructed through the Inclusionary Housing Program and received a Tax Exemption through the 421-a Tax Incentive Program of the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development.

Says it right under details
https://housingconnect.nyc.gov/PublicWeb/details/3930

Hi Brittany!!

I see that you’ve been providing very useful updates for Tower 77 and I’m grateful for that. I’m curious if you’re also involved in the 88 so that we could ask for updates throughout the process. Thanks in advance!

Old 02-13-2024, 03:21 PM

Does anyone have any updates,

I see only two entries on the Google sheet created to track the progress of this lottery. The spreadsheet is linked below if you guys could add your info to the tracker.

http://tinyurl.com/the-88

Old 02-14-2024, 08:22 AM

292 posts, read 272,262 times
Hi guys, yes we are showing The 88 but it is my coworker Nicole who will be showing this building. I toured the units and they are BEAUTIFUL. Great space, closet space, washer dryer in unit. The light is spectacular also. You will not be disappointed!

Old 02-14-2024, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Hi guys, yes we are showing The 88 but it is my coworker Nicole who will be showing this building. I toured the units and they are BEAUTIFUL. Great space, closet space, washer dryer in unit. The light is spectacular also. You will not be disappointed!
Good morning Brittany

Did you take videos of the units to share on the instagram page ?

Haven’t seen many updates for a while on that page

Old 02-14-2024, 09:38 AM

16 posts, read 9,107 times
Hi Britanny! Do you know if they have gotten to the Gen Pop? So sad I live very close in Kew Gardens and in CB 9. I am a munipal employee too...thanks!

Old 02-14-2024, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzmeyournena View Post
Hi Britanny! Do you know if they have gotten to the Gen Pop? So sad I live very close in Kew Gardens and in CB 9. I am a munipal employee too...thanks!
Even cb has not been called for tours yet. I think they’re doing preferences and gen pop is going to be quite a while from now

Not many people have shared much updates but from what’s been shared only the first round requests have gone out for the preferences.

Old 02-14-2024, 07:31 PM

79 posts, read 48,246 times
Quote:
Hi are they looking at CB with 130% AMI yet?

Old 02-18-2024, 06:09 AM

17 posts, read 5,087 times
Log 92xx with cb preference submitted docs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: