Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 09:15 PM

1,999 posts, read 5,003,114 times

Advertisements

Carla is stunning- you got that right. The word is that she is back with her husband; really great news. Divorce is for barbarians and self-centered culturally subverted weaklings.

It was heart breaking to see such a beautiful family broken up. Is there anything better than seeing a beautiful women -Carla is about as beautiful as God can create a woman- validate her beauty by living a dignified life in a monogamous marriage? She was just too pretty and cultured to who-wah herself like some crank snorting, trailer park living, American single mother stuck in a perpetual state of strumpet-dom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post
is Carla natural or implants? she's absolutely stunning imo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2012, 04:09 AM

1,522 posts, read 1,821,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyn on the green View Post
Carla is stunning- you got that right. The word is that she is back with her husband; really great news. Divorce is for barbarians and self-centered culturally subverted weaklings.

It was heart breaking to see such a beautiful family broken up. Is there anything better than seeing a beautiful women -Carla is about as beautiful as God can create a woman- validate her beauty by living a dignified life in a monogamous marriage? She was just too pretty and cultured to who-wah herself like some crank snorting, trailer park living, American single mother stuck in a perpetual state of strumpet-dom.
Well said. I like what you're about.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:54 PM

2 posts, read 2,661 times
carla is a real beauty !!! don't let the silent ones fool ya , i think carla can throw it down, the girl is in the gym almost everyday hahaha maybe she will knock the fat off off karen LOL

drita is a real G !! just leave ramona and karen be cuz they're just plain nasty and pathetic, why gang up on drita........... cuz they are 2 scared to fight her one on one cuz drita will probaly **** them up, you don't need to lower yourself to their level....

i love big ang she cracks me up !! seems like a funny, woman, just an mom to everyone with her heart in te right place, shes an gem !! love having her on teh show, she is actually my favorite hahaha

renee: whahahahaha she got a filthy mouth but i love her

ramona: stop stiring up **** !! you're so high school, ur a damn grown woman act like it !!!

Karen: what a silly biatch, the only reason she tried to go hard on drita is because she had ramona backing her ass up.
ugly face. she needs to stop acting like she's tough but meanwhile throwing in a suckerpunch like a little *****, did she forget how drita whooped her ass on that rooftop when she didn't had ramona to back her ass up. karen stop acting like an little wannabe gangster and start acting like a damn mother and a good mother figure to your daughter stop being so damn nasty on national tv, use ur damn brains and mouth instead off your fist....... act like a damn woman instead of " karen the raging bull" be classy like carla.......

Old 01-23-2012, 12:18 AM

1,522 posts, read 1,821,623 times
Carla is most solid all around. Beauty, breasts, personality, face, social skills, etc.

Drita is a lil over the top with the gangster bull****. Her ego is huge if she really thinks she can take on Renee. She has the most heart.

Karen's "gangster" is the only one I take seriously but she needs to stop acting like a punk.

Junior's wife, AJ's mother, I forgot her name, Renee? She's disgusting in every way. Never saw an uglier woman, and so disturbingly emotional.

Why am I talking about this. It's a good show lol. Italian "culture" is good for tv, no pun.

Old 01-23-2012, 10:58 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,830,137 times
I used to love watching this show but it's gotten LAME.
I know it's 'reality TV' so there really is no plot to speak of BUT....
COME ON!!!!
There is nothing of substance to this show.
Are they gonna drag out that fight scene for the rest of the season??

I don't see a season 3 in the future.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:25 AM

340 posts, read 1,186,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post

I don't see a season 3 in the future.

I think there will be a season 3 and i think it will be heavily hyped off of Junor snitching.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:52 AM

9,250 posts, read 24,114,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk View Post
I think there will be a season 3 and i think it will be heavily hyped off of Junor snitching.
I hope "Big Ange's " story gets developed a little more .

Old 01-24-2012, 12:29 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,617,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyn on the green View Post

I won't even get into how I think this comment was completely uncalled for. I didn't believe in divorce, until I was stuck in an unhealthy situation. I suppose people who also get abused should stay in their marriages as well?

As for the show, I suppose there was only so many sports wives shows they could do (which ironically, most of the women weren't even the wives, they were girlfriends or exes). It does shine an unflattering light on Staten Island to the outsider who knows nothing about NYC. Those of us who live here know better.

Old 01-24-2012, 12:41 AM

34,169 posts, read 47,434,105 times
I love the show. I'm not from Staten Island, but it is a unique place. It feels different than the other boros. I didnt even know there were ghettoes out there until I talked to this chick out there years ago. And at the end of the day, its entertainment. Nothing to be taken seriously in my eyes. I use my brain cells for work and to decipher life. Not to decipher a VH1 show. Thats not the purpose.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 01-24-2012, 05:30 PM

1,418 posts, read 2,551,175 times
Italians should be so proud.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City