Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2015, 03:54 AM

1,898 posts, read 2,970,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by offwhitewhite View Post
Hey, I'm taking the test tomorrow and I have a question about the random alcohol test.

I don't do drugs, but do drink a few beers only on Friday and Saturday and none from Sunday to Thursday. Would this be a problem? How far back do the alcohol tests detect alcohol?

I've read that you need a BAC of .20 or higher to fail. That sure is a lot of beers. If that's true I should be fine. Can anyone clarify?
When you get tested, it's a breath test, u have to actually have alcohol in your system, so don't drink before work, or te might before, when you are actually working or taking your medical, anything other than 0.00 is a fail, when your off duty your new legal limit is .04 instead of .08 like most civilians without a cdl. Get a dwi off duty and you lose your job. Don't drink and drive, not even one beer.

Old 02-07-2015, 10:55 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,351,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
Probably because they were sick of answering it ten thousand times over the last several years in the thread for the last test. Test is easy, take your time. Take all the time they give you. If you fail, please leave this planet and stop lowering the gene pool
Lmaoooo, you guys are so blunt. Another DSNY guy said go jump off a bridge if you get a list number in the 60K range

Old 02-07-2015, 11:18 AM

245 posts, read 342,433 times
Quote:
Probably because they were sick of answering it ten thousand times over the last several years in the thread for the last test. Test is easy, take your time. Take all the time they give you. If you fail, please leave this planet and stop lowering the gene pool
PLEASE go AWOL again. Matter of fact, leave the planet, and hopefully you land on the sun so you can be gone for good

Old 02-07-2015, 11:22 AM

For the guys that takes it at the earlier times, do give a brief of what was on the test. Don't be like the imbecile that I quoted. He must be quite the disgruntled and miserable guy that everyone hates at work and at home to go AWOL AGAIN.

Old 02-07-2015, 12:01 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,395,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Legend View Post
For the guys that takes it at the earlier times, do give a brief of what was on the test. Don't be like the imbecile that I quoted. He must be quite the disgruntled and miserable guy that everyone hates at work and at home to go AWOL AGAIN.
Yes 6 years worth of posts about the test and job in the other thread that you're too lazy to search through but it everyone's fault they didn't write everything out for the billionth time for you. Why don't you ask what happens when you're medically disqualified cause we haven't answered that one a million times too right? You want the job but the day of or before the test you hadn't bothered to get a practice book or ask the guys emailing sample tests to send you one but "I'm" the imbecile? First pass this test, then get hired as a san man, then pass the supervisor test and get promoted and then we can hang out in cool secret supervisor clubs where we get matching tattoos and listen to spice girl albums and then maybe I'll care about what you want to complain about.

Old 02-07-2015, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Lmaoooo, you guys are so blunt. Another DSNY guy said go jump off a bridge if you get a list number in the 60K range
Because the test is easy. It's more about patience and attention to detail. Take your time and go over it again and again. 1 wrong answer is the difference between a pension and and a mcdonalds hat

Old 02-07-2015, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Yes 6 years worth of posts about the test and job in the other thread that you're too lazy to search through but it everyone's fault they didn't write everything out for the billionth time for you. Why don't you ask what happens when you're medically disqualified cause we haven't answered that one a million times too right? You want the job but the day of or before the test you hadn't bothered to get a practice book or ask the guys emailing sample tests to send you one but "I'm" the imbecile? First pass this test, then get hired as a san man, then pass the supervisor test and get promoted and then we can hang out in cool secret supervisor clubs where we get matching tattoos and listen to spice girl albums and then maybe I'll care about what you want to complain about.
I don't have to ask what happens when you're medically disqualified because i seen that already while reading through the thread. I didn't see anything that gave a brief on what the test would be on. That's why I asked genius. Who said the day before I requested this? I asked this almost two weeks ago genius. Spare me your sarcasm. You sound like the child that was always neglected lol

Old 02-07-2015, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Legend View Post
I don't have to ask what happens when you're medically disqualified because i seen that already while reading through the thread. I didn't see anything that gave a brief on what the test would be on. That's why I asked genius. Who said the day before I requested this? I asked this almost two weeks ago genius. Spare me your sarcasm. You sound like the child that was always neglected lol

Yeah that makes sense lol. Oh ok a whole 2 weeks? Oh you were way ahead of the curve then lmao

Old 02-07-2015, 01:52 PM

18 posts, read 149,403 times
That was... the easiest test i have ever taken...

Old 02-07-2015, 01:56 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,351,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0ccstar View Post
That was... the easiest test i have ever taken...
Details man, details! Lmao.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City