Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2015, 02:25 PM

18 posts, read 54,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0ccstar View Post
That was... the easiest test i have ever taken...
Lol and now we wait for our scores

Old 02-07-2015, 02:26 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,398,453 times
Quote:
That was... the easiest test i have ever taken...
Yupppppp

As stated a million times. The written test is easy. It's just that a simple mistake of one wrong can kill you, you have to check and recheck. For those of you panicking with zomg what's on the test....you're wasting your time. Your time is better served getting a good night's sleep, checking test location, getting organized. Why does it matter what's on the test? If I said vocabulary, are you going to study every word on earth? If I said math are you going to study calculus or geography if I said maps. We mean it when we say if you fail you should jump off a bridge. Just take your time, check the entire test as many times over as time allows. Looking forward to working with some of you in the summer of 2016

Old 02-07-2015, 02:50 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,355,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
Yupppppp

As stated a million times. The written test is easy. It's just that a simple mistake of one wrong can kill you, you have to check and recheck. For those of you panicking with zomg what's on the test....you're wasting your time. Your time is better served getting a good night's sleep, checking test location, getting organized. Why does it matter what's on the test? If I said vocabulary, are you going to study every word on earth? If I said math are you going to study calculus or geography if I said maps. We mean it when we say if you fail you should jump off a bridge. Just take your time, check the entire test as many times over as time allows. Looking forward to working with some of you in the summer of 2016
I appreciate your blunt honesty, AWOL. I'll keep this in the back of my mind tomorrow evening.

If all goes well, you'd probably see me a few years down the road, because I won't be 21 for another 3 years.

Old 02-07-2015, 03:08 PM

18 posts, read 149,417 times
I'm a little confused about this protest thing, would anyone recommend me attending it? or should i just wait for my score... whenever that may be. thanks

Old 02-07-2015, 03:10 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,398,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
I appreciate your blunt honesty, AWOL. I'll keep this in the back of my mind tomorrow evening.

If all goes well, you'd probably see me a few years down the road, because I won't be 21 for another 3 years.
Yeah the test was more about attention to detail, patience, and double checking

Supervisor test followed suit, it was essentially open book but over a thousand people failed because you had to figure out how to look up a hundred answers and use patience and attention to detail. Seems to be the running subject here

Old 02-07-2015, 04:02 PM

9 posts, read 100,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
I think it's like .04

Don't drink.....the end

(You're not getting a breathalyzer tomorrow)
Out of the question. I only drink on the weekends and if the random alcohol test is testing for .04, that would mean you would literally have to drink right before work. I'll be fine.

Old 02-07-2015, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikfleye3 View Post
When you get tested, it's a breath test, u have to actually have alcohol in your system, so don't drink before work, or te might before, when you are actually working or taking your medical, anything other than 0.00 is a fail, when your off duty your new legal limit is .04 instead of .08 like most civilians without a cdl. Get a dwi off duty and you lose your job. Don't drink and drive, not even one beer.
Yeah, that's what I figured. I'll be fine then. I don't drink to get drunk and don't drink Sunday through Thursday.

Oh yeah, took the test at 9 A.M. No hyperbole, that was a junior high school test. Surprised there wasn't any math on it though.

Old 02-07-2015, 04:15 PM

515 posts, read 877,055 times
Quote:
I'm a little confused about this protest thing, would anyone recommend me attending it? or should i just wait for my score... whenever that may be. thanks
bump.

Bunch of people filled their answers vertically. hehe I posted in the other thread that your chances of getting hired for this test are ~3%. Well now it's 3.1% Things are looking up!

Old 02-07-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkub101 View Post
bump.

Bunch of people filled their answers vertically. hehe I posted in the other thread that your chances of getting hired for this test are ~3%. Well now it's 3.1% Things are looking up!

Huh? How can you be fill your answers vertically on the official answer key? Or do you mean on the protest sheet?

Old 02-07-2015, 04:31 PM

3 posts, read 58,757 times
May have been answered before, but can I just show up to the test without my examination notice? I lost mine. I'm not even sure what time the test is, but I know it's at Brooklyn Tech. I'd greatly appreciate any help!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City