Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2015, 12:34 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,394,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyvents View Post
Can someone please help me out..I forgot to Fill out the ny residency by accident. I am a ny resident is there anyway I can provide proof of residency and still get the 5 points? Does anyone have the number that I can call to ask this question. I'm so upset with myself

after you get your results, you can call dcas, explain what happened and they will alter your score and list number and you'll end up with some random list number like 1156.5 lol

I'm fairly sure they should be able to do it even now but I know with the last test everyone had no luck trying until after they got their results. So keep trying now but if you hit a wall, write it down and call asap when results come in

Old 02-09-2015, 01:25 PM

35 posts, read 58,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VasG View Post
For the residency credit I only circled the yes on the booklet u didn't have to bubble anything on the scantron right

You had to circle in A on question 90 on the scantron.

Old 02-09-2015, 01:54 PM

42 posts, read 76,427 times
Is it possible to notify them in person at 2 Lafayette St. about the residential credit?

Old 02-09-2015, 02:06 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,394,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinkteck83 View Post
Is it posiible to notify them in person at 2 Lafayette St. about the residential credit?

I doubt Lafayette or centre street actually have anything on premises to do anything. Use the phone so they can direct you where you gotta go...

Though last year maybe one guy had issue with residency credit....the fact that so many of you on here couldn't follow induction worries me lmao. Hopefully the rest of your test is good

Old 02-09-2015, 02:14 PM

27 posts, read 55,653 times
On the test it said if you dont fill in the residency credit they wont retroactively do it. It was part of the last question asking if you filled out the residency part. Not sure how you missed it honestly.

Old 02-09-2015, 02:15 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,349,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
I doubt Lafayette or centre street actually have anything on premises to do anything. Use the phone so they can direct you where you gotta go...

Though last year maybe one guy had issue with residency credit....the fact that so many of you on here couldn't follow induction worries me lmao. Hopefully the rest of your test is good
Lmao exactly! Dude it was the first thing we saw once we opened the booklet, they were in that much of a rush? That was the first thing I did before I started the exam.

Old 02-09-2015, 02:15 PM

25 posts, read 49,203 times
It boggles my mind how many people on this forum couldn't read simple instructions regarding the residency. Makes me feel 1000 times better about my list and rank number because you SIMPLETONS most Definitely did not score a 100 if you couldn't understand to do such an easy task.

Old 02-09-2015, 03:23 PM

46 posts, read 94,677 times
Thumbs up list number going up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnyhopeful86 View Post
It boggles my mind how many people on this forum couldn't read simple instructions regarding the residency. Makes me feel 1000 times better about my list and rank number because you SIMPLETONS most Definitely did not score a 100 if you couldn't understand to do such an easy task.
I feel more confident also reading these threads on how many people do not know how to follow instructions i see my list number going up

Old 02-09-2015, 03:26 PM

25 posts, read 49,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victore6 View Post
I feel more confident also reading these threads on how many people do not know how to follow instructions i see my list number going up

lol that test was all about taking your time and following instructions. If you read each question carefully and understood what they were asking, you should of have done well.

I guarantee alot of people got the question about the plow wrong because they didn't take there time to read the question and understand what they were asking.

Old 02-09-2015, 03:28 PM

46 posts, read 94,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnyhopeful86 View Post
lol that test was all about taking your time and following instructions. If you read each question carefully and understood what they were asking, you should of have done well.

I guarantee alot of people got the question about the plow wrong because they didn't take there time to read the question and understand what they were asking.
hopefully they were able to determine the difference between left and right and V shaped
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City