Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2017, 08:11 AM

142 posts, read 224,387 times

Advertisements

Guys, to be honest with you, I don't really care that much about the money thing as long as it isn't costing me more money to have you around (don't be a net negative). What I'm saying here is that I don't want to be financially worse off with you than I would be if you weren't there. That's the only standard when it comes to money. The other things I'm looking for is just a geeky guy that wants to watch anime with me, play games, etc., and doesn't mind going outside and going to clubs sometimes. I care a lot more about whether the guy is nice to me and we have a lot in common than anything else. I feel like things are really being overthought here.

Old 04-20-2017, 11:25 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,054,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalforever View Post
Guys, to be honest with you, I don't really care that much about the money thing as long as it isn't costing me more money to have you around (don't be a net negative). What I'm saying here is that I don't want to be financially worse off with you than I would be if you weren't there. That's the only standard when it comes to money. The other things I'm looking for is just a geeky guy that wants to watch anime with me, play games, etc., and doesn't mind going outside and going to clubs sometimes. I care a lot more about whether the guy is nice to me and we have a lot in common than anything else. I feel like things are really being overthought here.
The city needs more women like you, sadly their is not enough. The thing is this, and I explain this to guys here. NYC, but generally the northeast. Women tend to like a man based on his surface. What s I mean is that for some women here, physical attraction, the way he dresses, maybe his status are important cues whether or not o date or enter a relationship with a fella. Again nothing wrong with this because people are designed as such. Like I said before, guys can not get upset that if a woman does not find him physically attractive, or she does not like him because of his status or a job he does not have. Those are things that a man has to change on his own, or seek out a woman that does not have a criteria based on surface dating practice. Plenty of women here do not look at if a man will treat them right, or how good he is. Women in this city are not designed like that, and are designed for the worst case scenario. This is the reason why in NYC, you have plenty of educated women with cats and dogs, and in the NYC hoods where women have kids that have different skin tones and hair types. overall not my problem. I just sit back and enjoy life.

Old 04-20-2017, 11:39 AM

230 posts, read 259,236 times
So that's NYC, bronxguyanese we already spoke on this but for everyone else.. Are the women different in Queens. NYC might be a lost cause. Are there any Lisa mcdowells in Queens?

Old 04-20-2017, 12:03 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,054,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnj1215 View Post
So that's NYC, bronxguyanese we already spoke on this but for everyone else.. Are the women different in Queens. NYC might be a lost cause. Are there any Lisa mcdowells in Queens?
You might have to find yourself an Americanized woman in Queens who came here to the city as a child. From my experience, immigrant women mainly go for their own kind. But if she is Americanized, she will date out. Well possibly. A good example that I know of is an acquaintance of mines. He used to date an Egyptian muslim woman who got tired of being with Egyptian men. She lived in Astoria Queens. But overall But NYC is not good if a woman is looking for a husband due to lack of top notch men. Top notch men s in looks and money are not loyal and they sleep around heavy which plenty of women in NYC are not keen on.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 04-20-2017 at 12:18 PM..

Old 04-20-2017, 03:01 PM

230 posts, read 259,236 times
So queens is the third most diverse place in the country. They are mostly immigrants that came here and they have that stick to your kind mentality, interesting thing is I don't want americanized either. The south west might be the answer. A lot of men are grabbing women from developing countries to have a family here. White men are doing it like a lot, just hasn't been publicized. Then what the hell is in Queens?

There is the notion that a large percentage of females in this country are mentally damaged and need medication or counseling. Something in their lives has dramatized them severely. While they are functioning in society, their mental health is poor. I subscribe to MGTOW

Old 04-20-2017, 09:19 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,007,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Right....a black man that carries himself well, has a good conversation and has a little going for himself can ABSOLUTELY CLEAN UP in just about ANY part of NYC.

Especially women who grew up in environments where they were not around a lot of black men or happen to have been told by fathers/brothers to avoid black men altogether. Worst **** these men can say.

When these ladies meet a well put together brother.....the intrigue & curiosity shoots through the roof.
This, tho the man can be of any race. I don't know why some of these guys in the thread are complicating shxt or hopelessly complaining and fawning over women.

Guys in NYC need to realize that they have a lot of power when it comes to getting women. If you're a guy here and cannot get a woman, it's either you're gay or you have some serious major issues when it comes to women.

Old 04-21-2017, 01:55 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,250,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalforever View Post
That's awesome but most women aren't like you. I'm sure there's a ton of men who would love to find a woman like you but it's not always easy in a city like New York.

Old 04-21-2017, 01:43 PM

12,791 posts, read 8,300,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
That's awesome but most women aren't like you. I'm sure there's a ton of men who would love to find a woman like you but it's not always easy in a city like New York.
A good portion of women here are incredibly superficial, stuck up and downright nasty and miserable, hence the amount of single women and gay men in this city. It's like women believe that they've earned a right to be total B's because of history and how men have been seen as being above women.

Old 04-21-2017, 01:55 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,049,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
A good portion of women here are incredibly superficial, stuck up and downright nasty and miserable, hence the amount of single women and gay men in this city. It's like women believe that they've earned a right to be total B's because of history and how men have been seen as being above women.
Well that's gonna be on them. Time certainly isn't on a female body's side and birth abnormalities increases with age . I think I recall Bronxguyanese mentioning autism and women having kids later once and got scolded. But no wonder the state with the highest autism rate in the country is NJ where many NYC transplants move to after they get married. Either that or all those refineries and toxic factories in NJ are poisoning people.

Old 04-21-2017, 02:28 PM

12,791 posts, read 8,300,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebyz View Post
Well that's gonna be on them. Time certainly isn't on a female body's side and birth abnormalities increases with age . I think I recall Bronxguyanese mentioning autism and women having kids later once and got scolded. But no wonder the state with the highest autism rate in the country is NJ where many NYC transplants move to after they get married. Either that or all those refineries and toxic factories in NJ are poisoning people.
It's ironic that women say "Oh I'm so lonely", or complain that they don't have a boyfriend, but in my experience, some of them are so miserable that I can't see them ever being with anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City