Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 08:20 AM
dun dun started this thread

193 posts, read 226,250 times

Advertisements

Woman Slashes 2 Straphangers in Argument Over Subway Pole: NYPD, Report | NBC New York

"Do you want a clue of what's going to happen when I get off this train? I'm going to cut you and I'm going to get away with it. Now if you say one more word, it's going to end very badly," said "the woman"

looks like other passengers on the train were scared to intervene because "the woman" was a mentally unstable colored trans. also, that guy's an idiot. if somebody put a knife in my face i would have either ran away or gave them a nice hook to the jaw - man, woman, or anything in between. these things want to be treated equally, then by all means they deserve to be treated equally. send the attacker to rickers or prison upstate and stick him in with the rest of the guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2015, 08:34 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,311,859 times
The A train in Brooklyn has too many ghetto people. Same said for the 3. Transit rich Central Brooklyn with too many ghetto people that don't know how to act in public. Can't move them down south fast enough.

Old 12-22-2015, 09:06 AM

6,885 posts, read 9,927,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
The A train in Brooklyn has too many ghetto people. Same said for the 3. Transit rich Central Brooklyn with too many ghetto people that don't know how to act in public. Can't move them down south fast enough.
People simply cannot get the fact that the "most ghetto" people are not going anywhere.
It is the working- and middle-class people who are being pushed out.

With "most ghetto" comes lots of resources.

Old 12-22-2015, 09:19 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,672,216 times
Looks like there's enough room to go to another side of the car, and get far away from Miss Thing as possible!

Rule Number 1: Avoid Mental, because Mental don't give a damn!
Rule Number 2: Never forget Rule Number 1.......!

Old 12-22-2015, 10:46 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,311,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
People simply cannot get the fact that the "most ghetto" people are not going anywhere.
It is the working- and middle-class people who are being pushed out.

With "most ghetto" comes lots of resources.
Yeah, that's a damn shame and unfortunately the truth. And now we have a homeless problem too. Although that's nationwide.

Old 12-22-2015, 11:02 AM

11,445 posts, read 10,477,229 times
colored? is it 1945?

Old 12-22-2015, 11:42 AM

31,904 posts, read 26,954,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dun View Post
Woman Slashes 2 Straphangers in Argument Over Subway Pole: NYPD, Report | NBC New York

"Do you want a clue of what's going to happen when I get off this train? I'm going to cut you and I'm going to get away with it. Now if you say one more word, it's going to end very badly," said "the woman"

looks like other passengers on the train were scared to intervene because "the woman" was a mentally unstable colored trans. also, that guy's an idiot. if somebody put a knife in my face i would have either ran away or gave them a nice hook to the jaw - man, woman, or anything in between. these things want to be treated equally, then by all means they deserve to be treated equally. send the attacker to rickers or prison upstate and stick him in with the rest of the guys.

Just watched the video and am here to tell you the trannie is typical "hood" straight up. Back in the day you could find plenty of trans just like on Christopher Street, West Street, Washington Street and over by the Piers. You also had them pouring out of that LGBT high school down there as well.

Some worked the streets, some stole (from shops, persons, etc...), some did both but whatever it wasn't pleasant. Things finally got so bad the NYPD had to launch major crackdowns. These are the same trans who also shoplift and commit other crimes to the point shops don't want to let *any* trans in at all.

This person's deranged behavior is typical of what you'd see along Washington or West Streets when it was a trannie stroll. So much so that is why the Meatpacking area had such a bad reputation. Just walking down the street and glancing sideways at one of these persons could get you cut.

Then there were the fights. Trans vs. trans. Trans vs. hood gay. Trans vs. thug. Trans vs. john. And so it went.

Well now thanks to de Boob and the City these persons will be coming to your job, ladies room, gym shower/locker room, your daughter's PE class and so forth. If you don't toe their line they will get lawyered up and have NYC at their back taking you for all you've got. New York City lays out transgender protection on dress codes, bathroom use

Old 12-22-2015, 11:46 AM
dun dun started this thread

193 posts, read 226,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
colored? is it 1945?
im sorry. i meant black

Old 12-22-2015, 12:25 PM

3,951 posts, read 5,074,507 times
but don't worry! New laws state city employers don't have to ask if he/she committed a felony until AFTER offering him/her the job.

society now protects people's rights to be a primadonna.
This looks not so different from an early 80s train, except the birtch didn't get it's throat slit and let out to bleed to death.

Funny folk who travel under the ground.

Old 12-22-2015, 01:01 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,609,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Just watched the video and am here to tell you the trannie is typical "hood" straight up. Back in the day you could find plenty of trans just like on Christopher Street, West Street, Washington Street and over by the Piers. You also had them pouring out of that LGBT high school down there as well.

Some worked the streets, some stole (from shops, persons, etc...), some did both but whatever it wasn't pleasant. Things finally got so bad the NYPD had to launch major crackdowns. These are the same trans who also shoplift and commit other crimes to the point shops don't want to let *any* trans in at all.

This person's deranged behavior is typical of what you'd see along Washington or West Streets when it was a trannie stroll. So much so that is why the Meatpacking area had such a bad reputation. Just walking down the street and glancing sideways at one of these persons could get you cut.

Then there were the fights. Trans vs. trans. Trans vs. hood gay. Trans vs. thug. Trans vs. john. And so it went.

Well now thanks to de Boob and the City these persons will be coming to your job, ladies room, gym shower/locker room, your daughter's PE class and so forth. If you don't toe their line they will get lawyered up and have NYC at their back taking you for all you've got. New York City lays out transgender protection on dress codes, bathroom use
I worked for a company where we had a lot of credit card fraud that was committed by transvestites. From what I understood (and from doing some research, since I became in charge of handling it) was that the community has "fraternities" and "sororities" and this type of behavior is not uncommon. They had beat up some of our employees when confronted about the fraud, did damage to property, things of that nature.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City