Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 10:01 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,702,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Soulja View Post
You better work b/itch!
Oh and did you see her hair, it was 'laid for the gods' hunny!!!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2015, 02:50 AM

1,712 posts, read 2,909,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
Well, who knows if it was really the same person who did it, or some troublemaker creating a fake account. I did notice now the FB account has disappeared. However, I did (for some stupid reason) download one of the photos from it before it disappeared. Does it look like the same "woman" from the video?
You better make sure quick because if it is then somebody might steal your reward! (If there is one)

But I doubt it since the babe was described as 6 feet tall so she would probably be taller than the average guy. Bit the video was so unclear so who knows..

Old 12-24-2015, 07:58 AM

931 posts, read 802,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
I sense a tad bit of projection. You are the one who in this thread referred to this individual as "ghetto." What in particular makes her ghetto?
Being ghetto is lifestyle choice. Its a culture in itself. The way you walk, the way you dress, one's mannerisms, etc. Its a state of mind. And being ghetto does not mean being poor. I know plenty of poor people, friends and family members who despite being poor do not resort to hood culture or have hood tendencies.

This slasher chick reminds me of ghetto asss Monece from Love & Hip Hop. The one who was going out with Richie Dollarz and Fizz's baby mama. She tries to come off as classy in the way she speaks and what not but deep down the hood in her comes out with the classiness act all being a front.

Old 12-24-2015, 08:00 AM

931 posts, read 802,295 times
Quote:
Well, who knows if it was really the same person who did it, or some troublemaker creating a fake account. I did notice now the FB account has disappeared. However, I did (for some stupid reason) download one of the photos from it before it disappeared. Does it look like the same "woman" from the video?
Lol...she looks like she has a penis. Hahaha

Old 12-24-2015, 12:37 PM

34,104 posts, read 47,323,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
This slasher chick reminds me of ghetto asss Monece from Love & Hip Hop. The one who was going out with Richie Dollarz and Fizz's baby mama. She tries to come off as classy in the way she speaks and what not but deep down the hood in her comes out with the classiness act all being a front.
Lol u watch that show?

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 12-25-2015, 02:01 AM

2,498 posts, read 3,776,815 times
Quote:
However, I did (for some stupid reason) download one of the photos from it before it disappeared.
This is the most important part of this thread unlike usual, racist/classless comments.

Who downloads pics of random news article WITHOUT A REASON, more questions should be asked lol.

Old 12-26-2015, 02:48 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,976,918 times
I know I said this before. The subway system is becoming worst and not only with it's services but riders also. Something I notice the last 2 or 3 years. Far more beggars, far more aggressive folks riding on the train, noticeable gangs, more spitting on the train floor, more noticeable bad manners like toe nail clipping and teeth flossing, more mentally ill riders, man the list goes on..

Society as we know it are losing morals and ethics and would make a mountain out of a mole hill over minor issues.

Old 12-29-2015, 03:58 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,612,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dun View Post
please stop. don't defend that thing and dont lecture/defend that mental illness.

many ghetto people are moving to pa and turning it to sh_t
Was not defending at all. Was saying that gender dysphoria is simply feeling like you're in the body of the wrong gender. I have a relative and 2 friends who are going through this and said relative and friends are far from trying to attack people on the train.

Simply put, don't paint them all with the same brush. This one needs anger management.

Old 12-29-2015, 04:16 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,141,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullnyc View Post
This is the most important part of this thread unlike usual, racist/classless comments.

Who downloads pics of random news article WITHOUT A REASON, more questions should be asked lol.
I didn't say I didn't have a reason. I said it was a stupid reason. OK...I had 60 seconds to waste, the same 60 seconds I would have wasted typing a post on City Data. I used those 60 seconds to download the photo and do a reverse image search to see if it came up on any other websites (it didn't).

Yeah, it was a stupid waste of time, but no more than the usual stupid waste of time that me (and everyone else apparently) uses up posting in waste-of-time threads like this.

So I'm not sure that really makes it the most important part of this thread. If it does, that means this thread is a much, much bigger waste of time than any other thread on here, and I don't think it deserves that distinction

Old 12-29-2015, 05:26 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,321,216 times
Quote:
I didn't say I didn't have a reason. I said it was a stupid reason. OK...I had 60 seconds to waste, the same 60 seconds I would have wasted typing a post on City Data. I used those 60 seconds to download the photo and do a reverse image search to see if it came up on any other websites (it didn't).

Yeah, it was a stupid waste of time, but no more than the usual stupid waste of time that me (and everyone else apparently) uses up posting in waste-of-time threads like this.

So I'm not sure that really makes it the most important part of this thread. If it does, that means this thread is a much, much bigger waste of time than any other thread on here, and I don't think it deserves that distinction
No waste of time. I and many others take this ghetto of a train all the time. It'll be safer once s/he is identified, locked up and dragged off of the streets once and for all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City