Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he guilty?
No 47 48.45%
Yes 50 51.55%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 11:46 PM

147 posts, read 162,052 times

Advertisements

What someone wears should never be the reason why they are raped.. no one should be raped ever..

But there are deranged people out there.. there are people out on the streets who are seriously screwed up in the head. It's seriously inevitable. As messed up as it is... it just happens.

Unless the person knows the girl.. I doubt the rapist/murderer cares about the reward.. he's probably some homeless dude with mental issues living under a bridge.

But then you think... he had a condom.. I've never seen a homeless person buy condoms in my life. Why would homie buy condoms.. rape her.. then kill her.. then leave the condom there? did he kill her first or rape her?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2016, 05:50 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,246,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynTurk View Post
What someone wears should never be the reason why they are raped.. no one should be raped ever..

But there are deranged people out there.. there are people out on the streets who are seriously screwed up in the head. It's seriously inevitable. As messed up as it is... it just happens.

Unless the person knows the girl.. I doubt the rapist/murderer cares about the reward.. he's probably some homeless dude with mental issues living under a bridge.

But then you think... he had a condom.. I've never seen a homeless person buy condoms in my life. Why would homie buy condoms.. rape her.. then kill her.. then leave the condom there? did he kill her first or rape her?
My gut tells me it wasn't a homeless guy.

Apparently there have been some leads after that sketch of a person of interest was released so maybe they are making some progress...

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york...ano-1.12277023

Last edited by NooYowkur81; 09-14-2016 at 06:02 AM..

Old 09-14-2016, 06:52 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,358,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
I am only saying that her skimpy clothing might have "contributed" to it.
Oh please. There are elderly women in moo-moos who are raped.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:06 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,337,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city living View Post
Oh please. There are elderly women in moo-moos who are raped.
I said "contributed."

Old 09-14-2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
I said "contributed."

You'll never get it. But it's okay keep victim blaming.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
You shouldn't blame any of it on her. She didn't say hey rape and kill me.
It is provacation, just saying.
Would you be comfortable your daughter running in "what seems or is her underwear?"
Why the challenge?

Old 09-14-2016, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city living View Post

You'll never get it. But it's okay keep victim blaming.
You do not understand:

I do not get it either:
Why would somebody run in an outfit that looks, or is underwear?
Because it is hot?
Why not run naked then?
Does not matter, and anything is allowed.
Right?

Who seeks out the danger, perishes in the danger!

Old 09-14-2016, 08:32 AM

Quote:
It is provacation, just saying.
Would you be comfortable your daughter running in "what seems or is her underwear?"
Why the challenge?
So, what? Women should expect to be raped on the beach because they are provoking men in less clothing than she is wearing? Men aren't supposed to have self-control?

I live right by a jogging/biking trail. Women wear stuff like that every day.

Actually it would be kind of ANNOYING to run naked because if you have these things called BREASTS it can hurt when they bounce up and down a lot---that's why she's wearing a sports bra. And actually, as far as I am aware, anything isn't allowed---you are allowed to be topless but I don't recall it being legal to be bottomless. But since I am not "provoked" by man-junk, men wouldn't have to worry about me raping and murdering them if they ran naked.

Old 09-14-2016, 08:50 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
At the end of the day you can wear whatever you want but just remember that you have no control over the reaction that you will have to another person.

Old 09-14-2016, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
At the end of the day you can wear whatever you want but just remember that you have no control over the reaction that you will have to another person.
Exactly this ^^^^ !

Even if nobody has any "right" to rape and kill you, whatever you do and however you behave,
you never know what monsters you might provoke and enrage to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City