Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he guilty?
No 47 48.45%
Yes 50 51.55%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 01:46 PM

18,497 posts, read 31,713,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
This has nothing to do with his skin color & mental retardation. Just b/c someone is mentally retarded doesn't mean they can't or won't commit a crime ... nor should they get a 'pass' if they do just b/c of their mental state.

I just feel he is not guilty. It's not based on anything other than my intuition, which could be wrong. No one really knows. The father was acting really suspicious, I don't think anyone could honestly sit here & say the way he acted is normal.

So like anything, all will be revealed with time.

I feel the same way, and I think the fathers actions about this leave me a little suspicous.
mob hit, would not be surprised.

I cant for the life of me believe that a young woman at her age seemed to be tied to the fathers hip, like a child, I mean only an hour went by, and why was he texting her so much if he knew she went out jogging.
She is jogging, why would he be constantly texting her??? that don't make sense.

he knew exactly where to look for her, no, something is just so not right here, my intuition also, and if Im wrong, then so be it, but im not convinced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2021, 04:37 PM

4,700 posts, read 8,778,505 times
Quote:
This has nothing to do with his skin color & mental retardation. Just b/c someone is mentally retarded doesn't mean they can't or won't commit a crime ... nor should they get a 'pass' if they do just b/c of their mental state.

I just feel he is not guilty. It's not based on anything other than my intuition, which could be wrong. No one really knows. The father was acting really suspicious, I don't think anyone could honestly sit here & say the way he acted is normal.

So like anything, all will be revealed with time.
so what's the "normal" way to act when your daugther is brutally raped and murdered? Just curious...

Old 07-15-2021, 04:39 PM

12,766 posts, read 18,419,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I feel the same way, and I think the fathers actions about this leave me a little suspicous.
mob hit, would not be surprised.

I cant for the life of me believe that a young woman at her age seemed to be tied to the fathers hip, like a child, I mean only an hour went by, and why was he texting her so much if he knew she went out jogging.
She is jogging, why would he be constantly texting her??? that don't make sense.

he knew exactly where to look for her, no, something is just so not right here, my intuition also, and if Im wrong, then so be it, but im not convinced.
Yes. What parent panics after their grown child is only late by 1 hour? It’s great to have a concerned parent but at what point is it reasonable to start to be concerned something happened to yr child? Def not after only an hour. My kiddo is 18. Usually after 3-4 hours I start to get a little worried but after an hour? No

Old 07-15-2021, 04:40 PM

Quote:
The DNA was planted. They set him up. Everyone is free to think what they want. Being a father doesn't automatically make you a good person. Sadly parents do kill their children.

Sure they'll probably mourn her forever. Doesn;t mean they didn't have a part in it.

The case was re-opened for a reason ... b/c there are a buttload of ppl including myself who think this poor man is innocent. If not the father, then who?
let's say planting DNA is a thing that happens....what's the motivation for several different layers of law enforcement to particpate in a criminal consipriacy to frame an innocnet man and NOT capture the real killer?

Old 07-15-2021, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Yes. What parent panics after their grown child is only late by 1 hour? It’s great to have a concerned parent but at what point is it reasonable to start to be concerned something happened to yr child? Def not after only an hour. My kiddo is 18. Usually after 3-4 hours I start to get a little worried but after an hour? No
she was a regular jogger. She went out for a run and it took longer for her to get back than usual. It's not any more complicated than that.

Old 07-15-2021, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.B. View Post
so what's the "normal" way to act when your daugther is brutally raped and murdered? Just curious...
Maybe mourn at home instead of galavanting around florida or mexico or wherever it was he went 2 weeks later with her friends. Does that not strike you as odd? I cant be alone in this.

Old 07-15-2021, 04:47 PM

Quote:
she was a regular jogger. She went out for a run and it took longer for her to get back than usual. It's not any more complicated than that.
But she knew the route well. Why was her dad panicking so quickly? To mean it seems he knew something was going to happen hence the reason for him panicking & constantly texting her. She was 30. He was acting like he knew something / had a hunch something was gonna happen. She’s not a little kid. No 30 year old who is out in a familiar place needs to be checked up on constantly like that. It’s just odd.

Old 07-15-2021, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Maybe mourn at home instead of galavanting around florida or mexico or wherever it was he went 2 weeks later with her friends. Does that not strike you as odd? I cant be alone in this.
maybe he's just a weirdo? There's no normal way to act when something that horrific happens to your child.

Old 07-15-2021, 04:55 PM

Quote:
But she knew the route well.
which is why her father was nervous that she was gone longer than usual.

Quote:
Why was her dad panicking so quickly
how quickly was he panicking? Were you there with him?

Quote:
To mean it seems he knew something was going to happen hence the reason for him panicking & constantly texting her. She was 30. He was acting like he knew something / had a hunch something was gonna happen. She’s not a little kid.
so if he did know what happened - why wouldn't a father (and mother) want the real killer to be punished?

Old 07-15-2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
which is why her father was nervous that she was gone longer than usual.

how quickly was he panicking? Were you there with him?

so if he did know what happened - why wouldn't a father (and mother) want the real killer to be punished?
She left @ 5. He texted her @ 7. The run usually takes an hr from what I read. So she was only an hour late by that point.

To me that isn’t too much of a concern. I mean maybe she stopped for food, ran into a friend. Also it’s ok to be like “hey where are ya?” But from what I read he was frantically panicking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City