Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he guilty?
No 47 48.45%
Yes 50 51.55%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2021, 04:04 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,777,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
If not directly, he hired a hitman or arranged to have the ex boyfriend do it.

Possibly he had some shady business dealings or was in some kind of trouble.
But for that you kill in your own daughter? Why? She was going to rat him out or something?
Nah. I think it was a mob hit. And they went after the daughter instead of the dad.
Oh, this is just silly speculation.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis was the convenient fall guy. Not one bit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2021, 04:10 PM

12,766 posts, read 18,396,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
But for that you kill in your own daughter? Why? She was going to rat him out or something?
Nah. I think it was a mob hit. And they went after the daughter instead of the dad.
Oh, this is just silly speculation.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis was the convenient fall guy. Not one bit.
Just bc someone is a father doesn't mean they’re a good person. Look @ Casey Anthony. Parents DO kill their kids. I dont know for sure, it’s all speculation on my end also.

Some ppl on facebook were saying the dad was messing around with her & she threatened to tell her mom so he killed her. Theres a lot of speculation but the dad cannot be ruled out.

Lewis was used as a scapegoat unfortunately. Many others think so too hence the reason for re-opening the case. I am curious how this will pan out.

Old 07-14-2021, 04:16 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,777,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
Lewis was used as a scapegoat unfortunately. Many others think so too hence the reason for re-opening the case. I am curious how this will pan out.
You and me both. And I don't think we're the only ones. I really hope something comes out of it.

Old 07-14-2021, 06:15 PM

1,062 posts, read 550,586 times
Yeah, I guess the mother somehow didn't notice that the father left the house right after the daughter and came back sweaty and covered with weeds.

Old 07-14-2021, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehumidifier View Post
Yeah, I guess the mother somehow didn't notice that the father left the house right after the daughter and came back sweaty and covered with weeds.
Maybe she wasnt home. Maybe she was sleeping. Could be a zillion reasons why.

I also heard they are divorced so in that case they wouldnt have lived together most likely but IDK how true that is bc I have seen articles referring to “their” home.

Many possibilities

Perhaps the father showered at a friends house before coming home. We just dont know

Old 07-14-2021, 06:31 PM
exm

3,731 posts, read 1,788,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Could have been planted

How would they do that?

Old 07-14-2021, 06:38 PM

At the time it was reported that she was home.

Old 07-14-2021, 06:40 PM

2,678 posts, read 2,103,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maino View Post
I wanna agree, but it's hard. Wasn't her DNA all over him?
How could her DNA be all over Lewis when he wasn't arrested until 6 months after the crime?

Old 07-14-2021, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehumidifier View Post
At the time it was reported that she was home.
Ok. But she could have been sleeping. In the shower. Just bc you are home doesnt mean you are always aware of whats going on. From what I saw they had a gigantic house. Father could have been on an entirely different floor & possible mother didnt even know he left

Old 07-14-2021, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-all View Post
How could her DNA be all over Lewis when he wasn't arrested until 6 months after the crime?
It was his DNA on HER BODY. Wikipedia: On November 14, forensic biologist Linda Razzano testified that Lewis' DNA had a one in 6 trillion chance of someone else sharing a genetic profile.

Wikipedia: His mother recalled that upon returning home that night, he was looking "disheveled" with his clothes torn. Lewis claimed he had been mugged by a group of men, although there was no evidence of such an attack, and a police report was never filed. The next day, August 3, Lewis's father, a former school principal, took him to a local emergency room for treatment of scratches and cuts on Lewis's upper body. Hospital records confirmed that Lewis was treated by doctors the day after the murder, and that he had also suffered a hand injury.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City