Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he guilty?
No 47 48.45%
Yes 50 51.55%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 04:59 PM

12,766 posts, read 18,419,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.B. View Post
which is why her father was nervous that she was gone longer than usual.

how quickly was he panicking? Were you there with him?

so if he did know what happened - why wouldn't a father (and mother) want the real killer to be punished?
Because daddy is the real killer … so no they dont want the real killer to be punished, hence Chanel, the cover up. Look this is my opinion. I’m not alone in this & u can feel free to disagree if u want
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2021, 05:51 PM

18,500 posts, read 31,713,142 times
[quote=Jdawg8181;61461931]But she knew the route well. Why was her dad panicking so quickly? To mean it seems he knew something was going to happen hence the reason for him panicking & constantly texting her. She was 30. He was acting like he knew something / had a hunch something was gonna happen. She’s not a little kid. No 30 year old who is out in a familiar place needs to be checked up on constantly like that. It’s just odd.[/quote]

again, thank you, I feel the exact same way.

30 years old, and the father was going into a state of panic.
no, something is not right with this picture.

did he **know** or have an inkling something might happen? thus, **his feeling**.

the father is shady.

and yes, to me also, it is very odd to have a parent checking on a 30 year old, it isnt normal.

I have the sons and never did things like that.....

Old 07-15-2021, 06:02 PM

[quote=nightcrawler;61462365]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
But she knew the route well. Why was her dad panicking so quickly? To mean it seems he knew something was going to happen hence the reason for him panicking & constantly texting her. She was 30. He was acting like he knew something / had a hunch something was gonna happen. She’s not a little kid. No 30 year old who is out in a familiar place needs to be checked up on constantly like that. It’s just odd.[/quote]

again, thank you, I feel the exact same way.

30 years old, and the father was going into a state of panic.
no, something is not right with this picture.

did he **know** or have an inkling something might happen? thus, **his feeling**.

the father is shady.

and yes, to me also, it is very odd to have a parent checking on a 30 year old, it isnt normal.

I have the sons and never did things like that.....
Exactly. My stepson is 18. We don’t bother him every damn second he’s out. I do understand it’s maybe different with girls … still 30 is not 18. The father knew something was going to happen. It’s too odd of a behavior not to think that.

Does he panic every single time she goes to the bathroom by herself? Something is weird about the dad

Old 07-15-2021, 06:23 PM

1,063 posts, read 553,638 times
They are Italian. Families are close. They usually ran that route together, probably saw shady characters hanging out in the weeds before. That day he didn't run because of a back problem. When she didn't return he sensed something. Yes, ever heard of sixth sense?

Old 07-15-2021, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehumidifier View Post
They are Italian. Families are close. They usually ran that route together, probably saw shady characters hanging out in the weeds before. That day he didn't run because of a back problem. When she didn't return he sensed something. Yes, ever heard of sixth sense?
It’s too weird of a story to be so coincidental that on the one day the dad doesnt run, this creep attacks her. I believe whoever did it knew the dad would not be going with her. It was planned.

Old 07-15-2021, 06:55 PM

1,063 posts, read 553,638 times
Quote:
It’s too weird of a story to be so coincidental that on the one day the dad doesnt run, this creep attacks her. I believe whoever did it knew the dad would not be going with her. It was planned.
By Chanel hanging out in the weeds day after day until he spotted a female by herself.

Old 07-15-2021, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehumidifier View Post
By Chanel hanging out in the weeds day after day until he spotted a female by herself.
But Karina cannot possibly be the only female who has ever run alone in that area … so why her? Yes i think she was targeted bc of who her father is.

Old 07-15-2021, 07:07 PM

4,700 posts, read 8,778,505 times
Quote:
She left @ 5. He texted her @ 7. The run usually takes an hr from what I read. So she was only an hour late by that point.

To me that isn’t too much of a concern. I mean maybe she stopped for food, ran into a friend.
who the f--k stops for "food" while jogging? Do you say nonsense like this out loud to other people?

Quote:
Also it’s ok to be like “hey where are ya?” But from what I read he was frantically panicking.
where did you read this? Did you see the texts? Have you not heard of overprotective parents? I guess maybe you have to have kids of your own to understand how one might react in that situation.

Old 07-15-2021, 07:12 PM

4,700 posts, read 8,778,505 times
Quote:
Because daddy is the real killer … so no they dont want the real killer to be punished, hence Chanel, the cover up.
why would police officers, detectives, and the district attorney all cover up for him? Just like any nonsense conspiracy theory, the second you scrutinize it with basic logic the whole thing unravels.

Also, grown men with no history of violent offenses and deviant behavior just don't rape/murder their 30 year old daughters.

And of course there's the video taken just before her death showing her jogging alone.

Quote:
Look this is my opinion.
yes it's our opinion, and it's completely unfounded and not based in reality.

Quote:
I’m not alone in this & u can feel free to disagree if u want
glad to hear you're not alone in believing this nonsense. But that doesn't help your case. Thousands of people belieive childen are shipped in furniture via Wayfair - does that make it true?

Old 07-15-2021, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.B. View Post
who the f--k stops for "food" while jogging? Do you say nonsense like this out loud to other people?

where did you read this? Did you see the texts? Have you not heard of overprotective parents? I guess maybe you have to have kids of your own to understand how one might react in that situation.
Runners don’t eat? They don’t need to stop for a gatorade or a refill on water? It’s not that strange …

I do have a kid. Not mine biologically but raised him. No we’re not helicopter parents when the kid is an adult.

Last edited by Jdawg8181; 07-15-2021 at 08:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City