Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 11:17 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,728,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
There's nothing wrong with Jersey City
lol yeah ok

There are two Jersey Cities - the glittering waterfront high rise Jersey City and then there's the GHETTO Jersey City I mean SERIOUS ghetto. There is nothing affordable in the nice part and forget about any bungalow without bullet holes and crack pipes on the front lawn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2016, 11:24 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,986,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
lol yeah ok

There are two Jersey Cities - the glittering waterfront high rise Jersey City and then there's the GHETTO Jersey City I mean SERIOUS ghetto. There is nothing affordable in the nice part and forget about any bungalow without bullet holes and crack pipes on the front lawn
Ah the frightened old white women on this forum.

There is nothing wrong with Jersey City, I've been in the residential part of Jersey City and it was perfectly FINE.

Crack? It practically SNOWS (blow, coke) in well off white neighborhoods like downtown Manhattan.

It's amazing how racists disparage the so called ghetto as being the only place where there's drugs.

Old 09-08-2016, 11:56 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,250,362 times
Union city is very tame. It's urban though.

Old 09-08-2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
It's amazing how racists disparage the so called ghetto as being the only place where there's drugs.
No racist here, I'm an equal opportunity disparager of drug addicts from the pill poppers in Chelsea and the UES, to the coke snorters downtown. In the ghetto the drugs are way more out in the open, and Jersey City is big time ghetto. That's not a statement on any race, it's a statement on a very poor area with high crime, drug use, and gang activity.

I'm sorry if you're offended by pointing out reality, but if you're so bothered about it you should do some community outreach instead of burying your head in the sand and trying to pretend everything is alright

Old 09-08-2016, 02:11 PM

Quote:
No racist here, I'm an equal opportunity disparager of drug addicts from the pill poppers in Chelsea and the UES, to the coke snorters downtown. In the ghetto the drugs are way more out in the open, and Jersey City is big time ghetto. That's not a statement on any race, it's a statement on a very poor area with high crime, drug use, and gang activity.

I'm sorry if you're offended by pointing out reality, but if you're so bothered about it you should do some community outreach instead of burying your head in the sand and trying to pretend everything is alright
Its not my job to do community outreach, nor am bothered when people do drugs. Which nearly all people have at some point.

Old 09-08-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Its not my job to do community outreach, nor am bothered when people do drugs. Which nearly all people have at some point.
Of course in your world there's no difference between taking tylenol / penicillin and snorting coke / smoking weed

Old 09-08-2016, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Of course in your world there's no difference between taking tylenol / penicillin and snorting coke / smoking weed
Junkies such as yourself are the only ones who rant how awful it is that certain places are so full of drugs. You have an addiction problem.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Junkies such as yourself are the only ones who rant how awful it is that certain places are so full of drugs. You have an addiction problem.
I'm addicted to oxygen, it's quite the burden

Old 09-09-2016, 09:52 AM

6,509 posts, read 8,459,538 times
Quote:
Ah the frightened old white women on this forum.
There are two of them?

Old 09-09-2016, 09:53 AM

3,960 posts, read 3,600,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Union city is very tame. It's urban though.
What do you mean by "urban"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City