Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2023, 04:29 AM

32,029 posts, read 27,221,906 times

Advertisements

Big Boy Bragg's star witness in this case is convicted felon and habitual liar Michael Cohen.

Trump's legal team is going to mop the floor with Cohen and so goes Big Boy's case.

Old 03-31-2023, 05:04 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,058,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
34 counts
It's a sealed indictment.

Old 03-31-2023, 07:05 AM

18,507 posts, read 31,734,189 times
once this is all done and over with, I hope trump slaps fat Alvin with a defamation of character law suit.

we have terrible criminals roaming the street and this fat moron is worried over trump.
there really is something wrong here.

murderers rapists and thieves, and fatso is trying to get Trump.

this is all sickening, and lets not forget Tish, she is another POS as well, she is no bargin wither.

I hope trump wims and fired them all, get rid of the crap we have in our administrations already
time to clean house

Old 03-31-2023, 07:27 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,197,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Big Boy Bragg's star witness in this case is convicted felon and habitual liar Michael Cohen.

Trump's legal team is going to mop the floor with Cohen and so goes Big Boy's case.
100 percent

Old 03-31-2023, 07:30 AM

231 posts, read 114,530 times
Default Bragg just a cog in the machine

Time to give credit to where credit is DUE.

OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATION calls shots here and is our true abitrar. Dictating policy, controlling information and controlling all the key choke points it is the OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATION, that is source of the agenda.

Then when you ask WHO? Our HOLY LEADER the HOLY MONEYCHANGER SOROS is our TRUE LEADER. When ever you want to give credit - look to that MONEYCHANGER SOROS. He is the one truly calling the shots here and across the USA. Controlling both the levers of power and the content of the social engineering - they wield TRUE POWER.

Old 03-31-2023, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call me Birdsler View Post

OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATION calls shots here and is our true abitrar. Dictating policy, controlling information and controlling all the key choke points it is the OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATION, that is source of the agenda.

Then when you ask WHO? Our HOLY LEADER the HOLY MONEYCHANGER SOROS is our TRUE LEADER. When ever you want to give credit - look to that MONEYCHANGER SOROS. He is the one truly calling the shots here and across the USA. Controlling both the levers of power and the content of the social engineering - they wield TRUE POWER.
Soros says jump, and his puppet braggs asks HOW HIGH?

Old 03-31-2023, 08:18 AM

6,699 posts, read 6,082,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Call me Birdsler View Post

Very interesting! I think to have Trump arrested will backfire on them. These groups have plans to control we "the peasants" with CBDC and by collecting the worlds resources through globalization and managing it through a one world government, but the nationalist Trump was trying to go against that, which is why he is a threat. He even spoke out against Ukrainian corruption. That was a big no no for any sitting president.

Anyway, I think that this is becoming knowledge and many people are going to resist it. Not resist that Trump is going to jail, but that we don't have any real democracy. People are controlled by the "elites." There are only a few people sitting in that G7 crowd, but trillions of peasants around the world and they sure hate that! And by the way, I'm a political atheist, not in any group but it is so obvious what is going on.

Old 03-31-2023, 09:04 AM

6,699 posts, read 6,082,859 times
Watch this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBr9hgxZiNg&t=9s

Old 03-31-2023, 10:02 AM

7,909 posts, read 7,944,991 times
i just wanna see the mugshot lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 03-31-2023, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
i just wanna see the mugshot lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Me as well knowing it will help him win in 2024!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City