Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2023, 09:01 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times

Advertisements

Will Cain has come across as the STUPIDEST talking head in the United Statses. I have never heard so much garbage in one place,

Robert9 should be JAILED for posting this claptrap.

Old 03-23-2023, 09:12 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times
I can forgive all Bragg's sins if only he could get Trump in front of a firing squad for treason.

Old 03-23-2023, 09:24 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Will Cain has come across as the STUPIDEST talking head in the United Statses. I have never heard so much garbage in one place,

Robert9 should be JAILED for posting this claptrap.
How Leftist of you to want to jail people for views you don’t agree with.

And here you are just a few posts up in this very thread calling others fascists...lord, the hypocrisy.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/65041200-post93.html

Old 03-23-2023, 09:25 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
How Leftist of you to want to jail people for views you don’t agree with.

And here you are just a few posts up calling others fascists...lord, the hypocrisy.

//www.city-data.com/forum/65041200-post93.html
Funny how those on the left want innocent people locked up. But rapists and killers they love setting free

Old 03-23-2023, 09:38 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Funny how those on the left want innocent people locked up. But rapists and killers they love setting free

yes, I agree.
and why is that?

Bragg, letting all these repeat offenders back out on the street, and Hocul, another moron that cant keep us safe, and all these people wanna see Trump locked up....

it is all bewildering.

Stormy whatever the tramps name is needs to get a real good beat down.

Old 03-23-2023, 09:39 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
yes, I agree.
and why is that?

Bragg, letting all these repeat offenders back out on the street, and Hocul, another moron that cant keep us safe, and all these people wanna see Trump locked up....

it is all bewildering.

Stormy whatever the tramps name is needs to get a real good beat down.
Mind boggling isnt it! And yes Stormy Horseface Daniels, I agree with you about that

Old 03-23-2023, 09:49 AM

6,681 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Stormie made the mistake of not recording her and Trump having sex. Because now Trump is like what sex? What payments? Michael Cohen said that he was told by Trump to give her the hush money so the clown took out the lean on his own house since Stormie demanded millions but when he asked Trump to pay him back Trump was like what are you talking about? So Michael just took it form the campaign money. If anyone goes to jail it will probably be Cohen to serve out his remaining time. The only reason he's out is because of the pandemic. If the bimbo had evidence none of this bruhaha would be happening now.

Old 03-23-2023, 10:13 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Stormie made the mistake of not recording her and Trump having sex. Because now Trump is like what sex? What payments? Michael Cohen said that he was told by Trump to give her the hush money so the clown took out the lean on his own house since Stormie demanded millions but when he asked Trump to pay him back Trump was like what are you talking about? So Michael just took it form the campaign money. If anyone goes to jail it will probably be Cohen to serve out his remaining time. The only reason he's out is because of the pandemic. If the bimbo had evidence none of this bruhaha would be happening now.

the sad thing is that as adults we are allowed to have sex with anyone we want, and no one should care if he had sex with miss winter wonderland or not, it should not affect his running or anything in office.

she was an opportunist that really needed to get er face bashed in for all she caused.
but then
on the other hand, these men in these higher up positions need to keep better company, so they are no angels either

I for one, don't give a rats azz whether he did have sex or did not not,

do I think he did?, oh sure,

do I care? nope, not at all.

I'm confused with the highlighted?
he took a loan out against his home for the pay out?
maybe I missed something

Old 03-23-2023, 10:15 AM

6,681 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
the sad thing is that as adults we are allowed to have sex with anyone we want, and no one should care if he had sex with miss winter wonderland or not, it should not affect his running or anything in office.

she was an opportunist that really needed to get er face bashed in for all she caused.
but then
on the other hand, these men in these higher up positions need to keep better company, so they are no angels either

I for one, don't give a rats azz whether he did have sex or did not not,

do I think he did?, oh sure,

do I care? nope, not at all.

I'm confused with the highlighted?
he took a loan out against his home for the pay out?
maybe I missed something
To pay stormie, which he was thrown in jail for since it appeared he was using campaign funds to pay it back.

Old 03-23-2023, 10:16 AM

1,027 posts, read 445,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastafellow View Post
I hope NYC law enforcement is ready to push back on any violence by white nationalists and anarchists.
You mean like they were not allowed to do from May 30, 2020 until November 7, 2020 during the violence, rioting and looting orchestrated by BLM marxists, Antifa, and other assorted anarchists allowed by DeBlasio & Co?

Last edited by MPK21; 03-23-2023 at 10:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City