Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2023, 04:31 PM

5,070 posts, read 2,178,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Well done.
This case was dropped twice. The Dems stepped up and told our pal Al to put it back on the table.
The timing couldn't be more precise. The hammer is beginning to fall on Hunter and now the pitch is in
"Too look here and not there ."

My thoughts?
Trumpsters should sit tight and not protest at all.
Dem Goons are hoping for a scuffle to stream across every station for months.
Don't give them any reason to orchestrate another Jan 6 attack .
The best time to protest is with your vote in 2024.
Could not agree more with all of that

Old 03-19-2023, 04:39 PM

1,034 posts, read 673,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
I call it’s how I see it. He wants to eat another man’s ass for hours.
I am not a fan of Democrat ass munching climate that has been lingering for some time now. Most people are sick of it deep inside.
Seems to me the majority of voters are happy to elect democrats here. So when you say most people, and let’s entertain this idea of “Democrat a55 munching climate” for the sake of the argument - I don’t know which majority you’re referring to.
Granted personably I’m not in favor of most progressive politics.
And racism is still not cool.

Old 03-19-2023, 04:44 PM

5,121 posts, read 4,969,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Don’t waste time. Their derangement won’t end till every household consists of mixed marriage of some sort.
In reality, every race sticks to their own most of the time, which is normal. Even in the animal kingdom you don’t see a zebra hanging out with a tiger and a rabbit together.

Turn off tv and you will see, people coexist just fine when they need to.
Lived and traveled in the civilized “Europe” for over half a decade before escaping to the US south where I got to reflect on and compare a civilization in bubble vs a civilization in reality. I laugh at how many naive Europeans derive their forced superiority and satisfaction by commenting and pointing their fingers at how real Americans respond to and handle things in the real world after reading or watching a few tailored news propaganda about the US. It is nearly impossible for a Norwegian to understand what racism is about when living in an environment where people always mind their own business and almost never both to have eye contact with strangers. Put them in the Bronx to see people getting jumped on in broad daylight a few times, and you bet that they will accumulate have real life experience to understand and follow such discussions. My kids were day cared by AA educators in the south early in life and they have great memories and respect of them because they are competent and kind. I never experienced or heard racial issues when living down in the south (partly because they live near and stick to their own kind) so I laugh at people making idiotic comments about how bad racism is there. Imagine that Sweden and Norway are forced into one country again, funny bloody racial accidents will occur all the time until they break apart from each other.

Old 03-19-2023, 04:46 PM

5,121 posts, read 4,969,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Well done.
This case was dropped twice. The Dems stepped up and told our pal Al to put it back on the table.
The timing couldn't be more precise. The hammer is beginning to fall on Hunter and now the pitch is in
"Too look here and not there ."

My thoughts?
Trumpsters should sit tight and not protest at all.
Dem Goons are hoping for a scuffle to stream across every station for months.
Don't give them any reason to orchestrate another Jan 6 attack .
The best time to protest is with your vote in 2024.
Truth of the sorrowful matter is:
Actual votes will NEVER beat engineered votes! Plug the election fraud hole first.

Old 03-20-2023, 09:07 AM

5,823 posts, read 2,943,117 times
We do not tolerate attempts to intimidate our office or threaten the rule of law in New York," Bragg said in an email to employees .

Now this is hilarious.

Old 03-20-2023, 09:26 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by speediestevie View Post
Um - you rewrote the entire headline. As of now, there is no notice given to Trump about imminent arrest and it states so in the article that *you* posted.

Also Alvin was elected by voters. He’s not a dictator. Mentioning ‘criminals’ on top of everything brings even more confusion, since no context is given. AND, it is the other prosecutors, not Alvin himself, who are working the Stormy Daniels case (not to be confused with STORMGAL).

The term that comes to mind for OP is pathological lying.
I would add that it's the grand jury that votes on criminal charges. Given that Trump's business was convicted on all 17 fraud charges and Trump's name was frequently mentioned, I can't see how there will be no charges. Trump is neither king nor immune from prosecution as scrutinized by a grand jury.

People who don't understand process are destined to believe spin. Especially those conditioned to believe this or that when both can be true.

Alvin Bragg does not have a great record when it comes to crime. True. Trump's business was found guilty of 17 felony fraud charges. True. Trump's business have a pattern of fraud. True. (Trump U, the Trump foundation, and now Trump.org.)

You see how that works?

Old 03-20-2023, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I would add that it's the grand jury that votes on criminal charges. Given that Trump's business was convicted on all 17 fraud charges and Trump's name was frequently mentioned, I can't see how there will be no charges. Trump is neither king nor immune from prosecution as scrutinized by a grand jury.

People who don't understand process are destined to believe spin. Especially those conditioned to believe this or that when both can be true.

Alvin Bragg does not have a great record when it comes to crime. True. Trump's business was found guilty of 17 felony fraud charges. True. Trump's business have a pattern of fraud. True. (Trump U, the Trump foundation, and now Trump.org.)

You see how that works?
Yes he has a great record on crime all right. he sets real criminals free. Just as all slaves for George Soros do

Old 03-20-2023, 09:44 AM

7,906 posts, read 7,886,510 times
the radical right is in for a rude awakening, and when his mugshot is taken, i am gonna be somewhere howling from lmfao

Old 03-20-2023, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
the radical right is in for a rude awakening, and when his mugshot is taken, i am gonna be somewhere howling from lmfao
Your cult has been saying that for years lmao

Old 03-20-2023, 10:34 AM

1,853 posts, read 1,955,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
If Bragg manages to get Trump locked up in Reikers or Ossining, I will kiss his fat ass...for hours, if necessary.

More bonuses if Bragg can get Trump to climb a gallows.

I will actually pay the cost of a vintage Dom Perignon if I get to view Trump's corpse, extra if I can poke the cadaver with a stick.
Your post has been reported.

If you think that Trump is that bad, wait till you see what DeSantis has in store
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City