Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 09:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times

Advertisements

I'm guessing we won't ever see post #5 by Jinglesxoxo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 10:20 PM

676 posts, read 1,261,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I'm guessing we won't ever see post #5 by Jinglesxoxo
Or maybe the OP met up with a gun/dog owning resident . . . Anyone check the news for ding dong ditch tragedies?

Old 10-11-2012, 11:29 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
You may be 17, but you are acting like you are 10. Stop bothering people and find something to do with your free time other than harassing people. I'd get pissed too if that happened to me.

Old 10-12-2012, 12:17 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exscapegoat View Post
Or maybe the OP met up with a gun/dog owning resident . . . Anyone check the news for ding dong ditch tragedies?
no kidding. Perhaps we should check
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
You may be 17, but you are acting like you are 10. Stop bothering people and find something to do with your free time other than harassing people. I'd get pissed too if that happened to me.
seriously! And isn't that trespassing??? I don't play with that kind of crap. I had a couple of little girls in my neighborhood who used to run and ring mine and other's doorbells. I waited for them one night,saw em coming, had my camera ready. As soon as they got to my door-I turned the outside light on quickly,opened the door and snapped a pic of them!! Ha............freaked them out. I then stepped out,as they ran off and yelled,"I have the pics to show your parents. Now stop acting stupid"
They never came back. Next time I saw them out playing together I waved at them and they smiled and waved back.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:55 AM

19,480 posts, read 25,153,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DitsyD View Post
Jinglesxoxo, you never know what is going on in someone's life, and you and your friends with your prank just added BS to it.

What if he was a veteran suffering from PTSD?
A man with a child suffering from cancer that had just dropped off to sleep?
Someone with an ex-GF that was harassing him?
Someone that just lost his job and was fed up with sh**?

Next time you get bored, volunteer to help someone in need. Or, read a book. It might save your life.
Excellent post.

Old 10-12-2012, 07:28 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,795,337 times
You fully and willingly took on the risk that you'd find a psycho on the other side of the door. No fair complaining when the possible happens.

Old 10-12-2012, 11:43 AM

6 posts, read 8,556 times
Quote:
Jinglesxoxo, you never know what is going on in someone's life, and you and your friends with your prank just added BS to it.

What if he was a veteran suffering from PTSD?
A man with a child suffering from cancer that had just dropped off to sleep?
Someone with an ex-GF that was harassing him?
Someone that just lost his job and was fed up with sh**?
You're an analizer aren't you? I never thought about it but could be. I doubt he was a veteran because he seem like in his 40's.
Quote:
time you get bored, volunteer to help someone in need. Or, read a book. It might save your life.
Only interesting book I can think about is Harry Potter.

Old 10-12-2012, 11:44 AM

6 posts, read 8,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exscapegoat View Post
Nope, I'm still here.

Old 10-12-2012, 11:50 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinglesxoxo View Post
You're an analizer aren't you? I never thought about it but could be. I doubt he was a veteran because he seem like in his 40's.
Only interesting book I can think about is Harry Potter.

So someone in his 40's can't be a veteran? You seriously have NO LIFE EXPERIENCE at all do you? I know people in their 20's who are veterans, and the reason for that is because they actually made a grown up, mature decision to join the Military instead of running around being ignorant and pulling pranks on people in their homes and disturbing their solitude.

Way past time for you to grow up if that is possible and do something productive with your life. Maybe check into becoming a veteran in your 20's.

Old 10-12-2012, 11:55 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinglesxoxo View Post
Yes I'm 17 but we were all bored and so decided to relive our younger years ago and remembered how ding dong ditch was our favorite game.
So will you be playing it again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships