Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2013, 01:18 PM

100 posts, read 70,310 times

Advertisements

Loud ringtones, loud people (just generally and when they have arguments with disembodied voices on cell phones), women who have long fingernails with sequins on them, saggers and baggers, not taking price tag off clothing, wearing white jeggings that show ripples and ripples of cellulite, tats but especially face and neck and ones on feet, and ankle bracelets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2013, 04:08 PM

588 posts, read 957,743 times
Not taking price tags off? Purposely?? Hilarious!!!!

Old 09-17-2013, 06:27 PM

11,642 posts, read 23,918,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
People that work on their own cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
Having more cars than you have garage space for.
Seriously? I guess we must be trash. My husband loves working on cars. We also save a bunch of money. I never knew that made him trash. He has been pretty good to me.

We have 4 cars. How many houses are there in your area that have a 4 car garage?

Old 09-17-2013, 08:40 PM

19 posts, read 25,897 times
Anyone who walks their pets into other people's yards to let them take a crap and doesn't clean up after it. Yep. TRASH.

Old 09-17-2013, 09:24 PM

28,163 posts, read 25,318,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaustin View Post
@TracySam: I agree with everything you say, but *underneath* all that trashy behavior there are reasons--not justifications, but reasons. Instead of looking at the outer manifestations maybe we should look at the underlying structures. Just sayin'.

That would require maturity and empathy. What fun is that?

Old 09-17-2013, 09:25 PM

1,023 posts, read 1,453,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunidais View Post
Anyone who walks their pets into other people's yards to let them take a crap and doesn't clean up after it. Yep. TRASH.
Agree. And add - Anyone that lets their putbull or other viscous pet out in the neighborhood by itself (i.e. without owner present or being leashed).

Old 09-17-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Disagree, for I know lots of people who have had the advantages of education, good education, and other things that squandered them all.

I volunteer at a homeless shelter. I know there are plenty there who really did not have the benefit of a good home or a good education. But I have also seen a very large number of homeless who had everything in life and then chucked it all away for another pull on the bottle or another line of blow.

Mind you, I refuse to call alcoholism, drug addiction, or sexual addiction a disease. Sure, it's a behavioral problem, but it isn't a disease. For to succumb to the notion that these problems are diseases is to basically blame the disease rather than be accountable for one's actions in life. If alcoholism were really a disease, then why is our prescribed method for treating it amount to standing in a room full of strangers and talking about how you screwed up in life and turning one's trust over to a higher power? You wouldn't do that for cancer or diabetes, would you?

So yeah, it's very much a behavior thing, and a selfish behavior thing at that.
The twisted logic of someone who thinks its ok to refute evidence based theory of disease would be the same person who calls sufferers of "behavioral problems" trash.

Old 09-17-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
I invite anyone to judge me by the same standards by which I judge others.

Does this alleviate responsibility for your words and thoughts?

Old 09-17-2013, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia25 View Post
I agree, and to add to that: It's not only trashy but disrespectful to hold their cigarettes out of their car windows so the smoke can travel into my car. Blecchhhh!! And I swear I can still smell it when my window's rolled up.

Considering the amount of toxins in our air, food and household products I think you are assigning a wee bit much blame on the average smoker.

Mind you I understand smokers are a-ok to target in today's society but I find the outrage of "haters" to be amusing and misplaced.

Old 09-17-2013, 10:29 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,487,863 times
Guys that wear wife beaters. And if you are a Guido that wear a wife beater you are really scum.

While this dbag has no wife beater he is Loser of the year
Attached Thumbnails
What behaviors of others deem them trash in your eyes?-king-guido.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships